Vet 20

My Lovely Vet ๐Ÿพ | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

After his bold actions, I didn't provoke hoseok any further cause I realized it's not good for my heart.

I was eating brunch with chae, lisa, and lisa's cute responsibility, jungkook when Irene barged in looking disheveled.

"Oh my gosh! You really did it?!" Lisa squealed jumping off the stool but before she can go near Irene, the latter dropped to the floor and wailed.

I immediately rushed to her and hyejin followed suit while chaeyoung did the saem, but came back to grab a sandwich.

"Hey, what happened?" She was sobbing and saying something incoherent against lisa's arms.

"Ok calm down, calm down and tell us what happened." I stood up to get her a glass of water which she gladly drank in ine gonand said thanks. She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"I caught him red handed." I knew it! That's why being inย  a relationship is worthless!

"He was ing his father's secretary for a year now! A year! I feel so pathetic!" Irene was in the middle of a rant when she stopped and blinked

"Who's this? He looks familiar." We all turned to jungkook who was sitting on his wheelchair, eating his sandwich as he listened in on us.

"Jungkook." He nodded at Irene.

"Your jungkook?" She turned to lisa whose eyes widened.

"What? My jungkook? Psh, no. Not runningman jungkook." She snorted and signalled Irene to cut it out.

"She pulled a prank on her friend but I got victimized and ended up with a broken leg that's why she's taking care of me now." Jungkook kindly explained to Irene.

"You've done it this time." Irene muttered

"That's what I said!" Chaeyoung piped in.

"Ok! Back to the topic! What happened to the jerk and his ?! Please tell me you beat the crap out of them!" Hyejin was fuming. I was too.

Irene sighed and told us what happened next, verbatim. "The audacity! After everything he had the nerve to tell you that?! Where is he?! I'm going to cut that 's mothering generation short!" Hyejin raged.

"I'm right with you!" I said standing up and searched for the baseball bat.

"Remind me not to go on your bad sides..." jungkook whispered mostly to himself.

"That's not all what happened." Hyejin and I paused on our tracks and turned back to Irene who now turned tomato red and covered her face with her hands. I gasped and pointed at her

"Nooo." She nodded and my jaw dropped. She peeked at jungkook who got the message.

"Right. I'll be in my

Please log in to read the full chapter