Vet 21

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"This is unbelievable." Hyejin muttered, laughing.

"Where is Moon Byul-yi, what have you done to her?!" Lisa pointed a fork at me.

"Manoban, feed me. Ah~" jungkook opened his mouth wide but lisa just glared at him

"I only broke your foot jeon. Feed yourself." She rolled her eyes at him.

"What nonsense are you spouting about?!" I scoffed as they were giving me these weird looks and laughing at me.

"Byul, you blushed and acting shy. You are being timid and acting like a ." Well hoseok's making me feel like I am.

"Shut up!" I grumbled, rolling my eyes as I sat down

"There she is!" Lisa giggled. Jungkook grumpily ate his food beside her.

"Where's chaeng?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Here I am!" Chaeng just arrived along with Irene.

"How you feeling?"

"Tired. Exhausted." She groaned and plopped herself to the chair.

"Anyway guys! listen up!" We all turned to chaeng who excitedly jogged in place

"Did you have too much sugar again?" Lisa coked her head to the side

"Well a bit... ok maybe alot. But anyway, since jennie and jisoo can't come home for the semestral break nor we can go there except for Irene."

"Not going. I can't face my twin just yet. Knowing her she'll fly back with me and suho will just wish he hadn't met me."

"Bold of you to assume he didn't already." Hyejin smirked at Irene.

"What did you do?" Irene looked at me and I just shrugged, High-fiving hyejin. We did what we have to do.

"Ok back to the topic people!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands to get our attention.

"To continue, why don't we go and spend Christmas there? We can go there for the holiday break."

"That would be perfect. At least I'll have tome to collect myself before I can face jisoo." Irene mumbled.

"So what are you gonna do? Are you still going to santorini?" I ssked her. She shook her head and frowned

"I want to go there with someone I love. I don't wanna go there after being cheated on!"

The doorbell rang and I stood up to get it. It must be him and I was right but he's with company.

"Ahmm... have you faced jin yet?" I asked Irene and she gasped and scrambled to get to the door when it opened and she sprinted back so fast and hid under the table. I blinked.

"What was that? I felt something whiz by or something." Hoseok asked in confusion.

"Oh nothing..  probably

Please log in to read the full chapter