Vet 25

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

My alarm rang and I stirred in my sleep. I woke up to a beautiful sight and I propped my elbow to stare at hoseok's sleeping face. What did I ever do to deserve you?

Yeah, we're still early in our relationship tobsay that but he's been very consistent. I've always been forward with boys but with him, I get shy to even initiate holding his hands.

He makes me feel renewed and not in a bad way. He accepted all my flaws and loved me for it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I didn't notice him waking up. He laced his fingers with my hand that hovered to trace his face and I laid back down in his arms.

"Did I happen to accidentally let you drink some kind of potion or something?" I mumbled and he laughed

"Where did that come from?" He looked down at me and arched a brow.

"I just don't get it."

"Get what?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Why you pick me."

"Again, why not you?"

"For many reasons."

"Not enough reasons for to not want you." I pursed my lips. He always have something to say and what he says always makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

"Well, I need to run upstairs and make sure they're not awake yet." I said, sitting up.

"Or you could tell them you got hungry so you went down." I chuckled and stood up

"I need to get ready too. The rest will be here shortly." I was going to leave already but he sat up "no kiss?" Heat crawled on my cheeks and he grinned.

"Yah. I don't what's with my hormones lately but you better take responsibility once it's back up and running." He laughed and stood up then pulled me for a hug.

"I really need to go now." I mumbled on his neck.

"Five more minutes." I gave in and wrapped my arms around his waist. He rocked out bodies in silence and we stayed like that pretty much more than five minutes.

"Can I go now?" He chuckled and let me go. I went out of the room with a smile on my face but froze when I pivoted and saw chaeyoung who's also stunned to see me.

She proceeded to eat the Ice cream, emptying her spoon and pointed it at me then to the door behind me then back to me again. She grinned and wordlessly went back to the dining area. Okayy...

I followed her and watch her ditch her cup and decide to just eat from the tub itself.
"I'll replace it." She sheepishly grinned.

"It's not like... I was just.." I tried to find the right words.

"I'm not saying anything...."

"Unless?" She smiled widely. I knew it. She's one of us for a reason.

Please log in to read the full chapter