Friends?

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went by and how much ever woohyun tried processing he still couldn’t be used to being around sunggyu, he knew the latter was more than interested him of being a star employee. He even remembered their kiss from the first night they met out of the blue, while looking at sunggyu the coffee foam from his lips sitting across him in the break room. He was bizarred by himself of such a thought and immediately drowned himself in more work and offered to do some of sungjong’s for him too, to take his mind of such disturbing things. Things called Kim sunggyu.

Although he apologized to dongwoo after the furious call, he managed to soothe his best friend by helping him with some wedding preparations every spare time he could get. Howon was initially mad at him for yelling at dongwoo like that, but he convinced both of them that he was going to run solo for their wedding and asked them to understand his feelings. They finally agreed to it.

Two days to the wedding, woohyun was walking around Gangnam with his suit dongwoo got for him. He had gone to the tailoring shop around there to get some alterations done and promised to pick up the ties dongwoo forgot to get from the boutique the couple got their wedding suits from. He was just about to leave the shop the with the said ties when an awfully familiar voice called him from behind,

“What are you doing here?” sunggyu came out of one of the fitting room and scanned his hands holding the suit cover bag along with the ties in the other hand.

Woohyun’s only escape from sunggyu’s tantrums where Sundays of which, this one he decided to spend helping dongwoo instead of lazing around his apartment. And fate had to be so cruel that he wasn’t spared even on this day without that someone who he didn’t want to face, the silence was short lived as he looked up at sunggyu who was standing close to him. Maintaining his stoic self, he stepped back to bow to his boss and replied modestly about why he was here.

“Ah the wedding, is that your suit?” sunggy right royally took it off his hand to open it. Woohyun wanted to snatch it back but the older had already taken the suit out of its enclosure. Next he took the ties and examined them like he was some tie-specialist.

“That’s a unique tie I must say, I didn’t know green and violet went along so well” sunggyu exclaimed at the lengthened cloth which had splash of green and violet haphazardly like a five year old was asked to paint.

“That’s the concept of the wedding” woohyun explained remembering the meeting he had with howon and dongwoo who fought on what color they must base their wedding on and settled with their favorite colors reuniting their holy union. He clearly couldn’t convince them into having a more subtle color as his two best friends were known to be extravagant on a daily basis; it was their special day so he let his convincing skills to take a refuge in himself and didn’t let it out.

“So what is the color of your tie?” sunggyu asked curiously reaching out to the second box but with a quick reflex woohyun pulled away saying “Green” before he took away his possessions from sunggyu’s grasp.

“Feisty again?” sunggyu’s eyes glinted looking at woohyun,

Oh, not this again. Woohyun sighed inwardly; he was about say his goodbyes when sunggyu asked if he had lunch. He really wanted to just throw himself under the bus for shaking his head when he could have just said yes and walked away to get himself in a cold cold shower.

So there sat Kim sunggyu in front of him at an udon shop just around the corner, ordering something while he just stared at him in more annoyance. He just asked the waiter to double the order because his anger was preventing him to even go through the menu card.

He let out a loud exasperated sigh indicating he was so done, he was at the end of the cliff snapping, “Why do you keep fiddling with everything everywhere I go?” woohyun blurted,

“So finally the man speaks” sunggyu chuckled at how woohyun face's flushed red looking furious, reminding him of a steaming hot dumpling.

“Are you stalking me by any chance?” woohyun shot out his first question since he didn’t know what sunggyu was doing in the boutique as he left with him abruptly for lunch without any bags unlike him,

“Well, I would blame fate. I definitely didn’t intend to meet you in the boutique I was suggested by a friend to get a decent suit since the current ones I have has grown old” sunggyu explained,

Woohyun nodded although not really happy with the current position he was in, the waiter came by before placing the said udon in two huge bowls in front of them. The quantity already made woohyun dizzy but he just started to devour the boiling food.

“The ultimate cliché and known fact here is I happen to be really fond of you, woohyun. I know I’ve beat around the bush being an obvious idiot but I really couldn’t keep it in at times” sunggyu spoke as he looked at woohyun’s untethering gaze. Woohyun wasn’t surprised at such a confession but didn’t expect it to come in such a time. He continued to look at sunggyu to see if he had any more to say before he spoke himself,

“At the same time I am we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter