Closure

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woohyun…Woohyun…WOOHYUN NAM WOOHYUN” sunggyu patted woohyun’s cheeks continuously trying to get his attention for the past twenty minutes.

“AH…it hurts gyu. Why can’t you just use words instead of slapping me” woohyun whined turning back to his scrambled eggs realizing they were running late for work.

“YAH! You sure the one to talk when I kept asking you if you are taking coming Monday off and never got any response from you since last night” sunggyu scrunched his forehead in anger as he leaned to touch woohyun's forehead which made the younger flinch.

“Your temperature seems fine, but why do you look so pale? Are you constipated or something? I didn’t see you use the restroom as soon as you woke up like usual. Are you alright?” sunggyu spoke hurriedly squishing woohyun’s cheeks, poking them, pulling his ears to see if it was red inside and kept roaming his hands all over woohyun to find something odd about the younger.

Woohyun pushed the elder away as he got away from him trying to lift is dress shirt up yapping something about his tummy being stiff or something.

“I am fine, good lord stop poking my tummy” woohyun whined loudly trying to get away from sunggyu’s wandering curious hands.

“Then atleast take these meds so can you poop out your stress, I can totally see you are constipated” sunggyu tried to pry open his mouth that was starting to annoy woohyun a lot.

He gave a final hard push before asking the elder to leave him alone and go to work as he strode into his room angrily while shutting the door.

“I really don’t get why you are acting like you are PMS-ing or something, or is there something I should know” he teased woohyun asking him to open the door.

“GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I AM NOT GOING TO GO TO WORK TODAY SO YOU SHOULD START NOW IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE LATE FOR PRESENTATION AT 9 AM” sunggyu heard woohyun yelling from other side.

“You punk! Did you just ask your boss to go away and grant you a leave without a reason?” sunggyu yelled back holding back his laughter while hearing woohyun whine like a petulant child.

“Can’t my boss boyfriend not even do that for me?” he heard a reply from the younger,

“Weren’t you the one who told me not to play favourites?”

After hearing a loud frustrated yell, woohyun opened the door pouting heavily “Cut me some slack will you, just a few minutes ago you were fussing over me being constipated. Now you won’t even let me rest”

“Oh look at my big baby, you should have listened to me when I asked you nicely to take the medicine” sunggyu said holding woohyun’s puffed out cheeks and pressing soft pecks over the pout.

Woohyun leaned into the touch circling his hands around his lover’s waist, “I don’t feel like working today, can I use one of my sick leaves today even though I am not entirely sick?” he titled his face to the side cutely making his best pouty puppy dog face making sunggyu chuckle.

“You already know my answer to that question baby” he said leaning down to give woohyun a long kiss while soothing his back gently.

“I’ll get going then, call me if you need anything” sunggyu said for the final time before he left woohyun’s apartment.

-

“Of course he had to call you” woohyun rolled his eyes as he opened the door which woke him up from his morning nap to let his hyper best friend inside.

“I am glad to see you too” dongwoo chuckled as he made his way inside the apartment with a bag full of groceries. He had received a worrying call from sunggyu earlier in the morning who asked if he could go and check on woohyun if he had time.

“What more do you need to feel better other than my famous chicken soup? Now what do we say when someone does something nice for you” dongwoo tickled woohyun’s chin before it was swatted away by the younger, he laid out the ingredients from the paper bag onto the kitchen counter.

Woohyun sighed leaning against it while lazily playing with the chicken legs, “Thank you mom”

After a quick lunch of chicken soup, the best friends laid on the couch together watching something random on TV when woohyun spoke first more like blurted out first,

“Myungsoo is getting married” he said followed with a deep exhale and a sigh.

Dongwoo’s hand froze midair with the remote control dropping onto the carpet below, “What?” he whispered in a shocked tone.

“Yeah, my ex-boyfriend is getting married and he invited me to the wedding”

“” dongwoo exclaimed, standing up, sitting down, opening his mouth to speak something but failed miserably after the curse.

“I feel grand, thanks for asking” woohyun closed his eyes not wanting to think any further on the matter but his brain was not having it.

“He invited you? That’s rough man; I don’t remember inviting any of my ex-boyfriends to my wedding not like I had any. I mean who does that? Or do some people do it? Wait, please don’t tell me you are going?” dongwoo continued to babble,

“It would look like I’m not over him if I don’t go but if I do I don’t know what to say or damn this is pretty ed up…why would he want to keep making me uncomfortable like this? Wasn’t it his choice to leave me? There was that humiliating date and now this, I am really confused of what to even feel woo” woohyun spoke his mind to his best friend.

They continued to talk about how woohyun actually felt, he even revealed the date thing to dongwoo who was very upset to have been kept in the dark for so long but he knew he couldn’t have done anything but call his famous match-making senior to give him a piece of his mind. Dongwoo kept asking if he should maybe talk to myungsoo but woohyun kept denying that it was him who was supposed to do it but he just didn’t know how.

Sunggyu and howon came to the apartment with takeout; sunggyu saw how woohyun looked even gloomier than he left him in the morning. With the lack of reply from the texts and calls he made, he was getting worried by the hour. Dongwoo wouldn’t tell him what was actually wrong too and kept following woohyun around while they whispered to each other angrily.

After they left, sunggyu pulled woohyun the moment he came out of the shower to the bed and straddled him determined to not let his lover go until he knew what was wrong.

“Why can’t you just tell me what is wrong?” he asked with a slight frustrated tone cupping woohyun’s cheeks.

Woohyun heaved a sigh as he wrapped his hands around sunggyu’s torso and leaned into the warmth emitting from it.

“I’m sorry gyu, I don’t think I want to talk about it or even think about it anymore” he murmured against sunggyu’s chest whilst hugging him even more tightly.

Sunggyu noticed the tremor in his body along with the shaky tone and sighed in defeat as he brought back woohyun’s face from his hold to kiss him, hoping atleast the kiss would help his lover to ease out the stress and pain from whatever was going through. Although he felt a little hurt that he wasn’t being trusted enough to talk about the matter that was bothering woohyun this much, he couldn’t do anything but provide comfort to calm the shaking body in his arms.

They stayed cuddling each other until they eventually fell asleep.

The next day bustled around as usual as they got ready for work, and ate breakfast as usual but a little gloominess was still floating around the air courtesy of woohyun which sunggyu tried to ignore as much as possible and be around woohyun without burdening him more.

About two days passed out the same way, but thanks to the amount of work they were at least occupied which helped a little but the tension still prevailed between the two that even sungjong was starting nag about which they chose to ignore.

Woohyun thought about everything that’s been going on and decided the baton was solely with him to dissipate the tension and actually ease out sunggyu from the mental breakdowns he’s been going through because of him. He certainly wasn’t going to drive away his lover; he took a deep breath as he opened the door to his apartment.

He had told the elder he was going to prepare dinner and asked him to come back to his apartment after he was done washing up.

-

“Baby where are you?” sunggyu said loudly as he padded into the apartment, he tried the kitchen first and found out the younger wasn’t there. He was about to open the bedroom door when a dark fluff of hair came dashing to him from his right clinging onto him like a koala.

Sunggyu chuckled loudly as he tried to hold both of them from falling down, “I am glad to see you too pup” he laughed hugging back just as tightly like woohyun was doing. He felt the younger pulling out from the embrace only to be kissed just as fiercely as he came rushing on to him earlier.

“I love you” woohyun breathed into sunggyu lips as he dived in for another kiss while pushing the elder back to where the couch was. After sunggyu sat with woohyun on his lap, who was still not ready to detach himself from his body or lips.

“What’s up with you today?” sunggyu smiled widely brushing off some of the hair from woohyun’s forehead as they stared into each other.

Woohyun looked at those two tiny eyes staring back at him and thought how much love it was filled with love, the way how warm sunggyu made him feel just with his gaze. He could feel his heart swelling up, at the same time he felt guilty of how his hyung must have felt all the while when he kept all these secrets from him. He felt guilty for still thinking about myungsoo while being with him and felt so ashamed, sunggyu had trusted him so much to tell him about his own breakup but how he never got the courage to open up about his. All sunggyu did was give him space, respect his feelings, comfort him when he was down but what did he give in return? Doubt. Doubt that maybe he was not doing his best to make woohyun feel loved, doubt that how he wasn’t trusted enough to bring up his problems. That broke his heart a lot when he realized how much he was hurting the elder who showed him nothing but love and trust.

“I hurt you a lot didn’t I? I keep doing just that to you don’t I?” woohyun spoke softly as he grazed his fingers on his lover’s cheeks, “I’m so so sorry hyung” his voice broke a little as he tried to keep the tears at bay. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter