Euphoria

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It definitely feels nostalgic to be back here” woohyun got on the stool by the bar counter slightly turning his body to face his boyfriend,

“Indeed” sunggyu chuckled lightly looking around while taking in the ambience, it’s been quite a while they had come to have drinks outside the confines of their apartments for obvious reasons. Truthfully both of them didn’t actually fancy the idea of coming here but after constant persuasion from the whimsical duo to celebrate their one year wedding anniversary they agreed to come back here. Compared the last time he met woohyun at the very place, the current circumstances were far more appealing to sunggyu.

“So when are you going to go kissing heartbroken men who chug vodkas straight outta bottles?” woohyun snickered a little taking in the satisfaction of teasing the elder by seeing the change of expression on the face staring back at him.

“Woohyun I thought we already had this conversation, I clearly told you it was just once and it was only you” sunggyu said rolling his eyes in irritation for being teased for the incident of the past.

Woohyun laughed out loud while placing his order to the bartender, “Or perhaps is my little namu jealous?” now it was the younger of the two to have a change of expression as he glared at sunggyu.

Before they could continue their bicker a loud voice made their heads turn, a very drunk dongwoo had snatched a mic from the podium and started singing in a slurry voice wanting to dedicate it to his lovely husband who was holding him while trying with all his might to get back the mic from his heavily intoxicated husband.

“Thank god howon knows people who own this place or else we would be thrown out by the bouncers, why is he so embarrassing?” woohyun scrunched his nose watching howon lift dongwoo over his shoulder and bringing him back down the stairs to sit him on the bar stools before he ran away to do more stupid stuff.

“Both of you weren’t joking when you guys told me dongwoo gets impossibly cranky when drunk” he spoke in a surprised tone watching dongwoo trying to remove his pants now. Woohyun face palmed watching his best friend.

Howon turned around to their side, “Guys I guess we need to retreat back home, why don’t you join us too?” he said desparately not able to control his husband any longer, “And can you find where the little brat went, he said he would be here and I still haven’t seen him since we came”

Woohyun nodded as he took out his phone to call sungjong to let them know their sudden change of plans while following sunggyu and howon carrying dongwoo out of the bar.

Certainly not wanting to sit next to a drunken dongwoo sunggyu opted for driving the car instead while howon was slowly sobering his husband up.

-

“I can’t believe you made me ditch my impromptu date to be here with you idiots” sungjong whined holding a beer bottle sprawled out on the couch. He was asked more like threatened to come to hoya and dongwoo’s apartment by woohyun after the four of them left the bar.

“Well it’s your fault I am having this ing headache, I shouldn’t have taken that cocktail from you. Whatever the you put in it almost ruined my first wedding anniversary you ” dongwoo spat angrily while leaning on howon’s shoulder with a hot pack to his head.

Woohyun was laughing out loud at the insults sungjong and dongwoo were throwing at each other while howon was acting as the pacifist before one of them throws the other out of the balcony.

“Who would have thought our little dino who always pukes rainbows and unicorns would have such amazing words inside of him” woohyun snickered while dongwoo was calling sungjong an incospisous for which sungjong almost threw a vase to his face which howon caught and kept it away from the bickering duo.

“ALRIGHT GUYS!! Now let’s do something productive before heading back home to atleast for the sake of coming all the way here to celebrate” woohyun said while nudging sunggyu to not fall asleep.

Sungjong smiled evilly before drinking up his final sip and set the bottle in the middle of the coffee table in front of the couch around which everybody where sitting.

Dongwoo snorted at what the younger was trying to do,

“Let’s play spin the bottle” sungjong squealed earning boos from all his hyungs.

“I am definitely not playing this, let’s just get back home woohyun” sunggyu spoke after a long time sounding annoyed.

“Come on boss, It’ll be fun. I’ll help you get woohyun’s dirty secrets out for you” sungjong tried convincing the elder who was being pacified to stay by his boyfriend also earning a smack from howon.

“Fine just one round and then I am heading back inside the room” dongwoo said straightening himself from howon’s hold.

“GREAT” sungjong clapped like a seal cheerfully spinning the bottle.

After a round of sungjong interrogating his hyungs to reveal their y times turning them all into tomatoes, he felt going easy before one of them threw a punch across his face.

“Good lord sungjong what on earth have even corrupted your brain like this?” howon gave out an exasperated sigh when he was asked to reveal the places in their apartment where dongwoo and him have christened, which turned out to be everywhere sending the couple go into high levels of embarrassment.

“Fine hyung, I will go easy on sunggyu hyung this time” he said smiling eviliy.

“Okay boss, when did you first meet woohyun? Remember how the both of you never revealed it to me after I asked it when we met for the first time at your office. It’s still a mystery I wish to solve”.

Sunggyu let out a deep breath slightly in relief that he wasn’t asked about how he and woohyun did it, though the current question was kind of bothering. He knew he could obviously lie but…

“Didn’t dongwoo already tell your nosy about the unfortunate incident woohyun wished to be erased from all our minds?” howon told the youngest,

“Well…to all of you maybe it is the first time I saw woohyun. But I have met him way before all that” sunggyu finally said taking a huge chug from the beer can he was holding.

“What?” sunggyu heard three voices simultaneously soaked in surprise, while sungjong laughed loudly self-applauding his intuition.

“Yeah, It was long back, from what I realized even woohyun doesn’t remember it” he laughs awkwardly under the crunching eyes of woohyun asking him to enunciate.

“And you never had even the slightest thought to tell me” woohyun pouted jutting his lips out a little making sunggyu repress all the urges to grab his face and kiss him senseless.

“I-um well you know how I have working for the company for a long time right, so remember when you gave out a presentation for the annual summit of the company on your first year of joining” woohyun nodded,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter