Fallacy

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woohyun…Woohyun…WOOHYUN” dongwoo kept calling out to get the attention of the man in front of him who seemed to be spacing out ever since they started eating lunch. He finally hit him with the spoon he was holding to get back the attention.

Woohyun didn’t even flinch at the contact and only turned to look at his best friend looking annoyed, “Tell me how did I end up in my house again?” he questioned to see if he was still in a dream since it was so still unbelievable and he really couldn’t bare how things turned out.

“I don’t know why you keep asking me the same damn question every five minutes without actually telling me what happened yesterday. I am dying of curiosity here Nam, care to help me out a little” dongwoo scowled back at the words his best friend kept sprouting out continuously like a broken tape recorder.

“So you are telling me sunggyu called you up in the morning asking you to take me back to my apartment and vanished?” woohyun couldn’t even understand why he kept repeating it in his head and out of his mouth, only to earn more sighs from dongwoo.

“He could have done it himself right? Why did he have to call you dongwoo?”

“I really don’t know man, can you please tell me how the date went and also how you ended up in sunggyu’s apartment drunk?” dongwoo looked at him eagerly waiting for the answer without backing down.

Woohyun let out a frustrated sigh while rubbing his face; he wanted to talk to sunggyu more than dongwoo right now. He wanted to know why he wasn’t there when he woke up; he was slowly trying to piece up everything from last night since his inebriated state didn’t quite help retrieving his memory completely except for one thing he knew that he did clearly.

“I was stood up” he finally blurted one to dongwoo who dropped the spoon of rice he was holding, “I was ing stood up yesterday with a paid meal because whoever that bastard was came by only to leave without even looking at me” woohyun spoke in an angry low tone holding his glass so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

Dongwoo still not retrieved from the shock of the information his best friend told him, blinking continuously he was rendered speechless for the first time in his life maybe, although he didn’t have any expectation of woohyun actually liking that date, being stood up was the last thing he didn’t even imagine to happen.

“Even though it stings like a , it ing hurts more to know that Kim Sunggyu had the balls to vanish like that after last night” he was close to tears once again but bit his inner cheek to hold them in. He remembered how his heart beat faster the moment sunggyu caressed him last night while hugging him, the look he gave was filled with such care and love. How the did his oblivious brain overlook such a gaze from that man? Did he always look at him like that? He remembered how soft and beautiful sunggyu’s lips where when he kissed him, the moment their eyes locked he knew he wanted to kiss the alluring man in front of him looking at him like that. It was the moment when the man kissed back he realized how much of a tornado his insides were doing, he could feel the aftermath of the fireworks even now just remembering the delicate embrace of their lips that had his cheeks burning.

Woohyun slammed his chopsticks on the table and walked fast to his room angrily leaving a more dumbfounded dongwoo at the table with a million unanswered questions but right now he needed just one person to confront him. The very presence of the man he never knew he would miss this much, the moment his eyes spotted his phone he knew he what he wanted to do.

His mind telling him to stop but his heart was ing beating so fast that he couldn’t stop hitting the call button continuously even though every call only went to voice mail. Chuckling loud at the automatic message realizing how much of a lunatic he looked like right now, panting furiously like he ran a marathon. He wasn’t even sure what he was going to say when he confronts the man who won’t pick up his damn phone but woohyun knew his presence would do wonders to his racing heart. How the hell could he leave him alone when they had hugged each other to sleep? How could he leave him like that after that deep kiss on his forehead when he sobbed like a child against sunggyu’s chest? Did he cry last night that he got stood up ugly or for the fact that he was such an idiot to not realize he might have actually felt something for the elder man to only keep pushing it away from his heart foolishly?

Woohyun gave out an angry yell throwing his phone at the wall; there was so much he wanted to remember from last night for which he needed Kim sunggyu by his side. It hurt him to see how he kept the man in the dark when all he did was treat him so truthfully and stayed loyal to his words. He wished someone could have punched him to make him realize it all, no it was him who neglected those punches too. Now it felt like a huge slap on the face with cold water, he probably deserved this for being an . He deserved to get stood up and be snubbed by Sunggyu.

He didn’t know what took him but he walked out of his room furiously and went to the damned apartment next door, he at least wanted to try his luck. Maybe sunggyu was only punishing his stupid for kissing him and hurting him, it was just a stupid selfish prank his boss was playing him to tell his idiotic that he deserved it. To get the justice for not accepting his heart all along.

“What the are you doing woohyun?” howon was shocked to see his best friend bang the door of sunggyu’s apartment like a crazy man, “Stop it” he tried catching woohyun’s hand only to get it yanked away.

“You are making a scene here, let go before the security comes up” howon scolded the angry man in front of him by dragging him by the arm with difficulty back into his own apartment.

“Dongwoo I could use some help here” howon yelled from the entrance to his husband while dragging a lunatic ally cursing woohyun. He couldn’t even hide his surprise from how woohyun was acting; he had never seen the man like this and was even more confused of why he was like this.

After the duo got him inside the apartment, woohyun stormed back into his room banging the door close loudly. Dongwoo flinched at the noise sensing that something was terribly wrong because how much ever angry woohyun got he would never ever act like this, this was new and a whole lot confusing.

“Care to tell me at least now apart from staring at his door” howon spoke with annoyance taking a seat next to dongwoo on the couch. While his husband filled him with the details he got earlier it only made howon even angrier for letting woohyun have his way and do stupid things like earlier. He immediately got up from the couch and walked to the room ignoring the calls from his husband.

“This madness has to stop dongwoo, don’t you dare come inside until I am finished” he gave his final warning before going into the room and locking it. Dongwoo could only knock and plead him to open the door; this was really getting him extremely nervous. He really didn’t know how to handle two angry men at the same time.

After what seemed like forever wait howon emerged outside to spot dongwoo sit on the floor just outside it, “You didn’t beat him up right?” dongwoo asked anxiously remembering how howon went in angry that he was sure his husband was going to beat his best friend to a pulp. Howon let out an airy laugh and shook his head, “He’ll get better, let him sleep for some time” he assured hugging the worried looking man in front of him.

-

In the far away city of Jeonju was sunggyu sitting on his bed in his room with a frenzied looking man walking back and forth in from of him in his family home.

“You know you could sit and still be angry” sunggyu spoke to his best friend earning a death glare before pacing again in the room.

“I can’t believe you just left like that you stupid bastard” his friend scowled throwing a pillow at him, “And on top of that do that to yourself” he pointed back at sunggyu’s leg.

“I didn’t intend this to happen too, I just freaked out and couldn’t think of any place to go” sunggyu replied irritated,

“Yeah right, I am so proud of how much of a genius you are right now to chicken out on that man and also sprain your ing ankle from slipping on the stairs. What are you five years old?” sunggyu’s best friend minseok yelled loudly at him,

“I keep telling that I was just carried away thinking about it tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter