You did WHAT AGAIN?

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After four hours and three breaks at rest stops for tending to either the aching ankle or the panic attacks sunggyu was having the duo finally reached sunggyu’s apartment. Sunggyu pulled up his hoodie and tried to hop into the elevator pressing the button to his floor multiple times until minseok scowled for him to stop, “God I can’t believe you were such a drama queen” he rolled his eyes to all the antics he had to bear ever since suggested his plan, now he was slightly regretting to handle this temperamental sunggyu who was getting on his nerves.

The door finally opened with a ting signing they had reached his floor, minseok got out immediately saying something when he stopped to look if sunggyu was having any trouble walking only to see him still leaning against the elevator holding the door open with the button.

“What the are you doing now?” he said walking towards the man annoyedly, “Oh for pete’s sake sunggyu this isn’t rocket science, you are just going to talk to a person not a crazy lunatic from a mental asylum” he pulled sunggyu out of the elevator finally and made him walk to his apartment.

“Do you want me to go him for you?” minseok asked since sunggyu kept walking to his apartment and entered it without glancing to the door he was supposed to be down the hallway.

“My ankle is really killing me, can I sit for a ing second before we go about your stupid plan” sunggyu spoke harshly clearly sounded annoyed thinking of why he agreed to this in the first place,

“Oh No don’t you put this on me” minseok poked his chest pushing him against the shoe closet in the entrance, “You want this, you are just being a chicken to admit it now that the main event is just around the corner. So don’t you ing snap at me” he yelled at sunggyu.

“Well fine, I will admit to whatever accusation you want to throw at me. Don’t keep dictating my life, I told you we should have taken this slow. You just used all your convincing voodoo tricks on me to get me done with this so I won’t come moping about my feelings to you” sunggyu screamed angrily his best friend.

The argument continued to keep growing into a tornado with both the best friends saying things to each other without really meaning it, just when things were about to get escalated when sunggyu threw his crutch out the open door to lounge on minseok a voice from the entrance distracted them,

“Sunggyu?” the duo whipped around to find the owner of the voice, sunggyu immediately let go of his hands from minseok’s shoulder almost falling but his best friend caught him immediately.

“Are you okay?” woohyun walked in to stand in front of the duo, his eyes travelled down to see why sunggyu lost balance. He went wide eyed and mumbled something while helping sunggyu to stand upright and slowly guiding him to the couch with minseok following them close behind.

One more voice caused the trio to turn their heads, “Hyung why is there a crutch in the entrance-“ he stopped talking when he saw woohyun next to sunggyu lifting his leg slowly to place on the table in front of the couch.

“Oh my god hyung are you alright?” dongwoo ran closer to the trio with howon flowing him with the same expression.

Sunggyu sat frozen not knowing what to comprehend of the situation right now with everybody he didn’t want to face at the moment in one room. His mind was running miles per hour with minseok sitting on one of the chairs crossing his hands in front of him looking extremely pissed off, woohyun stood next to him looking like a clueless puppy but he could see some puffiness around his eyes and light dark circles forming around his eyes telling him he was the reason behind it, dongwoo just looked worried as he kept shifting his gaze from his ankle to his face trying to form sentences while howon gave him a sad gaze before looking up at woohyun. Sunggyu just wished to be anywhere but here, he prayed to get some instant invisible powers for him to disappear from the face of earth than face all these people who kept looking at him to break the silence.

Well he had to at some point to stop himself from crashing down more, “Howon can you take my best friend minseok to woohyun’s apartment along with dongwoo, I would like be left alone”  he said in a low tone rubbing his face with his hands trying to think of what to do. For starters he needed to get minseok out of his sight, which the man rather did instantly as he walked towards the door giving sunggyu a deathly glare. Taking this as cue howon grabbed dongwoo and followed the other man silently sensing why sunggyu mentioned everybody’s name but one.

Silence filled the room until the room was closed with a click showing that they were alone just the two of them, woohyun waited obediently until his name was called out to do something. Sunggyu sighed multiple times before pulling woohyun’s hand to sit next to him which the younger man obliged.

“This isn’t exactly how I pictured to face you or talk about anything-“sunggyu spoke softly feeling woohyun’s muscle tense at the sound of his voice. He placed a hand on his thigh in a way to comfort the younger.

“Sunggyu please let me talk first for once” woohyun cut him, sunggyu turned to look at him in surprise, “You always try to talk first explaining everything to me and finally take the blame on yourself, I’ve seen it happen twice already I can’t let you do that to yourself only to turn into a oblivious fool once again” sunggyu shook his head trying to speak but woohyun stopped him by taking his hands into his own, “I am sorry sunggyu, truly I am. Not just about the night but for everything before that, from the very start actually. We have gone through a lot to become friends but I only had to come drop a bomb once again into it, I’ve been such an to you for stupidly ignoring the feelings you had put aside just because you value our friendship so much. I can’t believe I did this to you for all you did was respecting my feelings and always went out of your way to make me comfortable or happy. Sorry wouldn’t change the fact of how I hurt your feelings after kissing you, yes to be truthful I was angry to see you gone but I realized how I might have thrown you away with my sudden change of behavior after being so guarded. I don’t even know what I am saying is making sense, but I really want to apologize to you sincerely, I kept you in the dark for too long this isn’t what you deserve, you deserve only good thing and I shouldn’t be here playing with your feeling-” woohyun spoke getting breathless, his ramble was stopped when he felt something soft on his lips. Like a nostalgic feel, he closed him eyes as he felt them move against his only taking him a few second to realize that sunggyu was kissing him. He mumbled “Sunggyu” between their lips only to get a “Shut up and kiss me” from sunggyu who grabbed woohyun to bring him closer to him.

Woohyun finally kissed back as he felt sunggyu smile against his lips, he breathed in to take in the scent he had missed since yesterday though it felt like centuries he was happy at where they were right now. In their rightful place, moving unhurriedly as their noses swayed together with their heads titling a little to find a better angle. Sunggyu’s hands were slowly massaging woohyun’s nape, while the younger held his hand on sunggyu’s chest moving it against it while grabbing a bunch of his shirt to finally push away to catch their breath, with foreheads still linked woohyun looked into sunggyu’s eyes. It held the same loving warmth just like that night; he was over the clouds that he was sober to witness this earth shattering beautiful sight. He could keep staring into his orbs for eternity but a small yelp of pain from sunggyu made his scoot behind,

“We have a lot of talking to do but my ankle is calling murder” sunggyu said trying to smile but the pain was plastered all over his face,

“Since you are slightly responsible for this you need to take care of me” he said next making woohyun frown a little in confusion.

“What are you gaping at after that long speech which was getting boring so I had to kinda cut through it” he giggled a little making woohyun blush, he finally held his arms up signally for the younger to carrying him to his bedroom to lie down.

After settling him down, “Do you want me to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter