The Encounter

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun thought it would be nice if he went to send off myungsoo at the airport, he maned up a lot of courage along with some physical force from dongwoo to make it to the departure section. Although he spent the whole week bawling his eyes again since he took a week off from work, dongwoo and hoya kept trying their own ways of consoling but he channeled all his sadness to alcohol until dongwoo took everything away replacing it with energy drinks.

He really wanted to look at myungsoo for one last time before he left. More like one last time before he legit started the process to move on, although the thought made him shiver and he absolutely had no confidence he would ever do. He still wanted to try, but miserably failed as his knees went weak spotting myungsoo. He kept chanting to himself to not cry or do something outrageous in front of him. Dongwoo had got his promise for the latter thought that he would definitely not beg or plead myungsoo to take him back, before driving him to the airport. He agreed, halfheartedly.

Myungsoo was pretty shocked to see woohyun show up when he got out of the taxi, “I-I thought…why are you here?” he stuttered watching woohyun walk to him. He had initially tried calling woohyun but it all went straight to voice mail, so he only left a text of when he was leaving but certainly didn’t except woohyun to show up to send him off.

After a tight hug, “Take care myungsoo, Goodbye” woohyun shined his best possible smile to his former lover before hurriedly going back to the car in which dongwoo was waiting. Myungsoo still remained frozen not knowing what to do.

“Let’s get out of here” woohyun hissed at dongwoo as he fiddled to start the car,

“DO IT FAST” he yelled painfully at his best friend struggling with the ignition.

“The coast is clear to cry woohyun-ah” dongwoo looked at how his best friend’s knuckled turned white with how tightly he was holding them from crying in front of myungsoo.

“I need a drink, a really strong one” he growled with the tears falling down his face, “And you are not going to ing deny me from having one, I need to get drunk before this pain kills me”

“Fear not buddy, we are heading right to one of howon’s friend’s club. I am not going to stop you ing your brains with alcohol” he patted his crying best friend.

-

“He’s going to pass out if he keeps drinking from the bottles” howon watched woohyun gulping in the vodka straight from the translucent bottle, “It’s okay, let’s cut him some slack for tonight” dongwoo grabbed his shoulder from going towards woohyun.

“You think he’ll be alright, you know with myungsoo totally out of the picture” howon asked worriedly holding dongwoo,

“He’ll come around, I will make sure he does” dongwoo reassured him, “Stop worrying about him, we came to have fun remember? You haven’t even hit the dance floor yet, how shameful would it be if my y tiger doesn’t unleash his moves tonight” dongwoo s his arms around his waist while dragging him into the crowd.

Woohyun watched his two best friends dance happily together, he had always envied of how they looked so natural even though howon was a gawky guy who used to become stiff as a rock if somebody hugged him. Dongwoo really loosened him up seeing how howon initiated the kiss in middle of them dancing; they looked so perfect in his eyes.

He imagined how awful he was behaving getting drunk mindlessly troubling his only friends with all the chaos in his stupid life, 

“Mending a broken heart?” Woohyun turned to look at the owner of the voice; he kept staring at the guy probably a little older than him wearing a black hoodie looking quizzically at him.

“ off” he replied annoyed not wanting to talk,

“What the are you doing?” woohyun glowered at the guy who just snatched the vodka from his handle, “Get your own vodka bastard” he punched his arm before taking it back.

“Oh feisty aren’t we?” the man looked bemused,

Woohyun got up to leave since he was in no mood to neither carry a conversation nor fight anybody.

“Hey, where do you think you going sweetie?” he caught his arm,

“Get off me you before I punch the daylights of you” woohyun pushed growling at him but instead got entangled in a hug with that arrogant man.

Realizing he couldn’t even stand properly as his legs wobbled he clutched on to the guy’s arms and moved closer to his face, he swore to himself that he thought it was myungsoo for a second until he was snapped back to reality when the guy crashed his lips on him travelling his arms around woohyun to make him sit on the high stool by the bar counter while he hovered over him hungrily kissing when he felt the response to kiss flooding back for a moment before it stopped.

“Stop” woohyun mumbled weakly between the kiss trying to breathe, “Please stop” woohyun yelled with tears wetting his cheeks as he continued to clutch on the hovering man’s jacket. As much as he wished he wasn’t crying in front of a total stranger in public and not an enclosed room or even a bathroom stall woohyun couldn’t take it anymore. His mind was flooding with memories of the times he spent kissing myungsoo, he wanted to erase them completely out of the face of the earth but this bloody had to come and evoke everything out when he was successfully in the process of removing his broken feelings, until he passed out falling onto the unknown man.

-

The soft sheet smelled liked lavender as woohyun snuggled more into the comfort emb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter