Downpour (Part 1)

Passerby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You cannot leave me and have me too. I cannot exist in two places at once” Woohyun said in a low whisper for only the person in front of him to hear.

Sensing the person’s momentary abstraction as he circled his fingers around the porcelain cup, he cleared his throat to gain attention.

“When you said we can be friends” he spoke trying to not to meet his gaze.

Without hesitation he grabbed his phone and walked out of the café even when the urge of taking one last look came surging, he unnervingly forced himself to take those heavy steps towards the door like it was the world’s end. It was for him, his world was ending cascading behind him.

The heavy rain drops failed to make him realize how much of a wet mess he was as he stood next to his car in the open parking lot with shivering hands on the knob not wanting to open it, he closed his eyes as the downpour mixed along with his own salty release from his eyes trickling along his cheeks sharing his pain with nature.

Walking into his dark apartment without even wanting to switch on the light, he sat on the sofa even though he’ll regret making it wet later. A familiar memory crosses his mind,

“How many times have I told you not to sit on the couch after you take a bath?” Myungsoo pouted with hand on his hips scolding woohyun.

“You were the one who said leather won’t get  wet when we did it last night at this very spot” he made large circles looking at his lover’s face turn red as a tomato.

“ you” he spat before returning to the kitchen to cook breakfast before they left to work,

“That’s exactly what you did to me” woohyun rolled around laughing hitting his thigh, before a spoon came flying at him.

“Now get back inside and get dressed” came a stern voice immediately making woohyun to follow it just like he always did, his boyfriend was a control freak and too bad he loved being controlled.

His brooding thoughts was interrupted when his pant pocket started to buzz, he sighed looking at the caller id and kept staring at it hoping the person would stop calling. The last thing right now he needs is an earful of idiotic nonsense coming out of his best friend’s mouth. The phone continued to buzz as he left it on the couch to change into something dry. Without even bothering to throw his drenched clothes into the laundry basket, he slouched on the bed staring at the ceiling unblinkingly.

“You are such a loser” he murmured to himself at how pathetic he became when he was always the brightest crayon in the box everywhere he went. People used to be so envious of how he always put on a smile and never let his guard down. Judging his state right now he could do nothing but laugh at himself.

Time passed that he didn’t realized he dozed off while pondering the miserable state he was when someone kicked him hard that he jolted up in shock looking at a very angry person in front of him huffing in rage, “What the fuc-“

The person continued to kick him more and got on top of him to give him a hard sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter