The Signs of an Up Coming Battle

Black Rose Manor

 

[3rd Person PoV]

Back in the Black Rose Manor Jaehyo stood staring out over the lawn of the manor, looking at the fog that had fallen over the area, a feeling in his gut signaled that his fears where coming true and that the battle was coming sooner, the black rose was coming closer to the manor, he looked over to the two couples who now sat cuddling each other in the study. He watched as Niel slept with his head resting on CAP’s chest, and Ricky was sitting on Changjo’s lap, the two young demons sleeping happily, cuddled up into each other’s arms. He then looked over his other shoulder,  seeing Sungyeol and Myungsoo playing the study’s piano together happily while Hoya and Dongwoo were cuddled up together by the fire and Dongjun sat with Sungjong, playing card together on the floor, where the other Red Rose members? The six were patrolling the land hidden outside by the fog.

Jaehyo then closed his eyes, resting his head against the cool glass pane as a thought ran through his head as he felt the evil forces heading closer to where he stood, where the boys sat defenseless and oblivious to the horrible battle laying in the near future. The thought unknowingly was read by someone else…

Junsu, keep Chunji safe, he’s oblivious to just how much danger he is in…Keep him safe there in the desert…Train him and L.Joe better…make the two undefeatable…Keep him safe and allow him to take the throne back not for me, but for my family and for my people, for our people. Junsu, you stay safe too with that horrible disease that was brought upon you by the leader of the black rose, by L.Joe’s father, please keep my brother safe and help him claim the throne back. Let this battle end soon, once and for all…Also, if there is any heavenly people above, I know we are demons, but please keep my brothers and all the red rose members who are here in this room and else were in this manor safe…

Just as the thought ended, a wail was heard and the room fell silent as the members who had been out patrolling appeared with a blooded up Kwangmin and Youngmin, the two twins who had been sent out to do something by none other than L.Joe. The two boys laid there barely conscious and Jaehyo stared in horror as Dongjun began to attempt to heal the two boys, only to shock the whole group three seconds later.

“I can’t heal them…” muttered Dongjun in horror, “I can’t…”

They all looked at the male in shock, that only meant one thing…The Black Rose is a lot closer than any of them knew, also it meant one more thing, Kwangmin and Youngmin won’t make it…Jaehyo looked at the two crying boys in sympathy and helplessness, but there was nothing he could do about a wound a black rose member created, no matter how much he wanted to help the poor suffering boys. The only way to fix their suffering was to take them to Junsu and have the demon who was specially trained in healing magic heal them…He looked at the two boys, tears pricking his eyes. Take the two boy there and possibly ruin the plan or let the two die.  

He bit his lip, his mind was made up, and he opened his mouth, speaking his orders, while staring out into the fog where he saw figures running through the fog. The boys who had come from being the subordinates of L.Joe looked at the prince in complete and utter shock while the two lying on the ground shook their head, not agreeing with the plan.

One final thought passed through Jaehyo’s mind before something came crashing through the window, taking his now bloody and battered form to the ground with it…

Why does someone have to die in war? Not just one, but many people…why?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Chunji’s PoV]

“L.Joe, stop it, I need to shower…” I said, trying to push my lover away, his arms still wrapped tightly around my waist, I began to whine, and said, “It’s too hot for this nonsense…let me go!”

“But I love you hyung…” whispered L.Joe, his lips against my ear making me shiver.

“Let me go…” I said, pouting, “I want to shower before dinner…you need to shower also…you smell…”

“Then let’s shower together!” said L.Joe, pulling me into the headquarters, I looked at my face knowing from how heated my cheeks were, I was blushing.

“L.Joe, what has gotten into you recently?” I asked, my blush was obvious, I knew it was because L.Joe was looking at me with an amused glint in his eyes.

“Let’s see, who wouldn’t get a little from seeing their boyfriend being drenched in sweat?” asked L.Joe, his hand falling far lower than my back, to my .

My blush grew darker and my face felt like it was on fire, “L.Joe…this isn’t the place to be saying things like this…and this is NOT the time to do things like that…”

He smirked, raising an eyebrow, “Really, you don’t want to do it? Not even a little bit?”

“Chunji! I’ve been looking all over for you!” called Sunggyu, I looked at the older male, the blush automatically vanished along with my smile when I saw the sadness in his eyes and worry written all over his face. I pushed L.Joe’s hand off me and ran to Sunggyu who looked like he was about to collapse and cry.

“What’s wrong?” I asked terrified, having a feeling that this had something to do with my older brother, I grabbed onto the older male’s forearms to support him.

“The manor was attacked…Kwangmin…Youngmin…Niel...Sungjong…Sungyeol…Myungsoo…they’re all in horrible condition…” said Sunggyu, it was my first time ever seeing the strong, leader like demon like this…this was my first time seeing him looking like he was about to break down crying, “the others are in a better condition, but they all are still hurt…They’ll all in the hospital wing…”

“What about my brother?” I asked, looking at him, although in the pit of my stomach I knew that it wasn’t going to be good things coming out of his mouth.

Sunggyu shook his head and just me asking the question was enough to make him burst into tears and fall to his knees, in turn bringing my weak body down with it, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders to bring me close to him, his tears stained my already drenched tee-shirt. My arms fell to my side limply and I could feel L.Joe’s worry through the bond. I whimpered, not shedding any tears just yet…

All that echoed through my head was one thing that Sunggyu whispered into my ear, the words had made me freeze, six friends who the others had all taken a liking to were now gone. The thing I had closest to a father was gone now too…

 No one knows if he’s dead or alive all that is known is that he was seriously injured and dragged away by L.Joe’s father…The other six perished in the manor fire with the man who had taken care of you and the others while your memories were gone, and some of the black rose members. To be honest, we don’t even know if the six are dead as well…but all we know right now is that they were seriously injuried when the manor caught fire…

 

Hope you all enjoyed, please remember to comment...And into the we go...there really isn't much left in this story...The end is coming...