Chunji Meets Someone Other than the Boy who Started all this???

Black Rose Manor

 

[Chunji’s PoV]

I sighed, rolling onto my side and looking at the clock hanging on the wall. It was already noon, which means three more hours until the others get home and I’m freed from this boredom. I sighed sitting up, only to put a hand on my throbbing head. I stood up on trembling legs as I heard the window open and I looked at it through blurry eyes. I could faintly see a silhouette of someone through the curtains, at first I thought the fever I was having was screwing with my head, but soon I could hear that person’s breathing and my eyes narrowed at the window, taking a step towards it.

“You shouldn’t be up,” Said the voice, “You shouldn’t be moving around.”

I looked at my feet, the nearly familiar voice echoing through my head, however, I took another step forward on weak legs.

“You really shouldn’t be up…you could fall and hit your head on something,” repeated the voice.

“Who are you and how did you get into this room?” I asked, glaring at the person hiding behind the curtains.

“Chunji, you don’t remember me?” asked the voice, sounding…hurt?

I looked at the curtains, stepping closer to them, gathering some in my hands and throwing them open, I looked up at the male who really looked familiar, I narrowed my eyes a bit, looking at him closer. Why did he seem so familiar? The boy smiled at me and a picture of someone who looked similar flashed through my mind, bring horrible pain to my head and causing me to hold it, I nearly collapsed, however, the older and taller boy caught me.

“Do you remember me?” whispered the older male, helping me stay on my feet.

I shook my head, “I remember your face though…”

“Then, you’ll remember everything in all due time…” said the brown haired boy, smiling widely, “When you remember, you’ll know how I got up here…”

I looked at him in confusion and he smiled, ruffling my hair and the headache seemed to go away.

“However, until then, you can call me Jaehyo.” Said the boy, smiling, “I know you must be confused right now, but you’ll understand in all due time…”

I nodded, suddenly another strict pain came to my head and I collapsed, he caught me and I heard him whisper, “Brother, I promise you that you’ll remember everything in all due time.”

 

[Jaehyo’s PoV]

I looked at my brother sleeping on his bed thrashing around in his sleep, I looked at him worriedly, this really was taking too long, he should’ve woken up from my touch, but it’s not working…I sighed and glanced around the room, my eyes catching the sight of eight black roses sitting in a vase and sighed, I really hated to do this, but I had to get rid of those roses and maybe…just maybe his true self…their true selves would wake up.  With a swipe of my hand, the black roses were stained in red and Chunji’s tossing and turning stopped.

I sighed and whispered, “I’m sorry, but I had to do this…not for our people, but for Chunji’s safety…”

“How is this keeping him safe?” asked a voice behind me, “Wouldn’t the roses just attract the Tainted ones?”

“Also, what happened to staying away from him?” asked another.

I spun around and faced Ukwon and BBomb, “The Tainted ones have found him, so it’s no use staying away from him now…since he’s been found, we need to stay close by and as his older brother, I have to protect him with my life until he and his powers fully awaken.”

The two sighed but nodded, “I really hope this isn’t a mistake…”

 

[???’S PoV]

I stood in the gardens below the room I wanted to be in, the one where my roses laid, I looked at the room in longing, but stayed where I was, seeing just who was in there. I bit my lip and looked away, a dull ache in my heart appeared and I glanced at the boy beside me whose eyes were locked onto the window.

 “It seems as though the Red Rose has found him too…” said Woohyun, looking at me, “What are you going to do L.Joe?”

I looked at him, “I really don’t know, what is there to do? Surely, the prince will attack us for being around his brother…”

“You never know…” said Woohyun, looking at me with curious eyes, “he might thank us for keeping an eye on him…”

“I doubt that…” I said, looking up at the room where Chunji, my “maiden” laid resting now under the protection of his hyung and the two Red Rose members, “I really should just stay out of their way…”

Woohyun looked at me with a look of disapproval, which hurt me and made me look at my feet, “If you say so…you can stay here, you can run, but I’m going in there.”

I looked at him in shock, “Why, they’ll kill you.”

“Not necessarily, I’m pretty sure that they’ll be thankful of us protecting Chunji.” Said Woohyun, vanishing, I looked at the place he was previously at like the boy was insane. I shook my head, but soon followed the boy inside the room, only to bow before the soon to be of age prince. 

 

I hope this chapter wasn't rushed or anything, also, I hope that this chapter didn't reveal too much...anyways, you now know Chunji's true identity, who three of the seven people from chapter two (or three...I forget which) are, and now you know who L.Joe is. Anyways, sorry I didn't update sooner, I had to go to the hospital for a health reason, but I'm on Antibiotics now and am feeling better, so I decided to post a chapter up here. :D ALSO, MY UPDATES WILL BE WEEKLY, HOWEVER I WILL POST SOONER IF I GET A LOT OF COMMENTS! Anyways, thanks for reading. XD