The Logic Behind the Seal is Discovered

Black Rose Manor

 

[Jaehyo’s PoV]

I stood looking out a window in the study of the mansion, looking out over the yard, thinking about the knowledge I just obtained, Sungyeol sat on the arm of the couch while Sungjong and Niel sat on the couch beside their “Father” both were wearing confused expressions, the other members of the Red Rose stood in their places around the room.

“Why would he hide it from me but tell you?” I asked aggravated, “Why would he want Chunji’s powers to be sealed away? It doesn’t make any sense!”

Sungyeol nodded and shrugged, “I don’t know, but I’m just telling you what he told me.”

I sighed and said, “I know you are just repeating what he told you, but still it’s weird and doesn’t sound like something my father would do…”

“Maybe he was doing it so that the two of you could live peacefully.” Said BBomb, from where he was leaning against a tall book shelf, flipping through the pages of the book, it was one of my father’s old ones, “Or maybe it was because he wanted you two to stay away from each other…”

I sent a glare in his direction; he looked me in the eye.

“What, it’s just an idea,” Said B-Bomb.

Ukwon looked up, “Maybe it’s because he had something planned…”

“What?” said B-Bomb and I looking at him, everyone else in the room looked at him too.

“Maybe he had something planned for you all…maybe there is a certain thing that will happen and wake up their powers!” said Ukwon.

I looked at him in shock, “How could I not realize this before?”

“What?” asked everyone?

“My father continuously told me, you’ll know when your brother is in the hands of the Black Rose, but when he is, don’t worry for him, he’ll be fine…” I said, resting my head against the glass window pane in front of me, looking out into the woods surrounding the house, sensing that the enemy really was too close, “I remember always asking him what he meant and he’d always say, you’ll see in all due time…”

“So in other words, he knew all of this would happen?” said Sungyeol.

I shook my head, turning around and looking at him, “He made all of this happen…This was all just this huge plan he created without any of us noticing…”

“So, his plan was to gather the Red Rose and their supporters in one place and then let the Black Rose have the three we’re trying hard to protect?” said the owner of the mansion.

I nodded, “I think he wanted us all to gather together, that way we’ll all know when they are taken…Also, that way we’ll be together when they come back to us after breaking free…”

“How do you know that they’ll break free?” asked Sungyeol, “For all you know their powers won’t ever reawaken.”

“Sungyeol, I know they’ll break free, because I know my father and his though process better than anyone else does…” I said, pushing away from the window and heading out of the study.

“Where are you going!?” called Sungyeol, following me out of the room.

“I’m going to go tell the Black Rose betrayers about the plan, after all, they are all Red Rose supporters now…” I said, heading up the stairs.

Sungyeol sighed, “What exactly is this plan?”

“We let the Black Rose have him…” I said.

“What, are you crazy?” asked Sungyeol, stopping me, “They’ll kill him…”

I shook my head, “He’ll kill them first…”

“Can you know!?” asked Sungyeol.

“Because Sungyeol,  him being taken away from us by the Black Rose is the event that HAS to happen in order for not only his power’s to wake up, but the two and the hybrids in the town around this manor!” I said, he looked at me in shock, “This has to happen to wake him up…”

“How can you be so sure?” whispered Sungyeol, finally letting go of my wrist.

“I can be so sure because I know what my father had been thinking back then…” I said.

“So you read his mind?”

“Well, it’s more like his soul, but yes…” I said, “I just didn’t understand it back then…”

“Are you sure L.Joe will permit this to happen?” asked Sungyeol, looking at me, “You and I both know that he and Chunji’s fates have been intertwined since their births thousands of years ago.”

“I’m positive he will follow my orders, after all, he knows more than he lets on and he’s missing the old Chunji he knew before the Black Rose was assembled…” I said, walking towards Chunji’s room again.

“Wait, they knew each other before all of this ever came close to happening?”

I nodded, “They knew each other long before all this ever started…When Chunji suddenly disappeared L.Joe bonded with girls, however, he’d end up having to break the bond with them because all the girls were human would die long before he would, or they’d grow old while he wouldn’t age…”

Sungyeol nodded, “How come he couldn’t feel his bond with Chunji before these?”

“My guess was that it was sealed with Chunji’s powers…That way it could seem like Chunji passed away…” said Jaehyo, “The time of the event that is destined to happen is coming closer, which is why L.Joe can probably feel the bond with him now, he like me can feel the bond slowly growing again, and my guess is because the seal is slowly beginning to break…”

Sungyeol nodded and sighed, “So in other words, the time of the plan is almost near?”

I nodded, “A lot nearer than you think…The bond is coming back at such a rapid pace that I’m positive the Black Rose is almost here…”

“So, it’ll be happening soon?”

I nodded, “It’s important that we get to that room and get the new found supporters out of there…”

“Why?” asked Sungyeol.

“The Black Rose will kill them for betraying their people…” I said, picking up speed as an oncoming sense of death grew in my gut, “We need to get them out of there now…” 

 

If you like Infinite and supenseful/horror stories, check out my new story Missing Civilization: Searching for Sunlight. Anyways, please comment, if you have any questions about the story so far either ask me in the comments or via wall post and I'll answer you as soon as I can! XD Another update MIGHT come later today, so keep your eyes open for it!