The Plan Begins

Black Rose Manor

 

“You’re kidding me right?” said L.Joe, looking at me like I was insane.

I shook my head, “We must let them take him, and you all must not be in here when they come, ok?”

L.Joe glared at me, “I can’t do that…”

“You have to L.Joe, do you want him to remember you or not?” I asked, his eyes showed the pain he was feeling in his heart as he took a deep breath, “Do you want him to remember the love you two used to share?”

The others in the room looked at us in shock once I said that.

“I-I do…” said L.Joe, his hands trembling a bit as he looked at the still unconscious Chunji, “but there has to be another way…”

I looked at him and shook my head, “There is no other was L.Joe…Our father planned this out this way, so it has to be this way or else Chunji will continue to live as a human and he’ll continue to age as a human, and I know that you don’t want him to die…”

L.Joe sighed, looking at his lover from the past, “Fine…but are you sure he’ll come back here?”

I nodded, “I’m positive, otherwise all this wouldn’t have happened this way…”

“Guys, get out of here,” Said L.Joe, smiling at the others in the room, his friends and the fellow followers of the Red Rose looked at him in shock, but nodded, leaving me and L.Joe in the room. He looked at Chunji longingly, “How did you know about the relationship…I though the two of us hid it well…”

“You forgot one important thing about me…” I said, smiling, “I can read what is running through your mind and I can slip into the cracks in your soul…seeing what exactly is bothering you…”

L.Joe looked at me, and sighed, “Are you positive he’ll come back to us? To me?”

“To be honest, I really don’t know, but one thing I am positive about is that it’s more likely he’ll come back than be trapped there…”

“What if his powers don’t reawaken? What if the bond doesn’t?” asked L.Joe.

“Then we’ll just have to go get him back and find another way to wake them…” I said, feeling the darkness dangerously close, “Now come on…or else your life will be in danger.”

L.Joe sighed and frowned, but nodded, following me out of the room and down into the study where the others were all waiting. I looked over our miniature army, looking at the mansion’s owner, “Are we permitted to stay here?”

The man nodded, “There is plenty enough space for all of you here, so make yourselves at home.”

 

[???’S PoV]

I stood there, looking over the unconscious boy on the bed, smirking, “You thought you could steal my son away from me, huh, you little ?” The boy rolled onto his side, letting out a groan of pain, I smirked, “That’s right, let my aura suffocate you!”

He groaned in pain again and I picked the boy up by the throat, “To think you made my son into a traitor that I have to kill…if I have to kill him, I’ll have to kill you too…So, you’re going to be the first to go, that way I can possibly talk my son out of siding with the disgusting Red Rose.”

I then vanished, taking the younger prince with me.

 

This chapter was lame, short, and I just needed to get it out of the way, anyways, the more intense and intresting stuff starts from here on out.

 

If you have any questions about the story ask them via comment please! I'll be sure to answer them in the update following this one!