Epilogue

Black Rose Manor

 

A groan resounded through the room and the male who was sleeping in the chair next to the bed, his injured leg wrapped up after being thoroughly cleanse, shot up and glanced around, looking for the source of the sound, smiling when he found it, his lover who was laying on the bed in front of him shifted onto his burnt side, which had caused the groan to come out of his lips. He smiled as he saw his lover’s eye lids flutter a little bit. He stood up and hopped over to the edge of the bed where he sat down, watching his lover from over his shoulder. He didn’t see any signs of the older demon being up so he stayed silent and still, knowing that the boy needed rest so that he could gain all the energy he lost a week ago back, so that he could heal his own wounds as he slept. He suddenly felt a warmth curl around him and felt a hand pull on the back of his shirt, he turned around and smiled, seeing his lover looking at him cutely through heavy eyelids. The older of the two demons opened and closed his mouth like a fish as if trying to say something.

“What is it Chunji?” asked L.Joe, furrowing his eye brows in worry, leaning forward to get his ears closer to his lover’s mouth.

“Sleep with me?”

L.Joe laughed and nodded, “Alright, if that’s what you want baby…”

The younger picked the older up gently positioning him so that they both had space to lay, he then laid beside the boy, covering them both up with a blanket as the older male cuddled up to him, making him chuckle as he pressed a kiss to the elder’s forehead.

“Sleep…” whispered L.Joe.

The older shook his head, and in a hoarse voice whispered, “Not until you do…”

“How about we both sleep?” asked L.Joe, smiling.

Chunji nodded, “Sounds like a plan to me.”

L.Joe smiled, pecking the older’s lips again before they both drifted off to sleep.

 

Thank you for reading, keep an eye out for Club Ranada, and please remember to comment! XD