The Brisk Feel of Temporary Freedom and Peace

Black Rose Manor

 

[Junsu’s PoV]

I stood in the office of the building that overlooked the whole town, I sighed, looking at the two young demons playing together at the training grounds. I felt someone’s presence behind me, but I chose not to acknowledge it, not wanting to break my train of thought…The plan isn’t actually going as planned…L.Joe and Woohyun are supposed to be here too, but they aren’t…does that mean it has fallen out of place somewhere? If that’s the case, does that mean we’re going to be doomed?

I sighed and rested my head against the heated glass pane of the window, looking out past the little huts that dotted the land below the three story headquarters building. I curled my right hand into a fist, pressing the curled up fingers against the glass pane, burning them a bit. I sighed again, my eyes casted back down to the prince who was smiling down in the sandy court yard below, a faint smile came across my face and my heart began to beat painfully.

 I’d die before he did if that is the case…Chunji is the ruler the demon kingdom needs right now…all of us and even Jaehyo know that he is…

I smiled sadly, to think that I only had a little time left with him, guiding him and the others…once my time comes, there will be no one here to direct Chunji and the others through the plan properly…once I’m gone, it’ll be all over if I don’t bring L.Joe and Woohyun here somehow…On top of that…I have to get the last of the six of us straightened out…I had to break his control on poor Chansung…

I sighed for the umpteenth time.

“Junsu, why are you sighing so much?” asked Taecyeon, his voice suddenly breaking through my thoughts, causing me to jump, I glanced over my shoulder at him, looking at him with a blank expression, however, my eyes showed everything…the truth, the real emotions I felt…the pain, the fear…the worry.

“Nothing that is going to concern you Taecyeon…” I whispered, my throat closing up a bit as I spoke, the dusty air filled my throat, making it even harder to breath.

The next thing I knew was that he was standing beside me, his hand on my shoulder, “What are you hiding Junsu?”

I looked away from my best friend; he’s already lost both of the lovers he once had, so I don’t know how well he’s going to take hearing that he’s going to lose his best friend, to the same thing he lost his lovers to, soon. To avoid looking at the other, I watched as Chunji and Sunggyu were joined by Wooyoung and Junho.

“Junsu…I know there is something troubling you…” said Taecyeon, who had super strength as his demonic power.

I sighed again, resting my forehead against the heated glass again, “The plan has been put out of place…”

I couldn’t see his facial expression, but I knew he was looking at me in complete and utter shock, “But how? How do you know that it did Junsu? Where did it go wrong?”

“I know that it happened sometime before this point, because right now, instead of Wooyoung and Junho playing around with the two down there, it’s supposed to be L.Joe and Woohyun, who are both back at Black Rose Manor…” said Junsu, sighing, “Where it went wrong? Well, I don’t know, because I wasn’t paying well enough attention to it, after all, why would you if it was going perfectly back then?”

He shrugged, “So, how are we going to get it back on track?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know, all I do know is that we have to hurry up and find a way to get the two here along with returning Chansung to normal soon…”

He looked at me and spun me around so I had to face him, “WHY…What are you hiding….”

I looked at my shoes, “Taecyeon, the king ordered me to make sure that his plan goes well, however, it seems as though I won’t be able to do for much longer…”

“Why?” asked Taecyeon, giving me the evil eye, I bit my lip, “I’m dying…I’m being killed by the same thing that kills Nickhun and Jay…”

He looked at me, anger shone bright on his face and his nostrils flared signaling that he was pissed at me. I sighed and looked at my feet again, trying to avoid seeing the angry fire that burned in his eyes. I winced as his grip on my shoulders grew tighter and I glared at him since it was hurting my poor weak, deteriorating body. I then shoved him away from me, which made his beast like eyes glare at me, looking like a predator about ready to attack their prey.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?” growled out Taecyeon, I’m positive his voice echoed through the headquarters.

“Because Taecyeon, I knew you’d act like this.” I hissed back, shoving past him and to the door, walking into the hall, however, just as I was about to leave the office I stood in before, my wrist was grabbed in a strong grip and I let out a pain filled yelp, tears pricking my eyes as I looked at my now limp hand, the bone and muscle had just crumbled into ash with in my flesh and it hurt despite there not being anymore nerves in that area.

Taecyeon looked at his own hand horrified and snapped out of his anger, automatically releasing my wrist, watching as my hand simply lay limply; I brought the hand up to my chest, cradling it with the other hand and glaring at Taecyeon who looked worried. I just glared, shaking my head towards him and walking away from him and the room, heading towards the hospital wing, where I was diagnosed with this stupid deterioration disease. I sat on one of the many beds in there, thinking about my own plans to make sure that the king’s plan was finished successfully. I sighed and shook my head.

“Junsu, I see that you’re back.” Said one of the healer demons, I looked up at the beautiful man in front of me, he was rather feminine, but I wouldn’t dare to admit I have feelings towards him.

“Yeah…” I said, looking at my limp wrist, “My wrist muscle and the bones around it turned to the dust like thing like you said they would…”

The man examined my wrist, “I never would have expected this to happen so quickly…”

“I didn’t either, I just fell and it became like this…” I said, watching the man’s face as he examined the throbbing and Jello-ish wrist.

The man placed two metal poles against the blackening skin, hiding not only where my skin was chipping, but the fact that there was nothing under the skin there, he then wrapped tape around the skin, light enough that it wouldn’t damage the parts around it but also tighten enough so it wouldn’t slip off.

 After he was done, I stood up, “Thank you…”

“You’re welcome Junsu, come back anytime, I’ll be pleased to help you.”

I smiled and nodded at him, “I’ll be back here again soon, I can tell you that…”

I then stepped out of the hospital wing only to become face to face with Taecyeon, “I’m sorry…”

“Don’t worry about it.” I said, walking away from him and down towards the entrance of the headquarters.

“Wait, Junsu!” called Taecyeon.

“What!?” I snapped, spinning around and facing him.

“I’ll go with you to get Woohyun and L.Joe, so please forgive me…it was an accident,” Said Taecyeon.

I sighed and closed my eyes, “Fine, let’s go…”

Taecyeon smiled, “Shouldn’t we take Hoya and Ricky to them too, after all they aren’t supposed to be with the others under Jaehyo.”

I nodded, “Let’s go.”

He nodded and we both vanished, only to reappear at the manor, neither of us telling anyone we were going out, we weren’t expecting to be out that long, after all, and on top of that we were expecting to come back before anyone else noticed that we were gone.  

[Chunji’s PoV]

I groaned as the muscles in my legs protested against me moving, they trembled, and my knees were close to buckling. Sweat coated my heated skin as the sun’s evil rays beat down against my poor visible skin, causing it to tan, however it recently reached as tan as it could possibly get and it began to burn, turning my skin red.

I stood up straight, stretching my back and arms, causing my sweat drenched tee shirt to rise a bit as I reached for the sky, smiling as I heard my stiff joints pop. I looked towards the sky, closing my eyes so that the sun’s light wouldn’t blind me. Sweat was rolling down my cheek to my chin, it then made a train down my neck and to the soaked collar of my shirt.

“You look hot.” Said a very familiar voice, making me jump about half a foot off the ground, I led my arms fall down to my sides again, the muscles in my legs protesting again as I turned to face the boy who talked, his smile was wide and showed his perfectly straight and white teeth.

“Which meaning do you mean that by…L.Joe?” I asked, crossing my sore arms over my chest, raising an eyebrow at the younger male who was slowly inching closer to the point he was standing right in front of me.

“Both, you looked hot as in good looking…and you look hot as in the temperature wise…” whispered L.Joe.

“How in the world did you get here?”

“Junsu came and got me…” whispered L.Joe his warm breath caressed my already heated skin, making me blush a bit at how close we are.

“Why?” I asked, looking at him, “I thought it was too dangerous to bring you here…”

“L.Joe is supposed to be here…so I brought him here…” said Junsu, I jumped again and smiled at the man who took care of me the whole time I was little. “I have to get going.”

“Alright, see you at dinner hyung…” I called, the man nodded and walked away silently.

I was now left alone with my lover who I didn’t remember the last time we met. L.Joe stepped closer again, smirking as he placed his hands on my waist, leaning towards me a bit.

“L.Joe…you’re going to smell…” I whispered, my whispers being carried away by the warm ocean smelling breeze, my eyes locking onto his, which were now directly in front of mine.

“Chunji, I could care less if I’ll smell or not, I just want to kiss you…” whispered L.Joe, nuzzling his cheek against mine, making me smile slightly; he wrapped his arms around my waist now, pulling me up against him. I fisted the shirt he was wearing and set my head comfortably on his shoulder, taking in his calming, masculine scent. I felt the younger boy smiling, soon feeling his hand that had somehow slipped from around my waist and into my shirt, his cold hand caused chills to run up and down my back as it touched my heated skin. I shivered and moaned a bit as he kneaded into one of my shoulder muscles, massaging the tense muscle there. He smiled again and pulled away a bit, pecking my forehead, seeming to not mind the taste of my salty sweat, “I still haven’t gotten my kiss yet…”

I chuckled lightly as I lifted up my weighed down head, “Demanding much?”

He shook his head, leaning it forward a bit making his lips meet mine. He then pulled away just as quick, making me pout.

He smirked, “Who is being demanding now?”

“Ah, you two are so cute!” said another familiar voice, breaking our sweet moment, I looked up and saw none other than…Woohyun. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and hit his lover in the back of the head, making the male pout but L.Joe and I chuckle.

“Hyung, that hurt,” Said Woohyun, looking at his lover with a pout dressing his face.

“Good…it was supposed to.” Said Sunggyu, smirking.

I rolled my eyes at the two.

 

I decided to update again, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to comment! 

 

Thank you 50+subscribers! I love you! *hugs*