Nervous Wreck

Little Steps into Love

 

Looking at my clock next to my bed, it was already 8:00pm. Kait was still snoring on the couch and I was just in my room. I was pacing back and forth starring at my phone and the note. 
Hope we can talk soon! :)
 
I didn't know whether to text him now or in the morning... I don't even know if he's busy, and what if I do text him in the morning but wake him up? That would be bad since they probably have a busy schedual. He is part of a popular group... I don't want to bother him because I'm not famous. The only text and calls he probably gets are from Rain, guys from other groups, and probably pretty girls. *Sigh* I'm no where like that.
 
8:10pm. I finally had the guts to text him... well that's what I thought.
I opened up a chatbox and nervously typed in "Hey" with a smiley face at the end. Before sending it, I starred at it, observing it so I could fix it if it looked creepy or anything. I closed my eyes, placed my thumb on the send butten and sent my text, I actually got scared so I threw my phone  under the covers and wrapped my arms around my legs- holding them against my chest. I placed my head on top of my knees and I thought of the worst possible scenario that could happen.
 
[They are practicing for a new MV late at night that they will be recording soon. Working and dancing really hard infront of Rain, while he's sitting infront of them- carefully watching each of their moves.
Then suddenly, one of the five bags that were placed on the floor started playing the one of their songs "Mona Lisa" just as a ringtone. Each of the boys have their names on the sides in big bolded letters. The bags were ligned up in a row. Seungho, G.O, Joon, Thunder and Mir at the end. The ringtone didn't stop. Thunder looked scared cause he knew that his phone also has the same ringtone... Could it be his phone?
Also, Rain always tells them to never bring their phones 'cause it can cause destractions, so Rain becomes harsh when it comes to scolding them. 
As the ringtone would keep playing itself, Rain would be giving them a cold look- like death glares to be exact, while his arms are folded. He got up and walked up infront of the bags. He stood infront of Joon's bag which was right in the middle, then slowly turned to paced back and forth infront of all five bags. As the ringtone seem like it was getting louder, Rain got around Thunder's bag and obviously found out it was his phone. Taking it out and holding it, he walked infront of the boys- especially Thunder, throws the phone on the ground and kick Thunder out of the dance room to practice without him.]
 
I had a huge imagination so I was scared of that happening. As I was replaying that scenario over and over in my head, I felt a vibrate travel through the bed.
I quickly pulled the covers off to get a look at my phone. Still sitting there in my position, it had only said "New Message" Giving a surprised and curious look... could it be Thunder? I let go of my legs, reached out to grab my phone with my right hand. Just as my arm was getting closer, I stopped- like I couldn't proceed further. 
 
In my head: Wait, what if that scenario came true and just texted me back to yell at me? But if it did came true.. he can't text back because Rain would have smashed his phone. Maybe he was to see his phone before it was destroyed, remembered my number and got a hold of another phone? AHH~
I was getting nervous although I was just making up a lot of false accusations.
 
Gaining up the courage, I picked up my phone I pressed okay to view it. It was a message from Thunder.
Thunder: Hi.. Who is this?
Wow, forgot to say who I was. Smarttttt.
 
Me: It's me.... _________ from earlier today?
Thunder: Oh! Why didn't you say so! :)
That smiley he put. How cute. OR MAYBE, he's just putting that there so it doesn't seem like he's pissed at me for texting him at a bad time.
 
Me: Ah~ hopefully I didn't cause any trouble by texting you^^. 
Thunder: No, no of course not, just eating at a small cafe with the guys~. But I'll text you back in 10 minutes though. The Seungho and G.O hyung are trying to look over my shoulders to see who I'm texting and Joon and Mir are teasing me T^T I promise to text back soon^
Me: Haha, okay :)
Although that smiley was just sudden, I just wanted to send one anyway.
 
In the meantime, I went into the living room to wake up Kait.
She's a heavy sleeper, so I even poked her in the forehead a few times. No reply. So then I decided to walk out the apartment room, knock on the other side of the door, and walked back in. Starting to use my loud voice, I shouted:
"KAITTTT~ JOON IS HERE TO SEE YOUUU."
She immediately sat up and ran into the hallway, obviously to the bathroom.
"_______! Tell him I'll be out soon!" 
How tipical. Just too gullible.