Little Fight

Little Steps into Love

 

-In the parking lot-
While Kait was stretching her arms, she said
"Ahhh~ we're back. Now... I wonder where I parked my car... Do you remember, ______?"
 
I wasn't paying attention. I just kept walking behind her, starring at the ground, holding my bouquet of flowers and rubbing my fingers against the note Thunder had given me- which I had refolded it back into a triangle.
I heard whisper, getting louder and closer... then I realized it was Kait, repeating my name over and over.
 
I looked up in surprise.
"Huh... What is it Kait?"
"Why aren't you listening to me?" She looked upset.
"Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying?"
"Well, I did ask if you remembered where I had parked my car, but nevermind... I found it." Yep, definetly mad. 
 
On our way to the car and the way to our apartment was complete silence, except for the noise from the clear wrapping paper that was keeping the flowers together.
Times like these I hate the most. She's always so happy and loud... now she's dead silent. We don't get in fights often but this is so silly. Many things were running through my mind at that time even that I couldn't even listen to one question. Because of that, we wouldn't be in this kind of mess.
 
As we reached out apartment door, she was about to put the key in until I blurted out
"I'm sorry, Kait. To many things were running into my mind. I'll try not to do it again." I hesitated alittle. I was scared. Will she hit me, or yell at me so much that the whole hallway could hear it?
 
She froze there for abit. She approched me. I quickly thought that she was going to do a surprise punch or something. I tried to move away, but she gave me a hug- a hug that kept my arms attached to one side of my body. It's like she caged me.
 
She started to laugh.
"You were thinking about Thunder, right? Kekekeke." She stopped hugging me, pushed me infront of her while holding onto my shoulders.
"You naughty girl, aren't cha?" She was giving me weird looks. She was probably thinking of gross ideas.
"H-Hey! I wasn't thinking about or anything! You're just sick, Kait!" I started blushing, hoping no one heard that.
"Who said I was talking about that? You're the one who thought I was talking about !" She started laughing aloud, with that, one of the peopls who lived in the hallway came out and told us to shut up. So we went in our room and changed out of last nights clothes and into our pyjamas... and did nothing for the rest of the day.