Getting Ready.

Little Steps into Love

 

Today was the day I've been waiting for months for this to happen... the fact that MBLAQ was coming to my area to perform live and later sign autographs!
"_______, are you ready yet?!" Shouted Kait, one of my best friends ever since Grade 3, we were tight ever since then. She was hitting on my bedroom door.
 
"Aishhh, I'll be done soon, you must be really excited aren't-cha Kait?
 
"OMG YES! Hopefully it's one of those concerts that Joon rips his shirt off! Squealed Kait.
 
"I can totally imagine your face on the other side of my door. Just keep yourself company by looking at the pictures of Joon you downloaded on your phone and drool or whatever. I'm getting ready so leave me in peace!" I said.
 
"Fine but if you make me miss my husbands show, you're SOOOO paying the rent for the whole year! GOT THAT?" She then left- making me hear her footsteps until she was in a different room. 
 
She was so kidding, she's never too serious. As I was looking for something decent to wear, David texted me.
David: "Hey baby, wanna go to the club and party tonight? (;"
Me: "Don't you remember anything? I broke up with you like 3 days ago! Leave me alone, please.
David: "Aw, what's wrong, beb? Grab a few drinks with me and we'll totally forget about everything (;"
Me: "You cheated on me, so go talk to those you chose over me so we can both be happy without being in eachothers lives!"
 
I was so frustrated that I set my phone to mute, threw it in my drawer and slamed it hard- which hurt me a bit. Just honestly, why can't he just leave me alone! 
 
"Everything alright?! What's with the big slam? Are you even ready yet?!"
 
She always asks so many questions at once, that's one thing that bugs me about her.
 
"Uh yeah, I'll talk to you about it later. And Kait, why are you rushing me? On the tickets, it says the concert starts at 5 tonight? It's 12 for freaking sakes! We have 4 hours atleast til we leave, so just wait or something." I was getting really stressed.
 
"Well fine. I'll do some grocery shopping and what not. I'll be back at 4, but you better be ready!"
 
"Okay okay!" 
 
Then I heard the door shut. Finally, all by myself. And at that time, I found the nicest outfit ever. A sweater that my grammy had knitted when she had finished it, it was her 50th anniversery with my grandpa. She told me it was good luck, to find the true love that her and Gramps had experienced. Since then, I've kept it ever since. And I wore tights and a short skirt to look fancy at least. It is a concert, I just didn't know what was apropriate to wear since it was my first concert ever. 
 
So I looked in my tall mirror to look to see if my outfit looked okay.
I started to think...
How could I have ever date David. The feeling of falling in love with him, the fact that I thought there was that hint of love static that happened when we linked hands. Heart racing seeing him, couldn't sleep, it was all a lie. It was my first, but I was stupid. It was nothing, he is nothing. He can rot for all I care. I thought in my mind. 
 
I was quite satisfied with the way I looked so I took it all off and took a nice warm shower to forget about him. I didn't want his actions and the past to ruin my night. But sooner or later I started crying in the shower.
 
-AT 3:40PM-
 
"Hey _______! I came back 20 minutes earlier! Are you ready yet, cause I want you to help me unload all of the groceries. After the concert, I'm planning on eating a lot! 
 
Ah, she's back... I quickly put on tonights clothes and came out even though I haven't even put on any makeup or did my hair. I just came out of the shower and dried it off with a towel. Then I walked out, seeing her look at me with a surprised face.
 
"Wow _____, you look amazing! Even better than me... I'm wearing jeans and a MBLAQ shirt I made." She pouted.
 
"No no Kait, it shows true love. Heck, during autographs they will be amazed!"
 
"OMG TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT AUTOGRAPHS. Going to be so close to them. I'm going to ask Joon if I can touch his abs! AHHH, hope they will like my shirt and LOVE ME."
 
"Haha, yeah!" In my mind: Oh God, hopefully she doesn't ask Joon that. So embarrasing..
 
"Hehehehe. Now, _______ can you help me with the groceries? Then we'll go!
 
"Okay!" I was happy. I wonder how tonights going to go. Hopefully well.