The Surprise Visit and Close Call

Little Steps into Love

 

 

It's been a week after that night. His everyday schedules went from being not that busy, to constant shows and interviews. We haven't seen each other at all since then and don't talk as much anymore either. All we ever do is text in the morning on what our plans are for the day and text at night to ask how our day was.
 
Today is a Thursday, and tomorrow Thunder is doing a MBLAQ concert nearby at 6 in the evening. I look at the clock next to my bed to look at the time. Right now,  it's 7:30pm, and currently waiting for Thunder to text me first, since he said he'll be done with work around 8, plus texting him first might disrupt something important of his.
 
After waiting for a bit, he finally texts me. 
Thunder: HEY! 
Me: Hahaha, hey!
Thunder: How was your day?
Me: Hmm, didn't do much actually... Just went on the internet, and tv. Hahaha, and how about you, Sanghyun?
Thunder: Woah, first time you text my name, :o. Lucky you that your day was like that...
Me: Huh? And why's that? I just ate junk food all day and sat around basically doing nothing.
Thunder: Yeah, but from all this work, I just want a relaxing lazy day like you.
Me: Yeah.. But you're part of MBLAQ, like the greatest group in my opinion, and you do all this work for the loving fans you guys have. So it up, famous boy.
 
As I lay my phone on my bed, I heard a grumbling noise, which sounded like a angry bear or some sort. I looked towards to my stomach, and there came the noise again. Thinking that I didn't have any supper, I became really hungry. 
 
I picked up my phone, and got up from the bed. Walking out of my room, turning left and right, I eventually got in front of the refrigerator door. Holding my phone in my right hand, and with my empty left hand, I swung it onto the handle on the door and opened up the fridge. I bent forward inwards the fridge and took as good glance inside. 
 
Dammit Kait, thanks for buying some food. 
 
In the fridge, I got to spot some ketchup, mustard, lettuce, cheese slices and some weird muck that Kait applies on her face. Even having a second for trying to think about combine some of them to make some gross salad, but no thank you. Just trying to look deeper into the fridge to find something decent, my stomach grumbled again for the third time. I held my hand on my stomach to try to not make the noise again, but it came around again. 
 
Just as I was about to close the door- BAAM. 
 
"HEEEEEEEY I'M HERE!"
 
Obviously it was Kait at the door, and I didn't have to turn around to know that. I was turning myself to look at her, hoping to see a handful of shopping bags as if she came back from buying food, because I was starving as hell. As I stood facing her, my face went from a happy face to a "really?" face. She was holding a purple perfume bottle. 
 
"What?" she said. "Do you like what I got?" 
 
She sprayed some above my head so I could smell it. It actually smelt nice, but my expression didn't change. 
 
"YO! Why don't we have any food?"
 
"OH GOD THAT'S WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO." she yelled.
 
"...WHAT?!" I said. 
 
"See, I was at the store to buy food, but then this bottle showed up... And yeah I think you know the rest of the story."
 
After she had said that, I could felt my hands form into fists right by my sides, like my nails digging into my palms. 
 
"You little-" as I was about to say 'brat', I felt a vibrate from my phone, which I totally forgot I was texting Thunder. I raised my phone in right hand in front of my face, and pressed the OK button to view it.
 
Thunder: Fine, be rude. I guess I shouldn't be halfway up the stairs to your apartment... But I'll continue walking anyways! >:D
 
I immediately exit it and my arm fell to my side once again. My mouth was wide open, knowing that Thunder was in the building and proceeding to go to see me. Kait looked at me funny and asked "Huh? What's with that look, ______?"
While panicking inside, I felt like I couldn't have time to explain because he was probably at the end of the hall or something. 
 
"YOU! HIDE!" I shouted.
She flinched. "What!? Why? Is someone coming to kill me?!"
"NONONONONO. Just hide!" I said. 
Without any more words, she hurried down our hallway and all I could hear was a door slam, probably her hiding in her room. 
Seconds later, I heard someone knock on the door. Feeling nervous, I slowly walked to the door. A few inches from the door, I looked down and took a really deep breathe. That's when I noticed I was in blue pj pants, and in a tank top. That made me even more scared, but that's when there was a knock again. 
 
I took my left hand and swung the door open. Looking up, it wasn't what I expected. It wasn't Thunder, but Joon standing before me. I stood there with a completely blank face and just starred at him thinking 'Whats going on?' he just kept standing there, and shot me a good smile. He suddenly shifted himself to the side where I couldn't see him. I moved my head around the wall, into the hallway looking at him, still stepping in my apartment. Thats when I felt a tap on my spine from behind which caused me to look at the other side of the hallway. And of course, it was Thunder, giving me a really cheeky smile. I fully stepped into the hallway facing him and smacked him on his shoulder.
"Yah! That scared me!" I placed my hands on my hips, setting a playful mad face on, puffing my cheeks.
He put his hand on the back of his head, and smiled. "hahaha, I'm sorry, ______-ah. I just wanted to see you, since I haven't seen you in awhile, and Joon wanted to come too."
I looked at both of them, and proceed to walk back into the room, and they both followed. Once they got in, I closed the door and locked it. Thunder stood infront of me, while Joon threw himself onto the couch and kicked his shoes off, getting all comfortable which I thought was quite weird. Thunder stopped looking at me and turned his head around to see Joon laying on the couch. 
 
"Joon! What are you doing? What manners do you have to lay on someone's couch so easily when you never have been here before?"
Joon sat up and swung his legs off the edge of the couch.
"Manners? I so do have manners! Thinking you're all goody goody, even though you wanted to go to a girls home at, what, like 8:30 at night? You naughty, kekekekeke."
"What? It's not like that at all!" he turned his head back at my direction, but looked at the ground all embarrassed. 
Not even a second after that, i heard a door unlock and open. I watch as Kait walked out of the hall in a pink slumber dress and bunny slippers that she was definitely wasn't wearing before. She walked into the living room, like she was clueless what was going on, and suddenly 'realized' who was here.
 
"Oh! I didn't know we had company... Hi Thunder!" she smiled at him and did this weird girls wave. "Hi Joon! Do you remember me when ______ fainted and we sort of talked?" then she did the same exact smile and wave to him but lifted once of her legs up.
 
What is she planning? She probably put that dress on because she must've heard their voices and wanted to look cute in front of Joon, her ultimate bias and act as if she didn't know they were here that she didn't "prepare" her clothes. 
 
I watched as Joon hops off from the couch and brushes his jeans. He looks back up to her behind the coffee table and says "Oh, yes I remember you! We're you sleeping or something?"
 
She looks down at herself and looks back at him. "I was about too... But I wanted to ask ______ something. But seeing you here- I mean you and Thunder here, this is quite embarrassing. 
 
What a liar.
 
I left my position and approached her, whispering into her ear "change into something else, bastard, then you can come back out."
I backed off, and he gave me a pouty look, but she left. I turned around to look at both of them standing there.
 
"Anything you want to drink?" I asked. I could see that Joon was opening his mouth to say something, but Thunder just looked at him, then he closed his mouth. "No, we are fine." after Thunder had said that, Joon just returned his position back onto the couch. Kait came back out with a long sleeve and pj pants... Much better. 
 
Minutes later, the living room didn't feel so living. The room was filled with dead silence, and I could feel it in the atmosphere that everyone was feeling awkward. Joon and Kait were sitting next to each other on the couch, and Thunder just sat in the front of the couch all the way at the right. I was standing in front of them starring at everything else in the room... Until Kait said "sooooo... What shall we do?" Me and Joon both looked at her, but Thunder looked at the ground infront of him. Then he just talked when I didn't expect it. "Hm. Perhaps a movie?" I shivered at the word 'movie' just the sound of it. A movie? With all four of us? Thunder and Joon? Plus the annoying Kait who's probably going to 'accidentally' get some access to Joon's abs or just touch him.
 
I quickly went to the coat rack and grabbed a sweater. "Yeah, there's a convenience store near ourside that can let us rent movies. I'll just get whatever and come back real fast." I took one more step towards the door but suddenly felt a hand accidentally grab my hip but then moved it back to grab on to my sweater I had put on like that hip-grabbing didn't happen. I turned around in surprised to noticed it was Thunder starring right into my eyes, which my stomach feel weird. How did he get up that fast?
 
"You can't go by yourself, it's dark out. Here let me go with you." he let go of me and grabbed his jacket from the rack too. I can hear Kait giggling and fake coughing, so I turn to look at her and gave her a major death glare. I looked back at Thunder while he was zipping himself up, and I didn't say anything but just walked out of the door, and I heard his steps as he walked right behind outside. 
 
Once we got outside, in order to get to the convenience store, we would have to cross the street since it was straight ahead. It was a strange feeling that I was alone with Thunder- not knowing what exactly Joon and Kait could be up to right now, but I just feel the pressure that suppresses on me how being with a thunder felt. Not knowing my feelings for him, made me until a total scardy cat and stayed completely silent and looked at the floor. I couldn't even walk the same pace as him because I was speeding of how awkward I felt. 
 
I shoved my hands into my sweater pocket and proceeded to walk across with still him behind me, coming out of the apartment doors. I stepped on the streets, totally forgetting to look both way since there were no street lights. I still had my hands tucked it, looking at the pavement and just kept walking. As I felt as if I was half there, I heard a huge honk, and man yelling out "LOOK OUT OF THE WAY!" I realized what was going on and I came to the point of looking up, noticing he was yelling at me to move. Freezing myself on the spot, I didn't know what to do. It felt as if my feet were glued to the ground and I was too afraid to run. All I could do was throw my hands up infront of me as if it was going to stop it or something.
 
As the honks kept repeating and the shouting came louder, I heard that voice. "_______!" only opening my eyes and not moving an inch, I felt a pair of arms scoop me up as if I weight nothing, and being scared of my mind, I didn't get the chance to look at them but swung both of my arms around their shoulders and buried my face into their chest. 
 
They ran carrying me and once they came to the stop, I heard the car pass by behind us. They fell on their knees- still holding me and I could hear them trying to catch their breath. I got less worried and hung my hands down onto my lap. I looked up to see the persons face, and it was Thunder panting like a little puppy. I still lay there on his lap, and lightly poked his stomach. He snapped out of it and look down at me. I couldn't do anything but smile while my heart was racing as fast all hell, and he ran his fingers through my hair and gave me a smile too. He quickly react to what he did so he flicked his wrist back a placed both of his hands behind him on the ground.
 
He said. "______-ah, you okay?"
I just nodded, still look up towards him.
He placed one of his hands on my shoulder. "don't do that ever again. You have to look before you cross. I don't know what I would do if you got hit right infront of me." 
I got up and he did too. He brushed his thighs and pat my back. 
I looked away from embarrassment. "T-Thank you, Thunder." 
He didn't say anything at all, but approached me. He threw both of his arms around me, caging me into a strong hug. He placed his head on my shoulder, while I stood there like a statue. After 5 seconds maybe, he backs off and stood infront of me. Looking into my eyes, and me looking back. He put both of his hands on my shoulders and patted twice.
And shot a huge smile.
 
"Yeah! We came for a movie to rent to have fun. Now let's go." he proceeded to walk to the store and push my back to help me go along too.
 
We ended up getting a SAW movie. Joon was laughing whenever people were dying, Kait wasn't hitting on Joon or anything but was hiding behind the sheets, I was watching intensively pretended I wasn't scared or anything, and Thunder was eating most of the popcorn. It was a good night, and Thunder and Joon both left at 10:00pm.
 
____________________________
HELLO! Thought I died?
I'll try to update more, and finish this story to an awesome ending!
Even if no one reads it...
THUNDER FIGHTING.
Again - MBLAQ dance cover by ME! here
[update 18/5/12] omg guys i am a bad author. I'm having doubts about this story and it feels like ttttt.