Surprise

Little Steps into Love

 

It came around to be 5:00pm. We were sitting on these swings on a kid's playground since no kids were around at this time. Swinging back and forth, we were having a contest on who can swing the highest, and so far- I'm winning. 
 
As were we laughing and having fun, Thunder's swing started decending then eventually stopped. I was still swinging really high without noticing Thunder had stopped and just moved a little bit back and forth. When I looked at the ground right under me to see how high I was, that's when I noticed he wasn't partipating in our contest. But instead of saying anything, I kept swinging like I didn't notice anything- but observered him to see what was up.
He suddenly pulled out his phone, starred at it for a bit and pressing upon the buttons. 
Did someone text him? What is he texting back?
 
I then stopped moving myself, and stopped swinging beside him and just sat there. 
After he was done texting, he looked up to his side at me, and said
"Oh, that was Rain. He asked where I was because he needed me for something. But I just told him I'll be at the studio soon... so I guess this hangout session is over." He gave me a pout look on his face. 
"Ohh..." I didn't want to show I ABSOLUTELY need him and he can't leave. I have no right over that, but it's sad to know that he has to go know. He got up from the swing, and I did the same. He started walking away, but I shouted out
"Oh, are you going now?!" 
He turned around and gave me a surprised look "Well I thought you were following up behind me. How else are you going home if I was the one to drive you here in the first place? Come on, I'm not going to do work right away without being a good responsible guy I am!" He came back and shot up a good thumbs up, then we both went to the car.
 
He drove me back the the apartment, heck he even walked with me up until my apartment door. I can tell that Kait was home because of the light that was beaming from the door crack. 
I was standing by the door, and he stood infront of me. We were the only ones the the hallway. He had his hands in his jean pockets and looked away from my face and said
"Well this has been a good day, hasn't it _______?" He looked at me, right into my eyes.
"Yeah, I liked it a lot. Thank you for being there when David was hurting me. You came at the right time." I wasn't lieing. It was such a perfect time for him to show up or else my wrist would be all bruised up right now. He's like superman, or something.
"Well that's good." It good quiet a little bit, but then he pulled his phone out from his pocket and looked at the time. 
"Oh darn, I'll be late. I guess I see you whenever. Text me!" He smiled at me. 
 
I nodded my head and was just about the turn around and shift my apartment door open, but Thunder put his hand on my shoulder while I was turning and moved me in his direction to look at him again. When that happen, he approached me and gave me a good hug, only using one arm. Although it was kind of cold outside and just coming into the building, I thought his body tempurature would be cold too, but his chest against mine was so warm- or maybe I was crazy.
It was a long enough hug, until he let go. After that, I was surprised, so all I did was shot him a look. He turned around with his back at me and turned to wave at me while walking away- all happy like nothing just happened. 
Then I thought:
Thunder. Cheondung from MBLAQ. Park SangHyun that's siblings with Dara from 2NE1. A korean idol... Just hugged me? Its weird to think of it in that way... but woah.
 
After watching him totally disappear from my floor, I stayed silent and carefully went into the apartment room so I wouldn't make much noise, just incase she was in a different room and I didn't really want to get noticed. 
Once I got in, looking around the living room, no Kait in sight. 
I walked in, closing the door behind me, but from what I didn't hear, the door didn't even close. I looked behind me and see that a hand had stop it from closing. This hand had dark blue nailpolish on... which looked familiar.
Wait, it's Kait.
 
She let out a small whimper of pain as she opened the door and let herself in, closing the door behind her. She then started pouncing on me, putting her hands on my shoulders jumping right infront of me like she wanted me to jump with her, but I didn't.
"Yah, what's up with you?" I asked
She stopped jumping, and let go of me. Instead, she lightly punched me in the arm and said
"Don't act like nothing happen! I saw what you guys were doing!" She giggled like crazy.
"You guys? You mean me and Thunder?" 
"Yeah! I saw you guys hugging in the hallway! I was coming back from the lobby because I asked the manager why the hot water wasn't working, and once I came back on our floor and turned the corner, I saw you guys embracing so I stayed behind the wall but watched it all!"
Wow, Kait's such a creep.
 
"And once you guys were done, he was leaving and going down the same stairs I came from, but once again, he didn't say hi to me or anything! Just walked past me. What a jerk. " 
She then went on the couch to plop herself on it.
She obviously wasn't done talking.
Looking up at me she said "SOOOOO, are you guys like dating or anything?!" She gave me a total huge surprised look.
"Nooo... we're not dating. We just became good friends. Besides that whole incident from the autographs- that was 2 days ago. We wouldn't be dating at this point if we actually just basically met a few days ago. " Thinking: I don't think we would ever date? Would we? 
I honestly didn't know what I was thinking, and just pushed that idea to the side. 
"B-But... the hug in the hallway!" She looked upset.
"Don't worry. We weren't really hugging, he was the one hugging me which was surprising, but I'm pretty sure it meant good friendship." I took off my jacket and hung it up on the coat hanger.
"Wow, you must be really blind. But okay then..." 
 
I didn't know what she was talking about, but I completely ignore her and went to go in my room. 
I took off my clothes, put on my PJS and threw today's clothes in the laundry basket so Kait could take care of the laundry later. 
Since Kait was probably in the living room in her own world, and I had no one around really, things got really boring. I thought a few times to see if it was okay to text Thunder, but since he's helping out with Rain or whatever, I didn't want to bother him. He probably had enough of me since he had to take care of me a lot lately. 
 
I decided to pick up a magazine and briefly look at it, cover to back. Yeah, I was that bored.
I went into the living room to check up on Kait, and she wasn't there. I then went into the bathroom to see if the laundry basket was gone. Yep it was, she's probably doing the clothes now. 
I went back into my room, and just dropped on my bed. This night was so boring, nothing to do!