What Had Happened?

Little Steps into Love

 

"I... I really like you David!"
"Okay. Then let's date."
*Laughters together, our hugs, those kisses*
I then slightly open the door.
"David?"
"____! Baby, it's not what it looks like."
"How can you do this to me....!"
[Dream over]
 
"Hey _____! _____! Wake up!" My head was still dizzy to recognize who it was. They kept shaking me, feeling like some earthquake.
 
"Yah~ Go away." I flipped the other way.
 
"Hey! Open your eyes knuckle head, were not at our apartment." They punched me right into my arm. Who would do that to a person who just woke up? Finally, I noticed it was the one and only Kait. 
 
I managed to blink a few times then became fully awake. I sat up but not only feeling like I wasn't in my own bed, I was wearing only a hospital robe... WAIT I'M IN A HOSPITAL?
 
"Kait, what happened? How did this happen!?" I was really shocked.
 
"Silly don't you remember what had happened? At the autograph session?" Questionned Kait.
 
I tried to think hard. Last thing I remember...
"Eh, What's this?" "Well thank you, I really appreciate it" 
Thunder's smile...
 
As I was thinking how Thunder reacted when he got my note...
 
"Yah, ______! Earth to ______?" She kept waving her hand infront of me.
 
"Ahh, stop that. I'm not in space or anything."
 
"Yeah, but you were spacing out. But did you manage to remember?
 
I shooked my head "No"
 
"Well the fans went crazy and started pushing and you got caught in it. You passed out." Kait explained.
 
Oh now I remembered.
 
"And so, how did I get here?" I was quite curious.
 
"Well surprisingly because of you getting hurt, the whole autograph session was cancelled due to the riot those dirty fans were making. But what was weird was that when you out, I took my cell out to get some help but Thunder immediately got up, went around the table and lifted you up. All of MBLAQ, including me went in their car and took me and you here so you can get better and I can be with you."
 
Wow did he really do that? For me?
 
I slipped back into bed and pulled the covers up to avoid her seeing that I was blushing.
 
Why would he help a stranger like me? I'm not even well known.
I couldn't stop thinking about it. 
 
"Oh, and when you passed out in the car, I talked to Joon abit! Ahh~!" Said Kait in a exciting tone.
 
"Hahaha, ah well that's good." I said. I looked to the nightstand on the right side of my hospital bed. Huh? A bouquet of flowers...?
 
She noticed me starring at them.
"Ah right, these are for you. Read the note attached to it." I looked at the bouquet. It was filled with Lilies. I turned the bouquet a lot of times until I finally found a note. 
 
"Hope you are okay. Last night was a disaster- I didn't think anyone would get hurt. Later, I will visit and check up on you."
-Thunder from MBLAQ.
 
As I kept reading it over and over- not believing he actually wrote this or even had given me these flowers, Kait complained 
"I wish a famous idol would give me flowers! Lucky you." 
 
I didn't bother answering. I just kept thinking, but I wanted to know more.
 
"Hey Kait..." I was thinking, why did he decide to see me again? I mean, he's a Korean singer who is featured in the most amazing group. He could've just helped and never see me again. Or ignore me.
 
"Huh? What is it ______?"
 
"Why did he do this for me? Bring me here and plans to check up on me later? As any other Korean group, I thought that they would always have huge schedules to be done and have no time to spend with non famous people." That's what I thought.
 
"Well from the look he had when you gave him that note, he looked happy. Seems like you cheered him up or something. OH JUST MAYBE... MAYBE IT'S LIKE LOVE. IT'S SO MEANT TO BE." She started making kissing faces, trying to tease me.
 
Knowing me, I'm always sarcastic with her.
"Hahahaha, funny funny. You're such a loser." Then I yawned.
 
"You look tired. Hey, since we're at a unknown location, I'm going around the area to look at neat stuff. You sleep some more."
 
I was relieved, so I didn't reply and just closed my eyes. I immediately feel back asleep.