Noticing About Him.

Little Steps into Love

 

Once we got there, it immediately started. Kait and I got floor seats, so it was such an amazing view and so upclose. To start off, the boys were launched in the air from the stage floor, so each one got flung in the air, and you can tell by the girls screams that Joon was the attention of it all, and I had to admit that Joon was hot. 
 
Listen to my Y~ Give it to my Y~ 
 
First song that they were singing, and Kait went crazy, screaming and squirming all over the place. It was her dream to see Joon this upclose. It kind of got me thinking of how the autograph session will be like after. She'll be so embarrasing! But I lost thought and danced it out with Kait and enjoyed the concert!
 
Later, we got tired so we just watched and waved our lights that we had purchased abit before the concert. I looked at each member. Seungho, G.O, Joon, Thunder, and Mir. They looked great, it made my heart fluttered because I was a huge fan also, but not as much as Kait because I wouldn't be screaming a lot. Hhahaha.
 
But I noticed... everyone of the boys were at pace, but Thunder was lacking, he looked frustrated. Maybe it was just me starring at him and just saying somethings wrong, but he didn't look so content. 
 
At the end of "Y" Joon had finally taken his shirt off, and all I could hear were SCREAMS. AHH, so loud. But I saw Thunder. Waiting for the next song to happen, the guys were laughing together but Thunder looked sad and upset. He was quiet. I couldn't stop thinking about it throughout the whole concert.
 
-When the Concert was over-
 
"Ah God, 8pm already? SO TIRED!" Complained Kait.
 
"Hey come on, atleast we can get our autographs from them. So stop being so gloomy."
 
"AH, HOW COULD I FORGET. LETS GET IN LINE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE."
 
Seriously, how can you forget... it's the second time today for crying out loud! 
But I just smiled at her. 
 
As the line was going real slow, I had a really good glance at the boys. Sign and Smile, sign and smile, sign, smile, sign, smile, that's all they would do. But then I looked at Thunder. He would do some signing, but never made any eye contact. He looked like he really didn't want to be there. 
 
As I was watching, Kait said :
"_______, why are you so quiet? We're so close to MBLAQ! AHH!"
 
"Oh nothing! Nothing at all!" I smiled like nothing was wrong, but I was worried if there was something with Thunder, although it's absolutely non of my business. But then a thought hit me.
 
"Hey Kait, quick! Do you have a pen and a notepad I can borrow?"
 
"I don't know why you're up too, but okay." She definitely looked confused.
 
Maybe Thunder was upset because he wasn't getting much attention.. So I decided to write a short and sweet note to him saying "You're my favourite out of all of MBLAQ. :)" Hope that would cheer him up.
 
As we were approching the table, the more excited Kait got, it was actually scaring me.
 
"AH OMGOMGOMG!" screamed Kait.
 
"HEY. SHUT UP KAIT, YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE." I raged.
 
"Ah sorry~, I'm just so excited!"
 
We finally got to the table. From left to right it was: Seungho, G.O, Thunder, Joon, and then Mir. Kait was obviously infront of me. Once she got to Joon, I wanted to laugh so much. While he was signing, she was trying to prepare a super cute face for when Joon would look up and then "suddenly" get attracted to her. Haha what a dreamer.
 
While she was in her own world, Thunder was infront of me, preparing my autograph, but he totally looked gloomy like he just wanted to get it over with. When he lift up the autograph to give it back to me, I exchange it with my little note I had written for him and placed it in his hand.
 
"Eh, What's this?" Thunder questionned in a quiet voice. 
I decided not to answer and just watch him open it slowly.
 
"HEY, WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?"
 
"YAH, I WANNA SEE MBLAQ" 
 
Ah oh, fans are getting upset. They should learn to be patient.
As looking back at Thunder, I saw his sadness turn into a weak but trying-to-be-strong smile. 
"Well thank you, I really appreciate it." He smiled at me.
When he smiled at me, I really wanted to smile back, but it was like my body didn't listen to me. I froze. That smile, made an impact on me... but why? How?
I started to smile back, but the fans lost it. I felt pushing, shoving, and that's all I remember. I out, and collapsed.