Can't Control

Little Steps into Love

 

As I was laying in my bed, I was holding my phone- just above my face pressing the back of my head on my pillow. I was scrolling through my contacts, looking through my old texts with Thunder, and lookin g through whatever else I had on my phone. I kept looking at my phone, but still the clock was slowing ticking. 
 
I put my phone beside me and layed dead on my bed, looking at the cieling. It was atleast 8pm now, and Kait was in the living room... I think. I thought
Heck it, I'm going to text him.
I picked up my phone again, went to my contacts and clicked on Thunder. 
Me: Hi~
I was kind of scared of sending it, but I did it anyways. I suddenly remembered the scenario I was thinking about with Rain and the whole MBLAQ group. Well yeah, this time I thought about that again, but only this time with Rain and Thunder. Will Rain get upset with the fact that I texted Thunder during work? How Rain needed him but I just decided to interupt? Hope he's not the kind of guy to scold so harshly. 
 
I placed my phone next to me again and silently waited until he would text back. Then I felt that vibrate atleast 5 minutes later.
Thunder: Finally you text me! 
Me: EH?! What do you mean finally?
Thunder: Remember? Before I left, I said 'Text me" ? it's been like an hour and half of waiting and you never did. :(
Oh shoot, now I remember!
Me: Oh, right... sorry! Wait... you could've just texted me first, silly.
Thunder: Yeah, but I have work remember? If Rain caught me texting I would be in trouble.
Me: And so what are you doing now..? You're texting aren't you? :)
Thunder: Yeah but... I can be a badass sometimes. :3
 
And that text actually made me laugh. That cute cat face he texted me and him calling himself a badass. Too unique. Honestly, I couldn't thought of anything else to say. Thinking, thinking, thinking. So I just thought randomly,
Me: Lucky you had to go do something... I'm laying on my bed doing nothing. It's so boring here.
Thunder: Ah, I see. Atleast you did get to do something earlier. Hanging out was fun wasn't it?
Me: Yeah, it was fun. Our nudging war, the icecream, and swinging on the swings with our competition going on, Hehehehe.
Thunder: I know right? Did you like my hug?
 
Right after I read that, I had no idea what to say. I don't want to say that it was totally awesome or anything like that, cause it does sound creepy. Or anything to boring, like "It was cool" cause that sounds mean like I didn't even care that he hugged me. It was actually a nice pleasant hug, totally surprising, but I liked it. I was planning on saying that but the whole I liked it part sounds so creepy, like I could imagine a e saying that in the most scariest voice ever. I ended up replying with
Me: It was so surprising. We were saying bye and all, but you just hanged your arm around me and gave me a nice warm hug even though we just came back from outside when it was cold. Thank you very much. :)
 
Right after sending that, I waited awhile for him to text back. Whenever I would text, it would take atleast 3-5 minutes for his text to come across. It's been already 8 minutes. 
He's probably busy with Rain again.
Yeah, that's probably it. I got up from my bed with my phone in my right hand, walking into the hallway and turning into the living room. I looked around the room to see Kait on her stomach lying down on the floor, and her right face cheek pressing against the ground.  She had  a coloring book infront of her face. She was using her left arm that was fully on the ground, half of it on the bare floor and the other half on the book. She was coloring in a whale. 
It was weird to see her like this, I mean... she's just right in the middle of the floor, coloring.
 
I walked infront of her, standing right above the top of the book and looking down on her. I watched as she lifted her face off the floor and looked at my feet. Then looked up at me. I said
"Coloring I see? When did you even get that?" I asked.
Still looking up at me from the floor, she said
"Oh, when I was doing laundry, I left the clothes a bit so it can do its own business, and went to the little conveniece store that's beside the apartment. I just bought some food, and came across a coloring book and crayons. I thought 'Hey, let's buy this stuff.' and that's what happened."
"Oh, so you bought this, some food, and the laundry all up on our floor?"
She stopped looking at me and looked infront of her, but it was like she was looking at nothing specific. She looked back at me really quickly and said
"Oh shoot! I forgot about the clothes even though I'm not supposed to leave them unattended!" Before I could even say anything, she pushed herself up using both of her palms and ran out the door. 
 
So forgetful.
After she left, I suddenly felt hungry. Walking into the kitchen still holding my phone, I opened up the fridge and bent down to look into it. While looking for something decent to eat, the thought of him popped up into my head... Thunder. Although I was probably starring at the milk carton, I can picture him like he was right infront of me. The thing is, who thinks about a guy while looking into the fridge? 
 
I closed it, becoming all confused. Standing infront of the fridge, I opened up the freezer and looked at the ice tray. Poking each one of the holes, each cube was already formed. I tooked the whole tray out and placed it on the kitchen counter. I managed to slip out one ice cube, and captivated it with my left hand, watching the ice cube drip water from my hand. Doing this, it instantly reminded me of how Thunder treated my wrist. The coldness of it against my skin, how it made my wrist all wet, and how he gently cleaned it all up after. That's all I kept thinking about. He was all I kept thinking about. 
 
I snapped myself out of it, and threw the cube into the sink and shoved the ice tray back into the fridge without refilling it. I dried my hand and went back into my room without waiting for Kait to come back. 
I plopped myself on the bed, face down. Having my hands with my phone underneath my pillow. No matter how tightly I would shut my eyes or try to think of something else, Thunder was glued into my thoughts, and nothing else was in there. 
 
I flipped myself upwards again- just like I was laying on my bed 30 minutes ago. It seemed like i was looking up to the cieling, but I really wasn't. I was thinking back in time, how the first time I texted him- in that very spot. How he came to my apartment just out of no where to take care of my ankle. How he carried me to MBLAQ's car from the whole signup disaster. Showing up at the right time from David hurting me and taking care of me from then on. I felt really greatful for him being there... for me. 
 
Snapping out of it, I felt my cheeks hurting. I was smiling so much just thinking of all the nice things he done for me, and how much fun we have together. I turned to my side and grabbed onto a extra pillow, and squeezed it tight. At that moment, at that time, I wanted to feel that hug again that I got from Thunder, but this pillow was nothing like it. I just knew I was hugging something, but nothing warm from the heart. 
I let go and layed flat on my back again, and that's when Thunder texted back. 
 
Thunder: Sorry about that, I had to do something for Rain. How's your night going so far? Is it still boring over there? :)
I looked at it, and I still couldn't get his image out of my head. I even thought about the first time I really got a good look at him- which was when he visit me at the hospital, standing at the door way looking all shy. Then I thought
Why am I thinking about him so much? I want to experience that hug of his again. I want to see him again. 
 
I pressed against my heart with my right hand where I didn't have my phone anymore, and my heart had been pumping like I just ran for miles. 
I think I'm starting to like him. Like-like.
Managing to sit up, I picked up my phone and pressed the reply button.
Me: Ah, yeah. It's really boring :(. Not much has happened when I last texted you. And it's okay. ^^
I lied. I didn't want to mentioned about Kait forgetting to get the clothes and coloring on the ground and especially me thinking about him and all. What kind of person would I be if I said something like that? A crazy one. 
I heard a door slam. Kait must be back. 
 
He instantly texted back.
Thunder: Ah I see. Well I'm off work now and it's 9 already. I'm staying at the dorm right now with the guys but they're all watching other KPOP groups perform on TV, just sitting infront of it all lined up. I'm currently sitting on the couch all by myself behind them, watching it a bit. It's kind of boring over here too,but texting you at the same time so it's all good. :)
 
It's 9 already? I just couldn't help by smile like a moron when he said that. 
Me: Hahaha, that's good to hear. :)
It felt weird sending a smile, but I wanted to anyways.
Thunder: Hey! Do you have a skype account?
Why is he asking that?
Me: Yes I do. Why do you ask? :o
Thunder: I wanna video chat with you. :) My ID is ________ (<<<< Not your name) Add it, and I'll be on soon!
After reading that, I kind of panicked. I got on my two feet and stood infront of my mirror. I had bed hair and my face looked so tired! I quickly ran into the bathroom, hit the tab on and instantly duck my head under the faucet to let the water pour on my face. I threw my hands up to my face and rubbed hard to look lively for the video chat I was going to have with Thunder from MBLAQ. After my face felt frozen due to the cold water, I dried it off and went straight for the brush. I brushed my hair and made it look nice enough. 
 
I went back to my room and took my laptop with me onto the bed and I shot the screen up. I logged into skype and held out my cellphone to look at the text with Thunder's skype ID on it. This went right away to reminding me of when I first added Thunder as a phone contact... which made me blush. 
I added him, and waited to see if he was online. He came on not long after.
 
I ended up panicking again so I put my laptop to the side and got up and stood infront of the mirror again. I ran my fingers through my hair to see if it looked alright, and I even practiced smiling- which was so idiotic of me. I continued this until I heard the skype telephone ringing. I turned my laptop around- still standing, I looked at my screen and it said
"Park Sanghyun is calling you"
 
I plopped myself onto the bed with my back against the wall, with my laptop sitting on my lap. I nervously pressed on the Accept button. Once the webcams , I dodged the cam, but still looked at my screen to see if Thunder was on the other end.
And so he was. He was there, probably looking at the screen since he wasn't looking directly in the webcam. I observed his face. 
He looked the same as earlier, except his hair looked like he just brushed it. It looks cute. He looks really handsome, which made me more uncomfortable to show myself. 
 
A little message appeared.
Thunder: _______-ah? Are you there?
Ugh he's calling on me.
I sit up, and casually look like I just came from somewhere. 
I looked at him, and his eyes widen. He stopped looking at his screen and looked right at the camera and gave me a huge smile. 
I could feel my heart racing. I couldn't help but do the same and do a little wave.
He was back down looking at his screen again.
 
Thunder: You look nice. :) Your hair... I just wanna mess it up. 
I ended up hiding my face again. Not that I was uncomfortable again, but I have a bad habit at smiling to much. I was blushing at how he complemented me... although he wants to mess up my hair, but it's too cute how he said that. 
I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.
Suddenly I heard him talk, which made me jumped.
 
"_______-ah! You alright?" 
I went back into the webcam view with a total surprised face. 
"I heard you scream... well a scream. Was that you?"
Damn! He heard me! I didn't turn my mute on!
As I was about to turn it on, he said
"We don't have to type. I'm in another room from the guys cause the living room is loud from the TV so they can't hear me from my room. We can talk. " He smiled at the camera again.
I started out talking, but I was slightly studdering.
"H-Hi." I said in a low voice.
From that night on, we just talked about our days and what we did. We even teased eachother, but not to much. We showed our rooms by holding our laptops, since he's never seen my room nor I've even been to his place. The night was great, but I still couldn't hold in my embarrasment, and my feelings towards him were growing. 
__________________________
OH MY GOD, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?
DIED
Thunder dancing with Hyorin from SISTAR (which I've never heard their songs before nor have any clue who she is) But anyways
AHHH. TOO. MUCH. TOUCHING. I know I'm being mean, but WAH. I wanted to throw my laptop out the window cause I was so heartbroken.
So jealous! I want to hug him...