Family gathering (3)

" Our story. "

 

It was already seven o’clock when Kim Jaejoong arrived at his parents’ house. However, he parked his car far away from the house and walked along the path to reach the destination. Suddenly he saw a familiar face was standing few metres away from him; Kim Myungsoo, his own brother.

 

Without a second thought, he rushed to the nearby tree and hided, afraid that Myungsoo will see him. He realised that he still can’t face his own siblings even after all these years. He looked intently at Myungsoo like the way he looked at you a year ago. He noticed that Myungsoo had grown thinner and taller.

 

Unwanted memories flowed in him, the day where he sent Myungsoo to one of the mental institutions to recover and vowed to cut his relation with them.

 

“Hyung, please…” Myungsoo pleaded, holding both of his brother’s hand. He was in tears and the realisation hurt him that his own brother wasn’t care about him anymore. “You can’t send me away.”

 

Jaejoong removed Myungsoo’s hands violently and signalled the nurses to take him away. However, Myungsoo quickly kneeled down in front of Jaejoong, he could hardly wiped away his never ending tears. Jaejoong couldn’t bear with the sight; his heart was already broken by his own siblings. How could they try to kill each other, only because of jealousy?

 

“Hyung, I promise I won’t do it again!” Myungsoo exclaimed, wrapping both of his hand around one of Jaejoong’s legs. “You promised me that you would take care of me no matter what, hyung, please forgive me.”

 

Tears were forming in Jaejoong’s eyes but he swallowed them. He could no longer hide his sadness. It was a cruel decision that he had ever made. Eighteen years of brotherly love had just disappeared in tiny air. He could feel the grip tighten around his leg. Myungsoo tears were dropping on his shoes, the tears that he will always wipe away and tell him that everything will be alright but why he couldn’t force himself to do it? His heart had already hardened. The scene from the yesterday was indeed hard to forget.

 

“Jaejoong hyung!” he cried, his grip was starting to loosen as the nurses pulled him away. One of the nurses gave him an injection caused him to grow weaker. Few minutes after struggling, he finally fainted. The nurses carried him to the ambulance. Jaejoong could only watch him.

 

Jaejoong signed heavily after the ambulance disappeared in front of him. Tears began to trickle down his cold cheeks. He was told that Myungsoo had developed with some kind of mental behaviours that will cause danger if he didn’t undergo therapy. Maybe it was his fault for not giving more attention to him. Only if he could turn back the time and leave them alone without his cares, maybe things wouldn’t be the same.

 

Mixed feeling rushed down his blood. He still couldn’t accept the fate that he was the cause of the incident. He thought that giving them loves would fill in the empty space that should be filled by their busy parents. He thought that he had already done a great job. However, what was missing?

 

Jaejoong looked at you who was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Her face was cover with bandage and there were few injuries. Much to his disappointment, why can’t he protect her from any dangerous? He thought that he had already given her the best protection ever but he didn’t.  

 

Maybe he wasn’t the best brother for them. Perhaps, being a brother to them was troublesome. Maybe he should just dump his responsible and walked away from their lives. He was too disappointed in himself and his own siblings that his decision will leave his sister in devastation.

 

From that day, he had left the house, leaving all behind as a history. He vowed that he will never step back and returned his role as a brother to them anymore.  

 

A group of people soundly walked past Jaejoong and immediately, he shaken awaked from his own thought. He noticed that he was too engrossed with his own past which he had tried to forget. However, was it possible now? He focused on Myungsoo who was talking to a girl until the girl dragged him away.

 

“Maybe, this is not the suitable time to face them,” Jaejoong mumbled and turned around. He put his hands in the back pockets of his jean and began to walk to his car.

 

“Myungsoo, I miss you so much!” Mrs.Kim exclaimed, still hugging Myungsoo in her arms. However, Myungsoo wasn’t focussing on his mother, instead his attention drawn to you.

 

Her face was craved with the scar that he caused few years ago, the scar that visibly seen by anyone. He felt sickness in his stomach; he didn’t feel good at all. The guiltiness always hunts him down and now, with she in front of him, what was he going to do?

 

you couldn’t open her own mouth to utter a single word to the creature in front of her, not even sigh and gesture. The one person who she had always misses for every seconds of her life. However, she couldn’t get rid of the dark memory from her head. It was way too hard to bear with it. She had tons of mixed feeling inside her.

 

“Jaejoong!” a voice suddenly called out of nowhere, Jaejoong turned around to search for the voice and saw his uncle. “Why are you standing here, come on, let’s go in.”

 

He couldn’t reject his offer. If he did, it will only create suspicious among the families. He didn’t want to put his own family in embarrassment. No one had the idea of what really happening two years ago. What should he do now?

 

 

Thanks for the comments and subscribers ^-^ … they are truly appreciated. LOTS OF LOVE.

Have a look at my other fan fictions; do drop a comment if you did read. I won’t force though.

 

Title: I’m sorry that… I love you.

Character(s): Park Jiyeon (T-ara), Yoo Seungho (Actor) and Kang Sora (Actress).

Status: Completed – 11 chapters.

Summary: A petite naïve girl loves her thirteen years childhood friend; her only best friend and neighbour. For years she has believed that he was her soul mate and future husband. She believed that he loved her too. However, her naïve minded will lead her to a total mess…

 

Title: No perfect moments.

Character(s): Myungsoo (Infinite) and Amber (f(x))

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: Myungsoo is having a hard time finding a perfect moment to confess to Amber but will he encounters the perfect moments he waits for?

 

Title: Hidden secrets.

Character(s): Various.

Status: On-hold.

Summary: Every human being has their own story … their own little world and their own problem which some of them couldn’t handle it well;  letting it overcome their life and gradually lead them to place calls darkness, loneliness and their happiness will be hanging at the dead ends. Let’s explore each door which will lead us to a reality and event of these students; sixty-four students with their own tale, struggling to catch up with this world. To understand them through our own sympathy and a story which we can relate to, either it was already a past or currently happening to you.

 

Title: Memories from the rainy night.

Character(s): Park Jiyeon (T-ara) and Kim Myungsoo (Infinite).

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: Park Jiyeon accepts the fate that people will always look down on her, a murderer. Fifteen years of prison won’t bring back the person she had killed, Yoo Seungho. The guy whom rejected her love and with anger, she killed him with her own bare hand. She always regretted her action. Now, she is alone with nobody but one day, during a rainy night, she meets someone that will change her whole life. 

 

Title: Let my grade decides.

Character(s): Sungyeol (Infinite)

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: Exam is a war for this young man and result is a decision for his future. Well, that’s what he assumes. He declared to his friends that if he scores C, then, the almighty indirectly gives permission for his confession and relationship. However, to score a C for an exam isn’t easy for this low IQ young man.

 

Title: Third level- marriage.

Character(s): Park Jiyeon (T-ara) and Yoo Seungho (Actor)

Status: Completed – One-shot.

Summary: A trial for the marriage couple to overcome… Either he is still in love with her or maybe, stuck with their promises.

 

Title: My irreplaceable husband.

Character(s): Hyoyeon (SNSD) and Eunhyuk (SUJU).

Status: completed – one-shot.

Summary: Her husband means a world to her; without Eunhyuk, there’s no Hyoyeon. For her, Eunhyuk is indeed irreplaceable. 

 

Title: You should have asked me.

Character(s): Hoya (Infinite).

Status: completed – one-shot.

Summary: She left him alone without asking for his opinion. She left him silently, thinking that it was the best solution and scarified she ever did. However, his heart was torn apart by her sudden disappearance and it was the worst solution she will ever decide.

 

Title: I’m BAP’s Daehyun.

Character(s): You (you) and Jung Daehyun (BAP)

Status: On-going.

Summary: BAP’s Daehyun sick of being recognised as the second Wonbin. He wanted people to recognise him as BAP’s Daehyun. D-A-E-H-Y-U-N.