Hang out.

" Our story. "

Jaejoong rushed to his car and impatiently search for his key. Should he hate himself for being mean brother and sister? Myungsoo had already apologised, in fact he apologised two years ago, begging him to forgive his mistake. Moreover, what did you have to do with this, it was not her fault… neither did Myungsoo. If only he could pour them with enough love, things wouldn’t be like this.

 

If the incident didn’t happen, they would have already enjoyed their night with their parents. If only it didn’t happen. He wished that it never happen, why can’t he just accept the past and forgive. Was it hard for him or was he overshadow by his ego and stubbornness?

 

Jaejoong finally found his key in one of his pockets. He sighed heavily while looking at his reflection on his car’s window. Did he change into a new person or he was hiding from the pain or was he in denial?

 

 

“Does that mean you have already forgiven me?” Myungsoo asked.

 

you looked didn’t know how to respond to his question. She had already forgiven him but to say it out was the problem.

 

Myungsoo nervously wait for her reply but the only sound he heard was the sound of the wind. Myungsoo sighed.

 

“Maybe I should go right now.” Myungsoo told her as he walked away from the garden.

 

Tears slowly escaped from his eyes, why it was so hard for them to forgive him? Everyone makes mistake and there was no escape for him either, he did make mistake and he learned from it. He did apologised and he did want to make thing better. Why can’t they see his sincerity? He sniffed and sighed.

 

“Shouldn’t they be glad that I have already changed to a better me?” he asked himself.

 

He couldn’t control his tears and neither do he wanted to stop it. Lets the sadness flowed out of his soul. Don’t keep it unhealed.

“Oppa!” a voice called out, a familiar voice. He stopped immediately.

 

you had been chasing Myungsoo and witnessed everything. All she could do was to witness and no words could come out. Not a single comfort words. She saw he was crying and realised how much she wanted to wipe his tears. ‘Oppa’ had never come out of for two years and finally, she blurted it out; calling for the person that she been waiting for.

 

“Oppa.” She repeated, her eyes were burning in red, tears were threatening to escape. “Oppa.”

 

Myungsoo wiped his tears and turned around to face his sister. Finally, she called her oppa. He missed it.

 

“I forgive you, oppa!” you shouted. “In fact, I had forgiven you long time ago!”

 

Myungsoo was touched. He never apologised to her two years ago and she had already forgiven him for a long time ago. A smile slowly appeared on his face, a smile that never appeared since the incident; a smile that was appeared because of happiness, not a fake or bitter smile. He couldn’t help himself but to run to her and hugged her in his arms.

 

you’s heart finally felt lighter and broke down into tears. Myungsoo’s warmth filled her soul, acting as her medicine; the medicine for her incurable disease that she had endured for two years.

 

“Thank you for finally believing in me.” Myungsoo whispered.

 

Few days after the Christmas’s party, Myungsoo and you went for a hang out; only the both of them. Jaejoong had never contacted them neither do their parents. They wanted to pay a visit to his office but decided to do it secretly.

 

you and Myungsoo were walking beside each other nervously. They hadn’t done it for a long time and had no idea what to talk about. They indeed had a lot of questions for each other.

 

“So… how have you been doing for these years?” Myungsoo asked nervously, scratching the back of his head.

 

“I’m good, studies and activities keep me busy.” She answered briefly. “How about you?”

 

Myungsoo kept quiet for awhile before he answered, “It was bad.”

 

you was surprised by his answer, he expected he to say positive things.

 

“I mean, I missed you guys.” Myungsoo added bitterly. “It pretty to stuck in a place that you can’t go out on your own.”

 

“What did you normally do while you were there?” She asked, wanting to understand more about him and most importantly, catching up with his life.

 

“I write.” He answered, smiling. “I write my journal… it’s my only friend at that time.”

 

you nodded her head. They wanted to ask more questions but the question disappeared as they came across a shop that they used to buy tons of snacks and demanded for discount. The old man was so kind that he listened to them. It been two years and nothing had changed. The both of them looked at each other and they had the same idea.

 

Myungsoo pushed open the door and invited you to go in first. She hadn’t been here ever since the incident. She had been avoiding any memorable places.

 

They scanned the places, the food sections had changed and the snacks had been added with several of new snacks.

 

“The chocolate that you like to eat,” Myungsoo reminded her as he picked up a chocolate named snicker.

 

“I haven’t eaten it for years. I miss it.” you told him while taking the chocolate from him and rushed to the lollipop section.

 

Myungsoo started to realise that she probably avoiding things that she used to eat or do after the incident. Guilt began to fill his soul but he quickly snatched it away; they were going to build a great bond after this.

 

“Look, the lollipop that you like to eat, let buy this!” you said happily, taking every flavour of the lollipop.

 

Myungsoo could only stare at her, feeling happy to finally accept by her. you felt uncomfortable with the sudden eerie feeling and found out that he had been staring at her.

 

you realised that she had never felt that happy without knowing that she was actually happy and excited. She had never felt this kind of happiness for a long time. She chewed the lower of her lip and walked away to the cashier with a smile.

 

Myungsoo followed her after realising that he had made her uncomfortable with his stare.

 

“Don’t ruin your hang out with your guilty face, Myungsoo ahh~!”  Myungsoo reminded himself.

They were ready to go when an old man approached them.

 

“Where have you been?” the old man asked, patting their shoulders. The both of them recognised him; he was the owner of the shop and the uncle that they often bullied. “Your brother always comes here alone so I’m happy to finally see you. It has been two years. ”

 

The both of them looked at each other. Jaejoong always drop by?

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

Comment is loved ^-^/