Jaejoong's life.

" Our story. "

 “Where is the document?” a blonde tall gentleman asked with good manner.

 

Jaejoong who was busying with his own works looked up at the gentleman and smiled. He pulled out the blue file between the arranged files on his desk and handed to him.

 

“You should thank me, Junsu!” Jaejoong said smugly.

 

“Thank you.” He thanked, checking every pages in the document. “By the way, I saw your brother.”

 

“I don’t have any sibling.” He replied coldly. The blissful look earlier had immediately changed to a cold expression.

 

 

“Whatever,” Junsu replied, closing the file.  “It been two years, you should have get over it!”

 

“Don’t mind my business.” Jaejoong said briefly, pretending to do his work. He tried hard to look as if he was concentrating on his work.

 

“I’m just telling.” Junsu said in between his sigh and strolled away.

 

Jaejoong stopped whatever he was doing and dropped his head backward. He stared at his office’s ceiling and sighed heavily. Twenty three years old Jaejoong had cut all his relation with his own siblings, pretending that he didn’t have one and moved out of his parents’ house. He got a promising job and rentable apartment, deciding to leave his past as waste memories. However, two years had passed and the incident was still playing in his mind.

 

“Sibling?” he chuckled.

 


The incident had hunted him almost every night. Her beloved sister and brother … and knives. He quickly shook the thought away and accidently punched his desk due to unstable emotion, drawing unwanted attention from his colleagues. Jaejoong straighten up and fake a cough. He faked a smile and continued his work as if there was nothing happened.

 

Junsu who was looking at Jaejoong the whole time shook his head, being one of Jaejoong’s best friends, he knew all about his past and his pains.

 

 

 

Thanks for the commenter and subscribers (: Do read my other stories (:

 

1. I'm sorry that ... that I love you - completed ( Jiyeon, Sungho and Sora)



2 .No perfect moments - completed (one-shot) (Myungsoo and Amber)



3 .Our story - On-going. (Jaejoong, you and Myungsoo)


4 .Hidden secrets - On-hold (Various)


5. Memories from the rainy night - Completed (One-shot) (Jiyeon and Myungsoo)


6. let my grade decides - Completed (One-shot) (Sungyeol)