Memories.

" Our story. "

 

“Hyung, I want that teddy bear!” Eight years old Myungsoo cried, pointing at you’s purple Barney teddy bear. 

 

Eleven years old Jaejoong was stuck in between two of his siblings. They were both fighting over the teddy bear that Jaejoong had just won from the teddy bear’s machine. Five years old you was hugging the teddy bear as tightly as she could while Myungsoo was trying hard to find a way to snatch it from her.

 

Jaejoong regretted the fact that he managed to get a teddy bear and with his two cute siblings he got, he had the hard time to choose one. He gave it to you since she was the youngest among the two. He tried to get one for Myungsoo but they were out of money.

 

Jaejoong looked at the remaining money in his wallet and got an idea.

 

“Both of you please stay here.” Jaejoong demanded. “I’ll be back!”

 

Jaejoong rushed to the nearby shop while the two of them were still fighting for the teddy bear. you was out of energy and with no time, the two of them were having tug-of-war across the street.

 

Jaejoong who witness the whole thing from the shop smiled and shook his head. He was holding two big lollipops that he could afford with the money earlier.

 

“This is mine!” you screamed loudly, pulling the teddy bear’s hand as hard as she could.

 

Eventually, the innocent teddy bear ripped off. Myungsoo and you cried in unison, making Jaejoong rushed to them.

 

“Stop crying and you will get this lollipop!” Jaejoong persuaded them, waving the lollipops.

 

The two of them stopped cry and quickly snatched the lollipops from him. Jaejoong laughed silently and picked up the teddy bear which they left it.

 

“Poor teddy bear,” Jaejoong sighed. “I’ll sew it then,”

 

“Just throw it away.” Myungsoo said, his lollipop. “It won’t be nice and pretty as it used to be.”

 

Jaejoong looked at Myungsoo and patted his head.

 

“No, it will still be pretty.” Jaejoong argue playfully. “Even though with the damage that both of you had caused, it is still pretty. So you must treat this teddy bear with care and love and with that, it can be healed and you won’t even care if it was beautiful or not because staying with someone or something for such a long time will make them a place in your heart. So let’s make this teddy bear as our new siblings. ”

 

Myungsoo and you couldn’t comprehend with the explanation that their brother explanation but they didn’t bother much so they nodded.

 

“Let’s name this teddy bear.” Jaejoong pretended to think for a name.

 

“Momo!” you shierked happily.

 

“Well then, we called her Momo.”

 

Jaejoong stuffed the teddy bear into his beg and the three of them made their way home.

 

“Oppa, thanks!” you thanked Jaejoong who was walking beside her, waving her lollipop into the air. “You are the best.”

 

 

**(()))**

 

 

you was holding Momo and starred at her for hours. Memories of childhood will always played perfectly in her mind while she was left alone in her house.

 

“Please don’t hide from me.” She mumbled, hugging the teddy bear. “Please don’t stay away from me.”

 

 

“Family gathering?” Mrs.Kim was surprised with his husband decision. “Are you sure?”

 

“We are responsible for this,” Mr.Kim began, sipping his cigarette. “If it was not because of our busy business, they will not be like this.”

 

“Enough HyunJoong!” his wife retorted. “This was an accident.”

 

“At least, that is what we try to convince others about the incident.” Mr.Kim replied coolly.

 

“I don’t want to argue anymore, I have document to do and if you want to continue your plan, I’ll help you.” Mrs. Kim finally agreed with his husband. “But have you found Myungsoo?”

 

“That child just disappeared,” Mr.Kim sighed. “But I’m sure that my people will found him soon, there’s nothing impossible.”

 

“This is our mistake,” Mrs.Kim sighed, rubbing her forehead. “If we paid more attention on them, this will never happen.”

 

The two worried parents of the three shattered siblings were blaming themselves for the incident. There was no turning back for them either. They couldn’t do anything to bring back their family and they were nothing they could do but to come out with a decision, family gathering but will that be possible? Both of them were working offshore and were rarely at home, due to their career… the three siblings were left alone without the love from their parents. However, regret and love from their parents weren’t the one they seek for … For them, they were useless. So what was the incident about?

 

Jaejoong leave the house, vowing that he will never meet his siblings again… while Myungsoo was sent to somewhere where he can recover with his emotion and the little sister was left alone…  Heartaches, separation and pains …

 

 

 

Decided to post two chapters because … I’ll be gone for the entire next week because of my personal life. I hope you will leave your thought/comments and subscribe (: I really do appreciate them. (^^) TQ for the current commenter and subscribers.