hang out 2

" Our story. "

 

Myungsoo and you were feeling uncertain about their plan to visit their brother secretly. It was not like they were welcome as he hadn’t even forgiven them yet. They would be in a great trouble if Jaejoong found out their plan, it was not like Jaejoong was the old him. Both of them were only managed to stare high upon the big company without making any effort to go in.

 

“Do you remember ours dream?” you suddenly asked, looking at Myungsoo who was still looking ahead the building. She just wanted to make sure that she wasn’t the only one whom had been thinking of the old days.

 

Myungsoo nodded his head and sighed. “Clearly.” He mumbled sadly.

 

It happened ten years ago where Jaejoong, Myungsoo and you were walking along the beach, talking about their dreams and what they planned to do as they grow up. They laughed at each other’s dreams but each of them found it sweet that they included each other in their dreams.

 

“After I found a job, I would take you two to the restaurant that we always wanted to go and then, we will have a good time there.” Jaejoong said dreamily. “Then, every time during lunch, you two will go to my office and we will always have lunch together.”

 

“Then, you will own a car and we can travel anywhere we want!” Myungsoo exclaimed happily, rising both of his hands in the air.

 

“Yeah, we will travel everywhere we want!” he agreed, patting both of his siblings’ head. Just the thought of it made him smiled. “Sooner.”

 

Myungsoo and you smiled at the memories. It was truly sad that the dream wasn’t going to become reality. Myungsoo knew that you was enduring the tendency to cry. Automatically, his arm reached out and wrapped her around his arms.

 

“Time will heal everything, don’t worry. Moreover, it is about time.” Myungsoo convinced her and secretly, he was convincing himself as well.

 

you was at the other hand, she was touched with his comfort. It seemed like the old him. The old him that used to bully her but then apologise. He was the one that always gave her wound and appeared to fix it, taking responsible for his action. Just like what happened two years ago, he still came back and tried to heal the wound and she immediately trust him.

 

“Jaejoong oppa, I’m standing in front of your office right now so come out quickly.” A beautiful lady demanded on her phone, putting her right hand on her hips.

 

Myungsoo and you were frozen after hearing their brother’s name being mention. Abruptly, they rushed to the nearby trees, hoping that Jaejoong wouldn’t notice their presence and that they could see him before they headed home.

 

“I think she is Jaejoong hyung’s girlfriend.” Myungsoo nudged you, while examining the pretty lady in front of them. “What with the sunglass? Wannabe celebrity.”

 

“She seems quite rich.” you judged. “Look at the brand she is wearing, not a cheap stuff, you know. The sunglass must cost hundred, I think. Let alone the clothes.”

 

Myungsoo nodded his head in agreement. “You know that type of bag she is pricey and look at her heels, so shiny.”

 

“I hope Jaejoong oppa isn’t the one who bought them. I think she is quite materialistic.” She added, tapping his finger tip on her cheek.

 

Just then, they looked at each other and burst into laughter. It felt like both of them was getting closer despite being separated for two years. It felt like the old times whereby both of them would start criticized Jaejoong’s current girlfriend. It just felt like the old time.

 

Jaejoong sighed after hanged up the phone. He was not in the mood to have lunch right now, not after he accidently found the picture of his siblings in his boxes files. He just couldn’t get them out of his mind.

 

 

 

AN: sorry for the very late update. I hope you haven’t lost interest in this story. Comments are loved. Check out my one-shots ^^