your life.

" Our story. "

 

 

you was looking at herself in the mirror. She touched the scar on her face, a long scar from her lower right eye until the back of her neck. The scar was the evidence from the incident that happened two years ago.

 

As a teenager, having a beautiful soul without tiniest scar was a pure dream from every girl. However, you accepted her scar with willing heart, rejecting every possible of medicine and surgeries. For her, the scar that craved in her heart was the deepest and the only place that needed medicine.

 

Everywhere she goes; people will stare at her with sympathy face, wondering where she got the scar from. The look from the strangers had been a routine to this young lady. The never ending question from her new classmates each year didn’t manage to break her hidden past, even her closest friends had no idea where she got it from.

 

The scar was natural from birth, the official statement from everyone and they believed it because it made sense. People tend to conclude thing that make sense…

 

you, come down here!” Mr.Kim shouted, snapping you from her day dreaming.

 

“Wait for a few minutes!” she shouted back, tidying her messy hair and tied them into a ponytail.

 

Before she walked out of her room, she took a last glance at the frame located on her desk… the picture of herself and her two brothers.

 

It been two years, she thought and rushed downstairs.

 

 

Do subscribed and comments (: