Seeking for forgiveness.

" Our story. "

 

 

Myungsoo freed both of his siblings’ wrists and he knew that it was the time to confront them after two years of disappearing in each others’ life.

He knew that there will be no perfect time to apologise unless he made effort now. Moreover, he was the source of the whole thing and the blame was on him.

 

When he faced them, his confidence suddenly melted away. He became speechless, the words that he was supposed to say stuck in his throat. No words could escape from his mouth.

 

Silence, no one dare to open their mouth first.

 

Few minutes passed, all of them were still standing in their respective position and three of them could only stare at their surrounding except at each other, it was awkward or rather to say, uncomfortable.

 

Myungsoo cursed himself silently for being such a wimp.

 

you couldn’t stand with the situation but she didn’t know what to spit out of as she pretended to examining her nails while Jaejoong still with his usually endurance and ego.

 

Another minute passed, still with the same silence.

 

Myungsoo swallow his saliva and cleared his throat nervously.

 

“Finally,” you thought, feeling glad that Myungsoo finally wanted to break the silence.

 

Jaejoong felt a rush of nervousness, what will he respond to Myungsoo’s question if he ever asked him? He didn’t prepare for this sudden confrontation.

 

“I’m sorry,” Myungsoo began. “I come back with a better me so please forgive me.”

 

Forgiveness? It that all he asked for? Jaejoong and you stood there uneasily, what were they suppose to reply him?

 

“I know that I had made a huge mistake in the past but I have already changed.” Myungsoo added, trying to convince them that he had already changed to a better person.

 

Still… no reply from either of them.

 

Myungsoo felt his eyes were getting teary, his own siblings weren’t responding to his plead. His own siblings… didn’t plan to forgive him. He felt his heart was aching more when the two figures in front of him pretending as if they didn’t listen to him, as if he was talking to himself.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t stand with the situation, his sincerity that clearly visible on his face made him confuse. Was he cruel for not responding to him?

 

“We are siblings.” Myungsoo reminded them unintentionally.

 

The word siblings triggered Jaejoong’s pains; pains in his heart that he blocked rather than healing it.

 

“We are not siblings anymore.” Jaejoong retorted unknowingly, the word ‘siblings’ was too painful for him.

 

His anger surprised them; sudden outburst from their silence big brother was indeed unimaginable. Even Jaejoong himself felt shock with his own reaction.

 

“I’m out of here!” Jaejoong told them and without hesitant, he stormed away. He could hear that Myungsoo was calling after him.

 

Myungsoo was stuck in between both of his siblings; whether he should chase after Jaejoong and left you or otherwise. He couldn’t make the decision at that moment so he decided to stay; there was no way that Jaejoong will listen to him.

 

you who witnessed all the trouble and could only continued to witness it, feeling totally helpless at that moment. Jaejoong had already left and there was no reason for all this confrontation. Beside she wasn’t able to utter a single word but it was better since she couldn’t think of the right solution for their problem. A single word from her might change something or might as well make it worst.

 

Myungsoo looked at you with a concern look. She knew that he was feeling apologetic for the scar he caused but that was not a problem for her and they should know it.

 

“It’s just a scar,” she finally said, avoiding eyes contact with her brother. “You shouldn’t feel sorry for it.”

 

Myungsoo nodded his head and smiled bitterly.

 

“Does that mean you have already forgiven me?” Myungsoo questioned.

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-

 

A/N : Sorry for the late update. My life is getting busier so yeah, I’m sorry. I’ll update sooner and regularly, whenever I can. (: