Trouble

Let me go.

“I don’t know.Oh! Sung Yeol, pass me your lap top.” Sung Gyu said.

The rest of the members, including Eun Ji gathered around the lap top. They were worried and curious about the idea their leader had.

“Crap. I can’t find our latest music video.” Sung Gyu exclaimed.

“Perhaps it is not released to the media yet. Tomorrow is the first official performance before the release I guess?” Myung Soo said worriedly.

“What the heck man?!” Sung Gyu slammed the lap top and frowned. There was no way they knew how to dance the new dance. As in, their minds and souls are from 2012. How the hell in the world would they know the dance they released in 2018?!

“Chill!” Sung Yeol yelled as he grabbed his lap top protectively away from his leader.

“Hyung, I think we can contact our manager hyung and get from him the dance video.” Myung Soo suggested.

“But he would ask why you need that for.” Eun Ji reminded L.

“I know what to do already.” Sung Gyu said as he slipped his cell phone out of his pocket.

“Hello, hyung? I need you to send me the music video for our latest song. The one that we are performing tomorrow. Yes. Yes. Oh. Why we need it? Umm, because we want to observe our dance in our MV and see how we can improve on them.” Sung Gyu lied.

“Oh, okay. That will do. Thanks! Rest well.” Sung Gyu ended a call and heaved a sigh of relief.

Everyone had a worry look on their face. It was obvious that they were worried about the performance tomorrow.

“Umm, actually… why do we need the music video?” Dong Woo asked innocently, still in a lost.

“Aish, this guy! We need it because we need to learn the dance from the MV.” Woo Hyun explained in exasperation.

“Is that possible? I mean we have not much time left.” Sung Jong said as he looked at his hyungs.

“Why can’t we get the choreographer here to teach us? I mean, it is faster that way…” Dong Woo asked as he scratched his head.

“ Obviously, we can’t get him down and say that we forgot the dance completely and tell him to teach from scratch, rights?!” Woo Hyun yelled, annoyed.

“Okay, fine. You didn’t have to yell!” Dong Woo said in an upset manner.

“That's why who told you to keep asking redundant questions?!” Woo Hyun said as he looked away.

“Enough. We are running out of time. Oh, the video is here.” Sung Gyu said as he opened the file.

The members studied the dance in the video closely and sighed simultaneously.

“Our standards really dropped a lot, huh?” Sung yeol remarked as he looked at the ‘2018’ them dancing.

“Hoya, you think we can master it before the performance tomorrow?” Sung Gyu asked as he looked at the dancing machine of the group.

“I can’t be sure since we need to synchronise and stuff. But we should get started soon.” Hoya said in an uncertain way.

The guys watched the video several times and sprang into action. They were diligently learning from the video and perfecting the moves. Eun Ji stayed up and accompanied them silently at the side. She watched them on the sofa and unknowingly, she fell asleep.

“Okay, let’s take a quick break first. The first verse is mastered already. Go drink up.” Sung Gyu said to the members as he wiped off his sweat.

Myung Soo spotted Eun Ji sleeping on the couch so he grabbed the blanket in the room and covered her gently. He smiled at the fast asleep Eun Ji with her eyes closed.

“Okay guys! Let’s continue learning!” Sung Gyu gathered the boys again.

They continued dancing non-stop without sleep till the next day morning.

Then, the door opened suddenly and they saw their manager.

“Oh. Good morning! I see that you all have woke up early to practise? Don’t worry! Everything will be fine later.Go get ready now.” The manager said with a smile.

“Darn.” Sung Gyu thought in his mind. Time’s up.

The boys exchanged glances worriedly before getting changed.

They followed their manager out one by one. Myung Soo was the last to leave the dorm.

“Sleep longer, Eun Ji. We will go off first. Sweet dreams.” Myung Soo whispered as he pecked her forehead lightly and smiled. Eun Ji was still sound asleep.

“Am I dreaming? I feel something on my forehead… I guess I am really dreaming.” Eun Ji thought in her mind.

“Hyung, ottoke? We are not done learning the dance!” Woo Hyun whispered to his leader worriedly on the van.

When they reached the venue, there were a few reporters and press present already. The boys as usual, put on their sunshine smile, waved and bowed politely.

“Hello everyone, we are INFINITE!” The seven boys introduced and bowed down.

The uneasiness was written all over their faces. They were not done learning.

“Now, we will perform our new dance. Hope you will enjoy!” Sung Gyu said as he gripped his mike tighter and inhaled deeply.

The seven members looked at each other anxiously but started to dance once the music was on. Their powerful start earned loud cheers from the ground.

“OH MY GOD! Oppa saranghae~” One of the girls screamed.

“Wow. When did they improve so much?!” One of the reporters said as she snapped more pictures of the boys.

“Crap. The part that we have not learnt is reaching. Now what?!” Sung Gyu thought.

 

Author's Note:
How was the new update?! :D Hope you enjoyed reading so far^^
Please comment/subscribe? :D
If you are free, check out my upcoming one-shot? :)
"You are different."

Lastly, thanks for reading^^