Apology

Let me go.

“Yah! Where the hell did you punks go? How could you just leave like that!? I even heard that you almost started a fight with DREAM! What the hell were you guys thinking?” INFINITE’s manager yelled at them.

“Hyung! You didn’t know how arrogant and disrespectful those idiots were!” Woo Hyun rebutted.

“No matter what, you should have held it in! Don’t you know how much efforts I put in just to get this schedule? Can’t you understand that you are not the old INFINITE anymore?! I pulled so many ties just to get you this job but you don’t give a damn about it?! I am really disappointed with you boys.” He said angrily before storming off and slamming the door behind him.

“Hyung seemed really angry. It is the first time he scolded us so harshly…” Dong Woo broke the tense atmosphere.

All the members felt guilt rushing through them. They did not spare a thought for their manager who put in so much effort for them.

“Hyung, what should we do now?” Woo Hyun looked at their leader worriedly.

He shrugged his shoulders, with his eyes fixed on the door which was slammed hard a few seconds ago. Everyone exchanged glances for a moment and looked down. They felt bad about it.

“Actually, why don’t you apologise to him?” Eun Ji suggested.

“Apologise? He would probably just ignore us…” Sung Jong said. They knew their managers well enough.

“Or maybe do something to cheer him up? As a form of apology…?” Eun Ji said again.

“Yes, I think we should do something. This time we went too far.” Myung Soo said coldly.

“What should we do then?” Hoya asked as he looked around the group again.

Everyone kept quiet. They didn’t know what to do.

“I know! Let’s dance for him! How about dancing to “Be Mine” specially for him? He will probably laugh when we ask him to “Be Mine” !” Dong Woo suggested with a snap of his fingers.

“Yah! That’s so embarrassing!” Woo Hyun commented.

“Aish. This is so annoying. Let’s just do it.” Sung Gyu said as he scratched his head.

“What?!” Woo Hyun was surprised that their leader agreed with Dong Woo’s silly suggestion.

“I guess I am in.” Myung Soo said.

“Seems like there is no other options…” Hoya remarked.

“I am definitely in!” Sung Jong said.

“Okay, let’s do it.” Sung Yeol agreed.

Everyone turned and looked at Woo Hyun who remained quiet.

“Arrasso… I am in too, fine?” Woo Hyun folded his arms and leaned back onto the sofa.

Eun Ji smiled and clapped her hands.

“So… Let’s get started? I guess it has been a long time since you danced. I think you will need some practice before dancing for your manager? You wouldn’t want him to end up scolding you for not dancing in sync?” Eun Ji said.

“Yea, let’s practise. Firstly, move the table aside so that we have enough space to dance.” Sung Gyu ordered. He was in his leader mode again. He stood there ordering the other members to move this here and move that there. After some time, the living room became a ‘Practice Room’ for INFINITE. Eun Ji stood aside as she saw the serious looks on the boys’ faces again.

“Okay, ready… 1,2,3.” Sung Yeol said as he clicked on the play button and ran back to his position.

The song started playing and they danced to the beat.

“I’ve watched over you
over all your loves and your long breakups
if you’re always going to get hurt, it’s better to be with me
look clearly- I just don’t like it when you cry
it hurts me to see you in pain

be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end…”

“Stop!” Sung Gyu shouted as he spotted many mistakes since the start. He started correcting the members’ mistakes one by one sternly. It was the first time Eun Ji saw the other side of Sung Gyu. She kept quiet and continued watching.

“Okay, pay more attention… Restart!” Sung Gyu gestured to Sung Yeol.

“Oh, actually I can help to play the music.” Eun Ji realised that she should put herself to use. She smiled and took over Sung Yeol.

“Ready…1,2,3 start.” Eun Ji said as she played the music.

After several times of restarting and repeated times of practices, INFINITE finally managed a perfect dance. They were sweating profusely and aching all over. Eun Ji was tired of replaying over and over again too.

“Okay! Perfect! Great job!” Sung Gyu complimented the team who broke into smiles. They high-fived each other and laughed gladly.

“It was so difficult to coordinate with our 6 years older bodies. Think age really do affect huh?” Hoya said.

“Yea, my muscles are less obvious now…” Woo hyun said as he pouted.

Eun Ji smiled at the sight of them comparing the muscles they had with each other. After washing up and changing into something presentable, Sung Gyu called the manager.

“Hello Hyung? Can you please come to our dorm? We have something important to tell you…” He said.

“Okay. I will come down.” The manager said coldly before hanging up.

“How was it?” Dong Woo asked.

“He is still angry.” Sung Gyu told the rest.

“As expected from him…” Woo Hyun said.

After some time, the door unlocked and the manager entered.

“Why are you wearing like this in the dorm?” He asked as he pointed at them.

“Hyung! Come on and sit down here…” Sung Gyu said as he pulled him to the sofa.

“What are you doing?” The manager said in a puzzled manner.

The guys got into their ready positions.

“Sung Yeol, get the music.” Myung Soo said. Eun Ji almost forgot that the manager couldn’t see her and it would be creepy if she played the music.

“Ready…1,2,3 start!” He shouted as he ran back and joined the group.

I’ve watched over you
over all your loves and your long breakups
if you’re always going to get hurt, it’s better to be with me
look clearly- I just don’t like it when you cry
it hurts me to see you in pain

be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

be mine, you know me
you’ve seen me for all this time
I will protect you till the end

do you hear me
do you hear me oh

all those tear drenched memories-
I hope they will all die within my embrace
even if I hear you softly swallowing your tears
with your broken heart, I will hide it

you are overflowing, as you’ve always been to me
as your scars increase, my love for you increases
please come to me, because I love your smile
because I want to make you comfortable
at least for me to you

be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

let’s go together, don’t walk the hard path
it wasn’t easy for you
I just don’t want you to go through that again

be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

I worry if you’ll fight again
I worry if you’ll be hurt again
in your painful helplessness
this silent battle is too much for you
with my shield of worries in front of you
like a moon I revolve around you
take your extinguished love and look at me
I will cover your deeply wounded scars
I will make you smile, I will make you mine

The boys sang perfectly and danced passionately with all their might. Eun Ji was amazed at their performance. However, the manager’s facial expression did not change since the start. Finishing the performance, the boys stood there and looked at their manager timidly.

“Yah! Do I look like a gay to you?” he said and finally laughed.

“Hyung! We love you~ Sorry for just now!” Sung Jong said as he ran over and hugged their manager. The rest went forward and joined in the group hug.

“Okay, okay. I am going to suffocate!~” Their manager said as he got surrounded by the boys.

“Reminder for you people that tomorrow is your new song performance. Since you can dance to your old song so well, the new one would definitely not be a problem already. Rest well and I will fetch you tomorrow!” Their manager said to them before leaving with a smile.

“Hyung, ottoke?” Woo Hyun asked as he looked at his leader.

Author's Note:
How was the new update?:D
Subscribe/comment?:)
Thanks for reading~^^