Movie marathon

Let me go.

“Hyung, I am bored.” The maknae complained as he swung his legs back and forth.

“Me too.” Woo Hyun pouted as he sunk back into the sofa.

“What are we going to do today?” Hoya asked.

“Umm… How about let’s have a movie marathon?” Sung Yeol suggested and pointed to the stack of CDs lying at a corner.

“I am fine with that idea.” Sung Gyu nodded his head and said.

“I am in for the idea!” Sung Jong shot his hand up implying he supported the suggestion.

“So… Lee Sung Jong, go play the CDs.” Sung Yeol ordered and smirked.

“Not again.” Sung Jong pouted and shook his shoulders about like a kid.

“I will do it.” Eun Ji offered with a nice smile.

“Yah. Lee Sung Jong are you going to let a girl do your work?” Myung Soo said and glared at Sung Jong with his icy glare.

“Fine, fine.” Sung Jong got up from the ground unwillingly and picked a few CDs from the stack.

“We will need some atmosphere here.” Woo Hyun said as he got up from the couch and shut the curtains.

“Now this feels like the theatre.” He nodded his head with satisfaction and sat back onto the couch.

Sung Jong played the first show which turned out to be a comedy. The guys were laughing their heads off and apparently, Dong Woo’s laughter dominated the whole living room.

“Hey, are you alright? Take a breath! You better don’t laugh for too long and end up in an ambulance.” Hoya smacked him on his back and warned.

“Hahah… That one… was…was… really….funny! Hahaha~” Dong Woo said as his eyes disappeared.

“Aish. This guy, seriously...” Hoya rolled his eyes and focused his attention back onto the screen.

“Lee Sung Jong, pass me the chips.” Sung Gyu said from behind.

“Why is he disrupting me when it is at the ? Aish.” Sung Jong complained inside his mind.

Passing the chips reluctantly, he bit down on the chocolate bar real hard, imaging it as Sung Gyu’s head.

“Hahaha…” Sung Jong laughed evilly at the thought of a headless leader.

“You okay? Although the show is a comedy, this part is supposed to be sad, I think.” Eun Ji asked confusedly as she turned to Sung Jong.

“Oops. I was too loud.” Sung Jong cursed in his mind.

“Oh Yea, I am fine.” Sung Jong reassured Eun Ji with a cute smile.

Sung Yeol chuckled as he knew what Sung Jong was thinking exactly.

The next show turned out to be a horror film. The guys were watching intently when the ghost appeared out of a sudden. Eun Ji flinched a little at the scene and swallowed her saliva. Her hands were turning cold as she felt scared. Myung Soo noticed her shutting her eyes and clenching her fist so tightly.

“You still can take it?” Myung Soo asked Eun Ji as he tapped on her shoulders.

“Yea.” Eun Ji lied with a fake smile.

Then, another horrible scene flashed on the screen, making Eun Ji jump a little. Before she knew it, her face had seeked refuge in Myung Soo’s shoulder.

“. Han Eun Ji, what did you just do?!” Eun Ji thought as she lifted her face off his shoulder.

“It’s okay.” Myung Soo said with a reassuring smile, looking at her funny expression.

“So-Sorry.” Eun Ji stuttered slightly before sitting up straight again.

Eun Ji’s face was heating up but thankfully due to the dark surrounding Woo Hyun created, she wasn’t discovered. Myung Soo on the other hand felt his heart thumping harder than before.

“What is happening?” he questioned in his mind.

Turning his head, his gaze landed on Eun Ji and he found his answer.

They had watched many films throughout the day and finished countless tidbits and drinks. It seemed as if they weren’t idols and had no image to care. Or perhaps it was just that their manager hyungs weren’t around to keep an eye on them. The one playing was a romantic film which turned out to be a little too…

“Lee Sung Jong, is this show like rated?!” Sung Gyu said as his eyes widened at the scene shown.

The leads were kissing passionately and seemingly moving on to the next level. Eun Ji took a deep breath and widened her eyes in shock. It was getting a little too much for her to handle. Then, she felt a pair of warm hands on her eyes.

“Don’t watch.” She heard him whisper into her ears.

Eun Ji responded with forming a big ‘O’ at the action initially. However after some time, a warm smile crept up onto Eun Ji’s face without her realising.

After the ‘rated’ show, Sung Gyu made Sung Jong play a cartoon film.

“Did you check properly this time?” Sung Gyu confirmed with the youngest member.

“Yes, hyung. You can’t blame me. The show just now was in another disc cover…” Sung Jong pouted and explained himself.

“Whatever.” Sung Gyu replied as he focused his gaze onto the television screen.

“This is so interesting!~” Dong Woo exclaimed as he slapped Hoya’s thigh.

“Do you know what you look like now?” Hoya asked as he looked at his Dong Woo with a raised eyebrow.

“What?” Dong Woo asked with a wide smile as he focused his attention back to the show.

“A 5 year old kid.” Hoya said as he rolled his eyes at him.

Obviously, Dong Woo was too immersed in the movie that he did not hear Hoya’s remark. It was getting late and Eun Ji had fallen asleep. She was nodding her head away as her knees brought close to her chest threatened to fall to the side. Myung Soo laughed slightly at the sight of Eun Ji dozing off cutely.

Then, he picked her up from the ground and dropped her onto her bed. The rest of the members were still in the living room. Sung Gyu was half asleep at the last show while Woo Hyun was already fast asleep on the leader’s shoulder. Hoya was shutting his eyes, leaning on the wall with his hip hop music plugged in. Cartoon wasn’t his type after all. Sung Yeol, Sung Jong and Dong Woo were still watching the show intently. Leaning down slightly, Myung Soo gave Eun Ji a light peck on her forehead.

“Goodnight.” He whispered before leaving the room.

Eun Ji opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the door. She was actually already awake when Myung Soo kissed her lightly on her forehead.

“Myung Soo, why are you like this…I can’t like you. I have only one more day left. You are going to make it hard for me to go.” Eun Ji mumbled as a tear slipped out of her eye and rolled down her cheek.

 

Author's Note:
Hello everyone!:D How's the new chapter ?:)
Hope ya like it ^^ !!
Please subscribe/comment? :D
Thank you so much for reading ^^