Time travel

Let me go.

“ Eun Ji, I will be going to the bathroom first.” Eun Ji’s boyfriend whispered into her ears.
 

“Okay. Come back soon!” Eun Ji replied with a sweet smile. After he left, she focused her attention back onto the shimmering stage. The seven guys were performing with charisma, captivating the audience. Fans were busy screaming, taking photos and waving their light sticks together with the beat of the music. The concert was coming to an end.

“Thank you everyone for coming to the concert!”  Sung Gyu spoke into the mike. “Did you enjoy the concert?” Woo Hyun shouted into the mike and faced his mike to the audience. As usual, a loud response of “yes” was sounded. Eun Ji looked at the space beside her and her boyfriend was still not back. It had been some time since he left for the toilet.

Worried, Eun Ji didn’t wait for the closing of the concert. She left the concert hall for the toilet to check out her boyfriend. She was afraid he may have met with some trouble or so. She heard a conversation as she approached the corridor near the toilet.

“Oppa, this is public place. Stop it.” A girl said.

“It’s okay. No one will see.” A familiar voice replied.

It was him. Eun Ji took a deep breath and walked up, hoping that her prediction was wrong. She saw with her own eyes her boyfriend kissing another woman, passionately.

“Oppa?” With tears in her eyes, Eun Ji called out.

“What is this? Who is she?” The well-dressed girl said as she pushed him away.

“She? I don’t know her.” He said coldly.

Those words came out so naturally and coldly.

“You don’t…don’t… know me?” Eun Ji stuttered. She was shocked.

“Let’s go.” Her ‘boyfriend’ held the hands of the pretty girl and left. Eun Ji was devastated. She started to cry madly, the tears just wouldn’t stop. Her legs buckled as she sat on the ground, crying pitifully. Everything is over. She was ditched mercilessly.

“Why did he have to do this to me? What did I do to deserve such treatment?! I really loved him. But…”  She thought to herself.

Then, she felt something touch her hand. Someone offered her a piece of tissue. Taking it from her, she wiped her tears away and muttered, “Thank you.”

“Are you okay?” The lady asked her in a worried tone. Eun Ji nodded her head as she tried to get up from the ground. Then, she fell back slightly. She felt weak. Eun Ji had been working throughout the previous two nights non-stop but she forced herself to come to the concert with her boyfriend despite the fatigue she experienced. The lady helped Eun Ji to a room and said in a concerned tone, “I will get you a cup of warm water. You just sit here and wait. ”

Closing the door behind her, she thought to herself, “ INFINITE wouldn’t come back to the room, right? They are heading to Japan right away according to their managers so this room should be alright to use.” Eun Ji sat on the sofa and looked around the room. There were posters of INFINITE in the room. Not paying much attention, she continued sitting on the sofa, closing her eyes for a moment. She really needed some sleep.

“Hyung, what is this? Who is this girl?” Woo Hyun asked in a really surprised tone as he backed away.

“I  don’t know. Who is she?” Sung Gyu shrugged his shoulders and replied.

Upon hearing the commotion, Eun Ji opened her eyes. She was dumbfounded, finding herself right before INFINITE.

“Who are you?” Myung Soo asked in a cool manner.

“I am Han Eun Ji. ” She introduced herself as she got up from the sofa.

“What are you doing here? How did you get in?” Sung Jong asked in a disapproving manner.

“A lady took me here because I was not feeling well earlier. I am sorry to disturb. I will leave right away.” Eun Ji looked down, picked up her bag and made her way through the guys to the door. She opened her door and screamed. The corridor disappeared and was replaced with a dark swirling portal. She backed away and was caught by Myung Soo as she almost tripped.

“What is this?” Sung Jong asked as he walked towards the portal. He pointed his index and moved closer to the portal.

“Move away, Sung Jong! Don’t touch it!” Sung Gyu warned.

“It’s okay, hyung. Nothing will happen. Look.” Sung Jong touched the black matter, turned back and replied his hyung.

“AAAAHHHH!~” Suddenly, Sung Jong was into the portal.

“Sung Jong!~” Sung Yeol leapt forward and held onto him.

“Help to pull him out!” Sung Yeol shouted to the other members as he moved closer and closer to the portal. Hoya held onto Sung Yeol’s left hand; Dong Woo held onto Hoya’s arm; Woo Hyun grabbed Dong Woo’s wrist; Sung Gyu interlocked his arm with Woo Hyun; Myung Soo grabbed onto Sung Gyu’s arm and Eun Ji pulled Myung Soo. A strong force from the portal dragged the whole chain of them into it before closing up.

“What is this? Where are we?” Woo Hyun rubbed his eyes as he sat up.

“I don’t know.” Dong Woo looked around the unfamiliar environment.

Then, someone barged in and shouted at them, “ Guys! What are you doing? Why are you still not prepared! There is a fan signing to do in the afternoon!” The man shouted.

“Hyung?” All the infinite members questioned in surprise at the man before them.

“What!?” He bellowed. “Faster get ready!” He said in an upset manner.

“What is going on?! Why does hyung look so different? And why is he not making a big fuss about her being here?” Woo Hyun asked in an amazed manner as he looked at Eun Ji.

“And what is with the fansigning? Aren’t we supposed to go to Japan for the next concert?” Sung Gyu said in a lost manner. It was the first time the members see their leader so flustered and confused.

“Whatever it is, get ready first.” Sung Gyu instructed s.

“Hyung! Look!” Sung Jong pointed to the calendar in the house. It was printed 7 April 2018.

“We… travelled forward in time?!” Eun Ji said in a confused manner.

 

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading chapter one of 'Let me go.'. :) How was it? Please comment/ subscribe?:D