Sorry!

High Volume & T.I.U - NH Media debut 2 New Groups [APPLY CLOSED!]

It's been a while right?

For that I'm truely sorry and sorry for giving you false hope with this note.

The truth is, I really have no inspiration to write anything for this story. There isn't exactly a plot line and I just make it up as a I go along really. It's came to a point that I don't really enjoy writing this anymore but I felt I had to because I really don't like letting people down.

Also, I think I tried to take on too much with this. Trying to write about 12(?) different main characters is really hard work if you have never tried it for yourself haha.

I understand if you are annoyed because this has become one of those apply fics that barely gets updated like many others. I would love to update but I don't want to give a half assed update. I know you guys probably think something is better than nothing but when I write an update, I work hard on them.

Again, I'm sorry.

 

So, I have a few options for you guys.

1. You can continue to be awesome, amazing people and be happy with the odd, random update here and there whether it takes a few days, months or years (o.O years is a little dramatic XD)

2. If someone wants to take on this story, I am quite happy to transfer it over to them and give them entire control of this story. If that was so, I would have nothing more to do with this and it would be upto the new author whatever happened.

3. We can just all give up hope for this story and move on lol.

 

I felt it was necessary to say something to you all rather than leaving you all hanging wondering if I was ever going to update again. 

Thank you all for being so understanding <3