The Date

My Happy Ending (EDITED)

 

“We’ll have our date tonight?!” I said in shock. I can’t have a date with in the middle of the night! He might do something very nasty.

“Yes.” He briefly said and continued holding my hand while walking towards the exit of the bar.

“No, it can’t be tonight.” I stuttered and tried to stop myself from walking.

Donghae suddenly paused and turned his body to face me.

“Ms. Hwang, you asked me on a date, I said yes. You can’t be picky about the time and the date. I’m a very busy person, you know?” He smirked.

He then moved towards me and suddenly placed his arm on my waist and then we walked.

I know very well that I couldn’t protest because I liked it. HAHA. Kidding, I actually can’t protest because he was holding me tightly and just feeling his skin towards mine makes me shiver.

As we walked towards the exit of the bar, I felt really uncomfortable as I felt the stares of the people towards us. Most people were in shock and some were angry?

I can’t blame them though; it has always been like that since middle school.

Donghae, on the other hand, acted as if we were the only people inside the bar. He didn’t care who was looking or if I was feeling comfortable. All he ever did was walk while grabbing my hand.

I looked back towards the sea of people and looked for Sulli. After a while, she flashed herself and was walking towards me.

“Tiffany! Your pouch!” She said and handed my pouch. When I finally had it, she stopped walking and just stood there, watching me in my greatest distress.

“Sulli!”

“I got your car keys! Don’t worry, I’ll send it home!” She said and grinned.

Donghae continued dragging me outside the bar, attracting every single person’s attention. Some people looked really surprised while the others looked angry. I don’t even know why.

But at that time, I really didn’t care about the reason behind their angry stares. What was bothering me was the fact that Donghae was dragging me somewhere, I have no idea where and that I don’t know what the hell was he planning to do with me, or to me!

It was about a few minutes already when Donghae and I started walking. And I swear, my heels were killing me!

“Yah! Where exactly are we going? Can’t we ride taxi or whatever? My feet hurt!” I whined. Then suddenly, Donghae stopped. He looked at me and my swollen feet.

“Ride on.” He said, as he bends his knees.

“What?!” I said sounding really shocked.

“I’ll give you a ride on my back. Come on.”

“And you expect me to really ride on your back? No! I don’t want to. Let’s ride a taxi!” I insisted.

“Mi Young, it won’t kill you if you just ride on my back this once. We are near there and it would be a waste of money if we ride taxi. Come on.”

“No, I don’t want to! I’ll just walk in barefoot.”

“Mi Young, please trust me! Just this time.” He pleaded.

I really want to argue more but his eyes looked really sincere. So, I just went near her and positioned myself on his back. He then stood up and started walking.

A few minutes after that silent walk, Donghae finally stopped right in front of Banpo Bridge Fountain.

He then placed me down but I wasn’t able to thank him properly just because I was so amazed by the view. I already saw that bridge quite a few times in TV and Magazines but it was the first time I saw it in person.

Donghae suddenly went down the stairs and took a seat. I wanted to share my amusement to someone and because he was the only one who was there, I immediately sat beside him.

“It’s so beautiful.” I said.

“I was thinking, maybe you’ve never been here that’s why I decided to take you here.”

Wow, I really got nervous for nothing.

“Thanks.” I softly said.

Donghae stared at me and smiled, “for what?”

“For bringing me here, and..”

“I’m glad you liked it.” He interrupted.

Both of us didn’t utter a single word after that and we just smiled as we looked at the beauty of the bridge together.

“Mi Young,” Donghae suddenly called. I turned my attention to him and caught him staring so gently at me. It was as if he wasn’t really looking at the bridge all this time.

“Yes?” I shyly asked.

“ about earlier.”

“I’m sorry. It was my fault. I’m really sorry I got angry and didn’t even say thanks.”

“Well, I’m glad to hear that. At least you know that you started it.” He smirked.

I really don’t know what was wrong with my temper but I suddenly got angry at him, again. He absolutely destroyed the moment.

“Although I admit that it was MY FAULT, you still didn’t have the rights to steal away my first kiss!” I yelled.

I was expecting a rebound argument from him but I was left disappointed when I suddenly heard him laugh. It was more than disappointment actually, it was very insulting.

“So, you’re telling me that you’ve never had your first kiss yet? Even though we’re just of the same age?” He asked and continued to laugh when I said nothing.

“YES! Why is it funny? DO I really have to kiss just anyone just to show the world that I’m not as conservative as the rest of the world?!” I yelled and tried to stand up but Donghae suddenly pulled my arm and made me go back to seat.

“No.” He said with his eyes filled with sincerity and care.

“Because your lips are destined to be kissed by me and only me.” He continued.

I felt my face being red  and my heart started to jump once again. I felt really flattered.

Then suddenly, everything became really blurry when he slowly moved his face towards mine.

Will I really have 2 kisses in just 1 night? GOSH!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's been a long time! I'm sorry guys. please leave a comment!