First Kiss

My Happy Ending (EDITED)

 

“Who are you?!” The guy right in front of me asked.

 

“I’m Lee Donghae. And I’m her boyfriend.” Donghae said and immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat.

 

“Are you okay Babe? Did these guys hurt you?” He asked. Surprised as I was by the name he called me, I wasn’t able to say anything and just tilted my head.

 

“Don’t you dare try to come near my girlfriend again or I’ll swear I will hurt you. All of you.” He threatened and pulled me closer to him using my waist.

 

God knows how nervous and anxious I was at the time. I was trembling and I don’t even know why. His gesture, his manly voice, his protection, just made me realize how luck has come my way.

 

As we were walking towards the stairs of the club, everyone was looking at us. I felt really uncomfortable. I wanted to get away from him but I can’t because my body just won’t move.

 

We were walking towards the vip room of the club and in there, there was only the two of us. And because I never wanted him to know that I liked, no, I loved what he did, I suddenly pulled him away from me.

 

Too much for pride.

 

“What are you doing? Why do you have to announce to the whole world that you’re my boyfriend when in fact, you’re not?!” I yelled.

 

“It was the only way to save you out there! Is that even the right way to say thanks?”

 

“I was doing pretty well by myself! And then you came and just made everything a lot more complicated!” I whined.

 

“Doing pretty well? That guy almost touched you! Do you even know how I felt like, seeing him doing that?! I absolutely want to rip him alive!” He yelled.

 

“Why do you care anyways?” I said. I was even shocked just by hearing myself saying that.

 

I saw his surprised face the moment I said those words. And just by looking at him, I knew. I knew I hurt him.

 

Donghae suddenly smirked and went closer to me. He then placed his hands on my face and pulled it closer to his face. And, he kissed me.

 

I could seriously feel his soft lips, his warm breath and smell his manly scent. Shocked as I was, all I could was to look right into his eyes.

 

I tried to block his body by placing my hands on his chest. But instead of blocking him, my hands eventually felt the movement of his heartbeat. It was as fast as mine.

 

Once again, I tried to pull him away from me but instead of getting away, he pulled me closer to him by removing his right hand from face and placing it at the back of my head, making it easier for him to touch his lips to mine, even more, which made me feel so weak.

 

And that moment on, I just gave up. I gave up protesting and ended up closing my eyes, treasuring the very first kiss I ever had in my entire life. It lasted only for a few seconds but it felt like I wanted to pause the time.

 

It was a moment of mixed emotion and at the same time a dream come true. Yes, since I was in middle school, I have dreamed of a moment like this one.

 

And yes, I could really say this is a dream come true.

 

A few seconds after, Donghae moved his lips away from mine and touched his forehead to mine.

 

“I’ve always wanted to do that the moment I saw you again.” He whispered.

 

Those words immediately brought shivers through my spine. I didn’t what he was trying to imply but I felt happy.

 

When I suddenly got back to reality, my pride suddenly buried me alive. I pushed him away from me and slapped him.

 

Yes, I know I’m such a loser.

 

I then walked away from the room without uttering a single word to him. I locked myself inside the bathroom and just stared blankly at my hand. The very hand I used to slap the very person I love the most.

 

What the hell did I just do?

 

I leaned on the wall and was still in the state of shock when Sulli suddenly knocked.

 

I immediately opened the door and let her in.

 

“Tiffany, you look terrible. Are you okay?” She asked as she hugged me tight.

 

“I-I don’t know.”

 

“Gosh, what did those guys do to you? Thank God Donghae came!” she said and pulled her body away from me.

 

“Yeah, he did.” I said. I know I should tell her about what just happened between me and Donghae but I can’t. She’ll definitely kill me.

 

“I know this isn’t the right time, but I was thinking maybe you could do your promise tonight?” She grinned.

 

“Maybe next time Sulli.” I weakly said.

 

“Tiffany, please! Tonight is the right time. And you promised!” She whined.

 

And of course, I agreed. I definitely don’t want to argue with Sulli just because of a promise and definitely not because of Donghae.

 

After retouching, Sulli led me towards the mini-bar where Donghae was.

 

The moment I saw him, heart started to race again. I felt so embarrassed and guilty. I just hurt him earlier, and now, I’m going to ask him out. I’m such a bi-polar.

 

When I was finally right in front of him, I gulped because of nervousness.

 

He never said anything but just stared blankly at me. I could feel the sadness in his eyes. And I definitely know why.

 

“I’m sorry.” I murmured. I don’t know if he heard me or not but I was seriously sincere during that time.

 

Again, he didn’t say anything.

 

I sighed and gathered all my confidence, right then and there.

 

“Donghae, will you go out with me?” I asked.

 

Once again, he looked really surprised and suddenly smirked.

 

“You asked for this, so don’t regret.” He said and immediately grabbed my hand.

 

“Wait! Where are we going?” I asked as we continued walking.

 

“To our date.”

 

Date? In the middle of the night? Seriously?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

This is definitely one of my favorite chapters, ever! haha!
So, what can you say? >,<