my happy ending

My Happy Ending (EDITED)

“I’m sorry Mr. Song but I can’t handle this one. Is there any other project in Everbest that I could work on?” I said as I gave back the folder to him.

As much as possible, I wanted to run away from anything related to Donghae. It’s quite childish and immature to be like that but I can’t really handle my feelings if I’m around him.

“Yes, of course. There are two more.” He briefly said and handed me 2 folders. I skipped all the other pages of the folder and looked for the page where the endorser is stated.

But to my disappointment, the endorser was still Donghae. Even the second folder stated that it’s still him.

I suddenly got angry and pissed. How come it’s still him? Is fate really trying my patience?

“Why is he endorsing everything? Is there a scarcity of attractive artist in this country?” I calmly said with a bit annoyance in my voice.

“Well, Mr. Lee is the official endorser of Everbest. And he’s one of the most popular artist these days.” He explained.

“This is impossible!” I yelled. Mr. Song obviously looked surprised with my reaction and calmly took the folders from me.

“Is there a problem with Mr. Lee being the endorser? If you want, we could cancel the contract with Everbest and anything related to Mr. Lee.” He suggested.

His words immediately woke me up. I suddenly remembered my principle which is to separate personal issues with business. Honestly, Donghae is really driving me nuts! I even forgot about work ethics. Grr.

“No, don’t do that. I’ll work on it. Do I need to work on these three?” I asked as I took the folders from him. I tried to calm myself and took a glimpse of the folders, again.

“Yes.” He politely smiled.

“And there will be a meeting later at 2pm for the concept of the commercial, together with the company’s representative and the artist.” He informed me.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. Does that mean I’ll see him later on? Oh gosh.

“O-okay. Thank you very much.” I said. Mr. Song bowed and went out of the room.

I made a very long sigh, letting out my frustrations. I can’t believe this is happening to me. I can’t believe that Donghae will eventually reappear in my life as soon as this.

I leaned on my chair trying to think what could’ve happen later. I tried so hard but my mind was totally blank. I can’t think of anything. I eventually gave up and called Sulli. I asked her to meet her as soon as possible, hoping that she could help me out.

After 30 minutes, I was walking towards the entrance of Soshi Café, the place where Sulli and I usually hang out a couple of years ago.

As soon as I entered, I saw Sulli waving at me. I rushed towards her, hugged her and took a seat right in front of her.

“So, what’s the emergency all about?” She asked before taking a sip on her coffee.

“Well, I’m meeting Donghae later.” I briefly said.

“Woah, really? That’s great!” She teased.

“No, it isn’t that great. It’s actually an agony.” I pouted.

“Why?”

I then told her everything that happened last night. And I was caught off guard when she suddenly hit my head. It was light so it wasn’t that painful at all.

“Ouch! That hurts!” I whined.

“I can’t believe you could be an idiot sometimes. How could you do that to him? He obviously has good intentions!” She scolded.

“Which side are you taking?” I said as I massaged my head.

“Yours of course! But after what you did, I think I’m taking his side!”

“Sulli..”

“Alright! I’ll help you think of a way. I’m still on your side even after what happened.” She assured.

I smiled and hugged her out of happiness.

“So, what if you’ll just send a representative to that meeting?” She suggested.

“Oh, possible. But once my dad finds out, he’s going to kill me.”

“oooh. Then, you’re left with no choice but act as if nothing happened.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, when you see him, just act coolly and pretend that nothing happened last night.” She explained.

“You think I can do that?”

“Of course you can! Just act naturally, as if nothing happened.” Sulli smiled and assured me that everything will be alright.

 Time flew really fast and I was surprised when it was already 1:30 pm. 30 minutes before the meeting starts.

I immediately walked towards the conference room, where the meeting will be held. As soon as I arrived, my secretary gave me the papers needed for the meeting. And nervously, I waited for everyone to arrive.

A few minutes later, the representative of Everbest came in. We shook hands and I led her towards her seat. A few seconds after, a man suddenly came in.

He said he was Donghae’s manager.I was shaking his hand  thinking that Donghae won’t be able to make when suddenly, Donghae suddenly popped in.

And of course, professional as I was, I offered my hand for a handshake. But as soon as I felt his hand touched to mine, electricity filled my entire body.

I immediately took my hand away from his and led them towards their seats. As soon as everyone was settled, the meeting began.

30 minutes later, I felt like I was in total agony. I couldn’t focus on the meeting. Every single time, all I could do is notice his gaze towards me. I tried to ignore him as much as I could but I failed. I was so nervous that I was literally shaking and sweating.

When I couldn’t hold it anymore, I excused myself and headed towards the nearest restroom.

When I was a little bit far from the conference room, a hand suddenly grabbed me which stopped me from making another step.

I annoyingly turned back and realized that it was actually him, Lee Donghae.

He held my hand and smiled brightly at me. My heart suddenly started to skip a beat and then doubled its pace.

My head. Oh, my head started to scream. A lot.

****************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry if it took me sometime to update. I hope you didn't wait that long. keke

anyhow, I won't promise but I'll try to update this as soon as I can. Thank you for commenting and subscribing, :)