My happy Ending

My Happy Ending (EDITED)

 

In just a few minutes, Donghae and I finally arrived in Myeongdong. Both of us went out of the car and dropped by the ice cream parlor.

“Here.” He said as he handed me my ice cream.

“Thanks.”

I started digging in when I suddenly caught Donghae staring at me. LITERALLY STARING at me.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m just quite happy.” He said and a smile was form on his lip. It was the same smile that melted my heart.

“Why? You really love ice cream that much?” I smirked.

“Not really. In fact, I hate eating sweets.”

“Then why invite me here?” I asked. What was wrong with this guy? I thought he liked eating something cold during this type of weather.

“I’ve always wanted to invite you out. I thought Ice cream would be a great excuse.” He confessed. He then started eating his ice cream with a grin.

My heart suddenly felt uncomfortable. What was he trying to tell me?

Sheet. He’s making it difficult for me to say goodbye.

After we ate ice cream, we went around Myeongdong. It was one of the most memorable days of my high school life. We ate street foods, listened to music in music bars and tried wigs, which was hilarious.

“Oh, it’s already late.” I said as I took a look at my watch. It was already 5:30 pm and I’m quite sure my parents would be looking for me.

“Let me take you home.”

“You don’t have to.” I stuttered. I’m sure my dad wouldn’t want to know that I skipped class.

“I insist.” He said as he led me towards the car.

A few minutes after, we finally arrived at our house. He got out of the car and walked me towards our gate.

“Thanks for today.” Donghae said as he smiled.

“No, don’t thank me. I should be the one thanking you.”

“You should go inside, you might catch a cold.” He said and I obeyed him. I tapped his shoulders and walked inside our house.

“Mi Young!”

I looked back and saw him running towards me.

“You left something in the car.” He said and handed me small box.

“I don’t think that’s mine.” I shrugged. I was quite sure I didn’t leave anything.

“Just check it out. Maybe it really is yours.” He said. He then tapped my shoulder and ran back towards his car.

I slowly opened the box and was surprised when I saw a small-yellow-smiley phone accessory and a note, which says:

“Your smile makes someone else’s day bright. So, don’t forget to smile.”

It made me happy, extremely happy. I looked back hoping to see Donghae but to my dismay, he was already away.

 I can’t believe he’ll be the one to cheer me up at times like this. I don’t even know if I could say goodbye to him properly.

 I continued walking towards our house with small tears coming out from my face.

THE NEXT MORNING

Once again, everything seemed to be pretty normal. I walked towards the school gate and saw Sulli, leaning her back on the wall. I saw her teary-eyed running towards me as soon as she saw me.

“Mi Young! I’m so sorry! I’m sorry for being stubborn and selfish!” She said sobbing and hugged me.

“It must have been hard on your part and I made it worst by acting that way.” She continued.

“Sulli! Stop crying! You’re making me cry.” I said and hugged her tightly.

“Sorry.” She said and moved away from me. I wiped her tears and smiled.

“We have to be together every single day of the week.”

“Of course, and one more thing. We should keep this a secret, kay? Or else the school might suddenly have a festival for my sudden departure.” I joked.

Sulli and I laughed when suddenly, a crowd of young ladies were gathering on the school gates. I never even attempted to ask because I know who have gathered a crowd like that.

“Hey, I was just curious. Where were you yesterday? Donghae and you were nowhere to be found.” She asked as we walked towards our classroom.

“Well, we skipped class.” I said calmly and I saw her eyes dilated.

“Together.” I continued which made her squeal. I told her everything on our way to the classroom and her expression was so fun to look at.

After a few minutes- yes, it took us minutes- we finally arrived in our room. I walked towards my seat and saw Donghae already sitting comfortably.

Our eyes suddenly met and I saw him smiling at me. Just as soon as I sat on my chair, the teacher finally arrived.

A few minutes after we greeted the teacher, Donghae suddenly handed me a piece of paper.

“Good Morning Mi Young.” The note says. I smiled and immediately wrote back.

“Good Morning too and by the way, thanks for the phone charm. Is it okay if I use it?”

I saw him grin and acted as if he was listening to the teacher.

“I would love it if you use it. It’s for you. My thank you gift. J”

If the teacher wasn’t there, I would have made a scene by screaming. I really want to scream out of happiness.

“Too bad, I didn’t have one for you.” I wrote back.

“You don’t have to. Yesterday was your gift for me.” He wrote.

I honestly blushed when I read what he wrote. Honestly, I became even more curious when he wrote that.

“still, I think I should give you something.” I wrote. I was supposed to pass the paper when suddenly, the teacher called out our names.

“Ms. Hwang and Mr. Lee, this isn’t the right time to exchange love notes. Do it later!” He said and continued writing on the board.

My heart thumped crazily. It was my second time being called out in class. And my first time being called with Donghae involved.

Days passed so fast and Monday finally came.

Sulli skipped class and brought me in the airport, with my parents. As we walked towards the waiting area, my heart seemed so heavy. I was sad that I wasn’t able to say goodbye to Donghae.

As soon as our flight was called, my parents and I walked towards the departure entrance. Sulli cried so hard, which made me cry too. We hugged each other and finally had to let go.

Sulli doesn’t know how much I’m gonna miss her.

Donghae won’t even know how much my life is gonnna change without him.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: heey guys! I hope you like this one. hehe! Please don't forget to subscribe and comment! :)