My Number

My Happy Ending (EDITED)

 

“What do you want?” I asked with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

“Your mobile number.” He briefly answered. His smile was still there and my nervousness was also still there.

“I thought I’ve already made it clear last night. I can’t and won’t give it to you.” I answered and freed myself from his hand.

“I’ll give you two choices. It’s either you give it to me or I kiss you.” He said with dedication to it. I suddenly trembled and my heart, well, tripled its pace.

Why the hell is he going to do that?

“I don’t think you can do that.” I challenged him. He wants to play with me? Alright, I’ll play with him too.

“Oh yeah? How sure are you?” He said as he moved closer and closer to me.  

“I’m quite sure. You can’t do that in here!” Everytime he takes a step, I move a step back until finally, I ran out of space. My back was already leaning on the wall and his face, my gosh, his face was only inches away from mine.

“I bet I could.” He said as he locked his eyes with mine. He then placed both of his hands on the wall and blocked me from moving with his entire (y) body.

I felt mixed emotions that time. I don’t know if I was happy or nervous. I didn’t know what to say or what to do. I was speechless and trembling.

“Let me ask you again, mobile number or..” He paused and then took a glimpse of my lips.

“a kiss?” he continued.

It was the most awkward time of my life. I was in deep doubt which of the two am I going to pick. And both of the choices will definitely benefit him. And me.

I want to tell him my number but at the same time, I want his kiss.

Wait, did I just say that? Oh gosh, what’s happening with me? I DON’T WANT HIS KISS. I DON’T WANT HIM TO BE MY FIRST KISS.

“I’m not familiar with my number. I didn’t memorize it.” I said. It was the safest answer I could give that time.

“Alright, I’ll talk to you again later.” He said as he moved his arms and took a step away from me. He then smiled, the same smile that made me fall for him in high school, and then walked away.

At that time, I literally froze and trembled. As soon as I went back to myself, I walked fast towards the rest room and immediately wash my face with tap water to wake me up. I wiped my face with my hanky and stared at me self in the mirror.

I looked terrible. Was this how I look when Donghae came to me?

I suddenly placed my hand on my chest and felt my heart, still beating so fast. And I still couldn’t believe what just happened.

What was he planning to do? Was he playing with me?

I immediately fixed myself and calmed down. But the thought of going back to the office makes me shiver. What the hell am I going to do? I know I have no other choice but to go back and give him my number.

After a few minutes of being in agony, I went back to the office with face looking so pale. I took a seat and tried my best to be focused. But then, I’m failing again as I felt his gazes.

All throughout the meeting, I was praying so hard that time would just freeze or that time would suddenly slow down. But unfortunately, a few minutes after, the presentation of the concept finally ended.

We then proceeded to the part where we discuss things over. I professionally suggested things, trying to look so focused but in reality, my heart was flying all over the room.

I, together with the concept team, the representative from Everbest, as well as Donghae’s manager were busy discussing things while Donghae stayed quiet and was literally staring at me.

“I would personally be in the process of making this commercial.” I assured everyone. Donghae suddenly seemed attentive and grinned.

“So, you’ll be with us in the filming process?” He smirked.

“Yes.” I briefly said, acting as if I wasn’t affected by his smile.

Everyone seemed satisfied with my assurance and with that, everything was finalized. Everyone was moving out of the room and I shook hands with the clients, including Donghae.

I felt really relieved when I saw him going out of the room, thinking that maybe he already forgot about asking for my number.

A few seconds after everyone was finally out, the door suddenly swung open and I saw Donghae coming in.

“I think there’s something I need to get from you.” He grinned.

I let out a soft sigh and handed him my mobile number, which I wrote a few minutes before the meeting ended.

“Thanks.” He said and looked at me. I didn’t say anything to him and I just smiled.

“I guess I’ll see you around, Mi Young.” He said and turned his back on me but before he could open the door, my mouth suddenly opened on its own.

“It’s Tiffany, not Mi Young.”

He didn’t say anything and suddenly turned and smirked at me.

“Mi Young.. is a beautiful name and I’d like to stick to that.” He teased.

“No, Tiffany is a better name for me.”

“Okay, it might be Tiffany now but you will always be MY Mi Young. And that will always remain in my heart.” He said and then walked out of the room.

Once again, I froze. What the hell did he just say?

A few seconds after he left the room, my phone suddenly beeped. I took it and read the text message.

From: Unknown

Message: I’ll see you tomorrow, Mi Young. J

I wish tomorrow will come fast! Oh, wrong! Very wrong.

I wish tomorrow will never come! WAAAAAA. I’m going crazy! >,<