My Happy Ending

My Happy Ending (EDITED)

I was trembling when I walked towards my office. Honestly, I was so full of confusion and nervousness.

 

“Ma’am, are you okay?” My secretary asked as soon as she saw me.

 

“Yes. I just feel sick. Can you cancel all my appointments for the rest of the afternoon? I just want to go home and rest.”

 

“Yes Ma’am. Should I call the doctor?” She asked.

 

“No. Just call my driver and tell him to prepare the car.”

 

A few minutes after, I was finally inside the car headed towards my house. All throughout the ride, my mind was pre-occupied by the thoughts of Donghae. His smile, his lips and his eyes were floating inside my mind.

 

As I took a glimpse of the view outside my car, I suddenly remembered the time when he tried to kiss me. My heart remembered how it felt like. I remembered how much I wanted to be kissed by him. And just by thinking about those things, I know I wouldn’t be able to survive another day if I keep everything to myself.

 

I immediately took out my phone from my bag and called Sulli.

 

“Hey Tiff! How as it?”

 

“It was.. It’s quite a long story.”

 

“Let’s meet tonight then!” She excitedly said.

 

“Tonight?”

 

“Yes, I’ll be waiting for you at club venus, 9 pm.”


“Can we meet earlier than 9?” I sighed. I wasn’t really in the best mood to go clubbing tonight.

 

“I don’t think it’s possible. I have a dinner date with my dad. He said we’ll talk about the guy he matched me to.”

 

“Arranged marriage? Are you okay with his idea?” I worried.

 

“Yeah! It’s just for formality’s sake anyways. I can always run before the wedding ceremony.” She said and laughed.

 

“Crazy! Alright, I’ll see you in club Venus then.”

 

“Okay Tiff, byeeeeee!” She said and dropped the call.

 

After that conversation, I got pretty amazed on how positive Sulli was. Ever since high school, she has always faced every obstacle with a smile. I can’t believe she’s still like that.

 

And so, what am I going to do until 9 pm?

 

The car finally came to a stop, signaling that I am finally home. I went out as soon as I could and entered the house. I was caught off guard when suddenly, my favorite butler ever.

 

“Butler Pyo!” I yelled out of excitement and hurriedly ran towards him to hug him.

 

I was really close to Butler Pyo. He has been with the family ever since I was little and he became my second dad. He has been taking care of me and sometimes spoils me.

 

“Welcome home, Agassi.”

 

“Pffft! How many times do I have to tell you not to act like that.” I whined.

 

“Quite a lot, but you know, I’m trying to work as serious as I could.” He joked.

 

“Why did Dad suddenly send you here?” I asked as we were walking towards the living room.

 

“Well, maybe he figured out you couldn’t live in here all alone. And by the way, you have a visitor.” He said as he points out a man, wearing a black leather jacket. All I could see was his back, so I slowly went towards him and got really curious on who he was.

 

“A visitor? At this time of the day?” I said and studied his feature.

 

As soon as I saw his ears, I finally knew who it was.

 

“EHEM! EHEM!” I pretended to clear my throat to have get his attention.

 

He then acted as if he didn’t hear anything and avoided my gaze as much as possible.

 

“As far as I know, you clearly told me that you will NEVER, EVER visit me in South Korea,” I grinned and placed an emphasis on the ‘NEVER EVER’ words.

 

‘I wasn’t really here for you. I was just passing by and saw Butler Pyo so I decided to stop by.” He reasoned out and acted innocently in front of me.

 

“Is it really hard to admit that you missed me?” I pouted.

 

“AAAISH! Alright, alright! I MISSED YOU! “ He said as he went near me and hugged me tightly.

 

“Now please, stop acting as if you’re cute.” He continued.

 

“Pfft! But it’s quite effective though.” I said and laughed.

 

“Anyways, I missed you too, Mochi!”

 

Henry Lau is my closest friend in the US. He was my neighbor, my classmate, my body guard, my partner in crime and etc. since I transferred in US up until now. I gave him the name Mochi because he is as gullible as a gummy bear. And at that time, I think Mochi is related to a gummy bear food.

“Can you now tell me why you are in Korea?” I asked as moved my body a bit away from his.

 

“Can you please let me eat first before I spill out everything?”

 

“I knew it! You are here for food and not for me!” I whined.

 

“20% of the reason is you and the other 80% is because of the free food.” He grinned.

 

“Fine. Ahjussi (referring to Butler Pyo). Can you please prepare dinner for us.”

 

“Right away, Agassi.”

 

*A FEW MINUTES AFTER*

 

“Now that you’re full, can you spill it out already?”

 

“You’re as impatient as ever. “ He talked while chewing his food.  He immediately swallowed his food and drank his water.

 

“Well, because you fed me, I’ll tell you everything. I’m actually here to attend a match-making/ blind date/ marriage meeting.” He finally said.

 

“You? Are you serious? HAHA” I .

 

“YAH! You honestly make me feel so bad! Am I really not good enough to be in a serious-marrying relationship?” He whined and pouted.

 

“I was joking! But really, whoever that girl is, good luck to her!” I continued bullying him.

 

“You’re not making me feel better. I’m not eating anymore.”

 

“AHAHA! Kidding! But honestly, I can’t believe that you actually agreed to do something like arranged marriage.”

 

“Well, it actually has the same arrangement as you agreeing to you Dad and came back here. Obviously, people like us doesn’t have any choice but to follow our parents’ will.” He said before swallowing his food.

 

“Right. So, who’s the unlucky girl?” I asked.

 

“I have no idea. The only thing I know is she’s a daughter of a Senator.”

 

A senator’s daughter? Could it actually be, Sulli?

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

YAY! Comment and Subscribe. :)