The rescue

My Happy Ending (EDITED)

“You don’t even know her name?” I asked. I was beginning to get curious who this mysterious girl was.

 

“Nope! Not even her family name.” He confessed.

 

“Hmm, I wonder who she is.” I said before I took a sip on my juice.

 

‘So, have you seen him yet?”

 

“Who?” I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

 

“You know, the guy you were obsessed with?” He smirked.

 

“I am absolutely not obsessed with him! It was a crush, Mochi and I was over it.” I defended myself.

 

This guy just reminded me of what happened earlier. Grrrrrr!

 

“Whatever. Just answer my question.”

 

“Well, yes. I saw him.” I confessed. I could lie to every single person in this world except to my mom, Sulli and Henry. They know me too well.

 

“How many times?” He asked, not surprised at my first answer at all.

 

“A couple of times, let’s say, I saw him 2 days in a row.” I said and suddenly, he laughed. Out loud.

 

“YAH! What’s funny?” I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

 

“I knew it.”

 

“Knew what?”

 

“I think your Dad planned this all along.” He confessed which made me feel confused.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Actually, I didn’t tell you anything because I thought it wouldn’t matter. But, now that it matters, I think it’s time for you to know.”

 

“Henry! Stop hitting around the bush and just tell me straight to the point!” I yelled.

 

“Relax, okay? Tsch! Anyways, there was this time long ago when your dad suddenly asked me about your love life.” He confessed. I started to feel nervous by that time, not knowing if I’d be angry or anxious or sad.

 

“He asked? And what did you say?”

 

“Of course, I told him the truth.”

 

“What truth? Oh my grass. I can’t believe this.” I said, almost going to sob.

 

“Yah! Don’t be angry at me. Of course I have to tell him everything. He just suddenly popped out and asked me if you and I were dating. Of course, I told him that we’re not and explained to him that you were in love, madly, if I may add, with this Donghae guy.” He confessed.

 

I honestly want to punch him so hard that he’ll puke everything that he ate! I feel so disappointed but I can’t get angry at him. My dad is scary, I know. And I think I can understand him confessing to my dad.

 

“Oh my good Lord. Why do you have to tell him everything?” I sighed.

 

“Aside from being scared, I could see how worried your dad was. You were getting old and never had a boyfriend yet. And like your dad, I’m worried too! I thought he could do something about it and I guess he really did.” He explained.

 

All I could do at that time is sigh. No words could actually get out of mouth. I was honestly mortified.

 

How could I face my dad now? How could I actually admit to him that all these time, I have been in love with a particular person who doesn’t love me back?

 

“I’m sorry Tif. I really am.”

 

“You know I can’t get mad at you. And really, I’m not mad. I’m just..disappointed. I think dad really planned everything up. Earlier I discovered that every single commercial I’m handling is involved with Donghae.” I confessed., trying to hold on my tears.

 

“And him, showing up is ruining the fact that I’m almost over him. I feel like my feelings are slowly coming back. It feels like those 2 days actually filled up the emptiness I felt in the last 5 years.”

 

“Maybe he’s really meant to be part of your life. And I think if he really doesn’t want to see you, then he won’t allow himself to be involved with you.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Come to think of it Tif, I would absolutely understand the fact that he interacted with you on the first day. It might be because it was an accident and he has no other choice but to interact with you or he was happy to see you. But, the crucial part is the second day. If he never wanted to see you, then he wouldn’t show himself or try to avoid you. But if he willingly shows himself and interacts with you, then maybe there’s something more. Maybe he likes you.” He explained.

 

“Yah! Don’t give me false hopes! He clearly said that he wanted to be friends with me.”

 

“Well, of course! Friendship is the first stage.” He grinned.

 

“Whatever.” I said, feeling much better than before. Henry really makes me feel like a bipolar.

 

“What if he asks you out? What will you do?”

 

“That’s clearly not possible.”

 

“YAH! I said what if!”

 

“I don’t know Mochi. I guess I won’t go. I’m sure I would just feel awkward or something.”

 

“Pfft! You’re such a loser! Why don’t you try and go, maybe you’ll find his real feelings for you.” He challenged.

 

“I guess I’ll try.”

 

“Don’t you try, do it!”

 

“Alright, I will.”

 

After our little conversation, Henry decided to go home, saying that he no more has reason to stay because he was already full.

 

So, I was left inside the house and immediately prepared myself to go out and meet Sulli.

 

A few minutes after, I informed Ahjussi that I will be home late and eventually rushed the car towards Club venus.

 

As soon as I arrived, I immediately saw Sulli, together with some of her friends and introduced me to them. Her friends were already hyped up, so they went towards the dance floor and left me and Sulli alone in our table.

 

I then spilled out everything to Sulli and as expected, she was so glad and giggled non-stop.

 

“OH MY GOSH! It is so confirmed and I am so sure that he really likes you!” She giggled.

 

“I need more evidences. If ever I experience, hear or see any signs that could possibly lead to that conclusion, I promise you, I myself will ask him out on a date.” I confidently said.

 

“Just one more, okay? Promise?”

 

“Deal. I promise!” She grinned and suddenly raised her eyebrows as soon as the DJ started playing a particular song.

 

“Tiff! I so love this song that I have to dance! Wanna come?”

 

Of course, refined as I was, I refused. Sulli didn’t force me anymore and just went her way towards the dance floor and of course, danced.

 

So, I was left all alone in our table, drinking my very own ladies drink. Suddenly, a few guys suddenly went their way towards our table and sat with me. Their appearance made me feel so nervous.

 

“Hey Miss, is it okay if we join you and ease your loneliness away?” The man beside me said, and slowly placing his arm on my back.

 

“Actually, it’s not okay.” I said, rolling my eyes.

 

“ooohhhh” Everyone else teased the guy beside me.

 

“I like tough girls.” The guy beside me said and the he raised his free arm, attempting to touch my face but he failed when suddenly, a hand grabbed his arm and moved away from my face.

 

“Don’t you dare touch my girl.” A familiar voice suddenly said. When I looked towards the direction of the voice, my heart started to skip a beat once again. I was glad and I felt secured when I saw that it was him, Lee Donghae.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

helloooooooooooooooooo! I'm so excited for the next chappie!!! But i want to post it tomorrow or the next day. HAHA! Thank you for commenting and subscribing! :)