S I X

Second Chance

This is probably the hardest making tea process she ever did in her entire life, Yeri is pouring the water with a shaking hand in front of Jungkook and his glass, he noticed it obviously.

"Did i scare you?" Yeri lift her face to him and giving him a smile, a fake one.

"No..I.."

"You're scared." She can not lie and hiding anymore, so she ended up covering her face, feeling guilty and confused.

"No, i'm just confused." Jungkook already stopped talking to her, he's just looking at his cup, staring at it without any soul on his eyes.

"My life never been so complicated before i met you." She try to makes him feels better by talking with a laugh. But things ended up becoming awkward for them.

"I'm home"

Yeri let out a relieved sigh when she heard Junghyun and Soohyun is entering the house, they just got back from their academy, an english one for Junghyun and a ballet class for Soohyun.

"I told you we need to stopped by and bought some milk and wafer before we came home..."

"There's plenty of food at home kid..."
Both of them stopped talking when they find Jungkook is sitting on their kitchen.

"Welcome home." Yeri takes a quick glance to Jungkook before she walk towards her brother and sister.

"oh? Jungkookie oppa is here."

Soohyun likes him a lot, she always waiting for him to talk or play with her but judging from what just happened, Yeri doesn't think it's good to let her bothers him.

She was going to drag both her brother and sister away from Jungkook, when the guy is walking to them all smiley and bright.

"We met again." He talks to Soohyun while kneeling in front of her and smiling at her.

Yeri is totally out of words. He's....
it's either Jungkook is great at acting or good at hiding, but he completely looks like a different person.

"Hyung, You promised me to help me with a quest.." Yeri's eyes got bigger hearing this? hyung? since when?

Jaebum is her boyfiend for 2 years, and not even once she heard Junghyun called him as a hyung.

"Right, let's do it now." Junghyun looks so happy and now tell Jungkook to come to his room. He totally looks fine.

And ever since that day Yeri realized Jungkook is having too many side as a person.

 



 

It's almost 3 months for Yeri as Jungkook's girlfriend. Her life situation is definetely getting better, people start to forget what happened, and gossips about her is not really heard anymore. She gained her friends back, her feelings for Jaebum is slowly gone, burried together with all the memories they had. She's not resenting Seoyeon that much anymore, even though she is literally messing with her and try to hurt her.


Everything started to becoming normal again. And specifically for Jungkook...
It's weird to be honest.

One day Yeri was invited for a dinner to his apartment, just before his dad back to Busan. Jungkook doesn't like the idea and since he's naturally a very selfish person, he refused to join them, so it's just Yeri having dinner with his dad, accompanying by a few of his employees.

Awkward, of course, but there's one thing that Yeri thought as something worthy from her meeting with Jungkook's dad.

"I always wanted to meet people who close with Jungkook, i always asked him about that, but he always said no."
Yeri is surprised with how many first time she experienced as Jungkook's girlfriend.

"I know, the fact that i can see you right now is because my privillege as your parents's friends, i'm sure you prefer to not meeting me when you and Jungkook are still learning about each other."

Yeri giving him a smile, because all he said is true. But it's not becasue she doesn't know Jungkook enough but because their relationship is far from normal, he is not his real boyfriend.

It feels like she lied to their families regarding this and it makes her uncomfortable.

"You're nice to me, so it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm so thankful to you, so of course i should treat you good, Yerimmie..

The reason why i always asked to meet people who close to my son is because i want to say sorry and thank you to them."

"Why?"

"I'm sure you're aware about this too, but he is not the nicest person on earth."

Yeri is laughing hearing that, it's a total sarcasm coming from him. Looks like he also know about Jungkook being a difficult person.

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but i agree with you."

"That's why i want to apologized for that, my life and his life as a family is far from perfect, and i'm sure it's affecting him."

Yeri can not follow his words, because Jungkook never talked about his private life to her. Let alone his family, he just never talk about himself in general.

"It's not only limited to you as his girlfriend, but everyone else around him, i'm thankful they could be there for him when i can't do much for him."

"You don't need to worried about that."
Yeri doesn't understand why she feels bothered with what he said and think it's necessary to makes him feels at ease.

"Jungkook oppa is doing fine, he has so many friends, and peoples like him..he's not a bad person.." She stopped her talk when Jungkook's dad looks at her with a wide smile on his face.

"Thank you, Yerimmie..for liking my son that much." Yeri's face turns red when he said that, it's not true..

"No..i'm not..it's just.."

"My son is good at hiding things, i hope you can help him and stay with him for a long time."


After that day Yeri is started to feeling wary around Jungkook, sometimes she's ended up avoiding him without she realized.  It's not because she hates him or anything, it's just.. for Yeri, Jungkook is still a mysterious person, he rarely talk about his life. 




"Yerimie, we're going to amusement park this weekend, are you coming?"
Yeri is walking on the parking lot, when Jieun, her classmates talks to her. Before she could answe her, Jungkook is already standing next to her, hands on her shoulder.

"Your boyfriend could join too, some of the boys will also bring their girlfriend..It's a fun activities, i'm sure it won't be awkward."

Bad idea. Totally bad idea. Yeri shaking her head quickly, and she tossed Jungkook's hand from her shoulder.

"No, he's busy this weekend..right?"

Jungkook looks confused but Jieun notice it, and she start to explaining about the amusement park event.

"I'll come." He answers Jieun after her explanation ended and Yeri doesn't like it.

"Alright, see you there..you too Yeri." Jieun left them and Yeri is pushing Jungkook away from her because she's annoyed by him.

"You won't like it. My friends are mostly Jaebum's friends."

***

 

Yeri is left alone this weekend at home, her parents and Soohyun is visiting their relatives, Junghyun is on a date with his girlfriend. Well..techincally she also has a date. Yeri will go with her friends to amusement park and Jungkook will also be there. She already tried to makes him changed his mind about today, but nothing is worked and this one ended up becoming a date.

Since Jungkook's apartment is really close with the meeting venue, Yeri told him to go first without picking her up, because it'll be more practical and she'll spend less times with Jungkook on the way.

She's wearing a plain white shirt and a denim jacket as outer. She doesn't have plan to dressing up fancy, because it's just a simple activities to kill times.

Yeri already receive 2 messages from Jungkook asking her where she is. Looks like he already there at the venue.

She was going to call him to let him know that she's  on her way, when Junghyun's number is displayed on her screen.

"Hello?"

"Yeri unnie..I'm sorry..it's.." A girl voice, she talks to Yeri while crying and panic.

"Who is this?"

"it's Chaeyeon" Chaeyeon is Junghyun's girlfriend. They supposed to go on a date today.

"Can you speak more clearly? i can't hear you."

"Junghyun got into an accident."

Chaeyeon is still crying and Yeri is now getting nervous and scared. She drive her car immediately after she knows the hospital where Junghyun is staying. Yeri is entering the hospital while keep in contact with Chaeyeon.

"What happened?" Yeri give Chaeyeon a hug because this girl looks soo scared. She's smaller than Yeri and cuter.

"He was skateboarding with few of our friends, and he fall, fainted..i don't know..the doctor still not back."

It's totally a rough explanation, but Yeri knows that this is quite serious. and at that very moment, all her memories she had with Junghyun is suddenly coming to her mind. She loves him as long as she could remember. When they were a kid, Yeri used to get jealous because her parents is paying attention to Junghyun more than her but even with that, He's still precious for Yeri, and she doesn't want bad thing happened to him.

"Did you already called my parents?"

"I called them before i called you, they're on their way here."

Chaeyeon is holding her hand tight, she's trying so hard to hold her tears, but Yeri know that it's not easy. They wait for more than 30 minutes before the doctor is finally calling for her.

"And you're.."

"I'm his sister." The doctor give her a smile and it's honestly feels like heaven.

"Your brother is already awake, we're still running some CT scan for him, but as for now everything looks normal. He can talk and he knows the exact incident. He probably fainted because of shock."

Yeri finally could cry, she's crying because she feels relieved hearing the news.
|
"Can i see him now?"

"Yeah..but not too long, since we're still waiting some test for him so we know the exact damage from the accident."

Yeri followed by Chaeyeon is entering the emergency room, they're walking really fast to Junghyun's bed. Both of them are still crying.

"Are you ok?" Chaeyeon is the one who come to him first, she give him a hug. Looks nice for Yr.

"I'm fine, stop crying." Chaeyeon nodding her head and hugging him tighter.

"You too, stop crying." Junghyun give Yeri a smile while saying that, and honestly..it's totally makes her feel at ease knowing that he's still here, fine and healthy.

"I'm so worried." She's ruffling his hair and pat his back.

Yeri instantly lost her smile when she remembers about Jungkook. She's completely forget about him.

She's looking at her phone and there's 12 missed calls and 6 messages from Jungkook.

Where are you? I'm here already.

Kim Yerim, where are you?

Are you playing with me right now?

My phone is going to die. I want you to be here in 5 minutes.

Yeri, please..

Please come..
 

This is so extra. And Yeri is annoyed already, even before seeing his face..yeah she's not coming but there's a reason. How could Yeri enjoy playing at the amusement park when Junghyun is hurting like this. She's trying to call Jungkook for explaining the matters, but his phone is inactive. So she decide to call Jieun, asking about him.

"Jieun-a where are you?"

"I'm on my way back home, the visit to amusement park was cancelled..."

Yeri is surprise hearing this, she doesn't know the reason but Jungkook is obviously disliking this. He hates cancelled plan the most.

"Really? then do you know where Jungkook is?"

"Your boyfriend? he stay together with Sungjae, Junho and few of our male classmates. I heard they're going to play in an escape room or something. You know, there's a new one near the train station, it's quite popular."

"Thanks."
She ended the call and honestly Yeri don't want to leave Junghyun and let Jungkook play with her friends. He's the one who wanted to come, so he should do it till the end, even though there's a slight change on the schedule, right?

"I'm totally fine, you have a date with Jungkook hyung, right?"

Looks like Chaeyeon and Junghyun also pay attentions to her phone call, because now they know she actually has to see Jungkook before this.

"I'll stay here and taking care of him, unnie. Don't worry, and your parents will be here too shortly."
"Call me if something happened, ok?"

Yeri give both of them a hug before she's thinking about Jungkook again. She's browsing the internet to find the location of escape room Jieun told her. It's really popular indeed, the story line is mostly horror, mysterious murderer, and dark, a very dark surrounding is guaranteed for the player. Jungkook hates it.

***

 

Yeri knows thing won't turn out good right now, and when she reach the place, there's a line in front of it. She get out from her car, and looking for Jungkook on the line but he's not here. So, she choose to wait at the exit door.

"It's really dark, i could barely see, we should choose the medium level."

Yeri waited for 10 minutes before she finally found a few familiar face came out.

"Yeri? ah, you're waiting for your boyfriend, right? he's at the back.. he's totally at this game" One of her male class mates talk to her when they met, Yeri can't do anything but just nodding her head. She feels nervous.

And the nervousness is worthy when Jungkook is finally out. It's bad, really bad. He could barely walk, his face is next level pale, and when their eyes meet, he is definetely not happy.

"Are you ok?" Yeri try to help him walk, but he tossed her hand, he's just walking away from the crowd, ignoring her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Yeri says goodbye to her friends and walking fast to catching up with Jungkook.

He is already reach the parking lot and ready to get inside his car when Yeri finally manage to catch up with him.

"Are you ok?" Yeri talks to him near screaming so he could hear clearly, but Jungkook is still ignoring her words. Yeri is started to get angry too because what's the point of ignoring her, she's genuinely worried abt him.

"I don't do it on purpose, Junghyun is..."

"I hate people who can't keep a promise the most."

"I have my reason..I didn't know you're going to be there."

"I called you, a dozen times. As much as i hate you, i never ignore your calls or your messages because i always thinking about the possibilities of you needing my help..."

"Are you a kid? you know your own capability, if you're scared then don't go in there. Stop blaming me for your flaws and your insecurities.."

That's totally a bad thing to said, it's so inconsiderate, rude, and stupid. Yeri knows it really well. 

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean it.."

"Since you're a perfect human being without flaws, you let your stupidity fullfilled your brain to makes you looks more ordinary, right? It's totally worked."

He called her dumb and that's a sarcasm.

He is opening his car door, but Yeri close it with her right hands immediately. She's crying now, because she feels sorry for saying something stupid and because Jungkook is harsh with his words .

"Why don't we just break up?"

Yeri talks to him in a thin voice, she's just so tired and she doesn't want to do this anymore, they're just going to hurt each other even more for staying in a complicated fake relationship like this.

Jungkook looks taken aback by her words but he choose to ignore Yeri and left .





Yeri was already planned to visit Junghyun back at the hospital, but after a fight with Jungkook she choose to take a nap before going there and when she wakes up her mom told her to not come to the hospital, so Yeri is home alone watching some drama, what happened today is a total roller coaster for her. Junghyhun got into an accident, Jungkook is mad, she said something bad to him, and she also dislike how he react to her mistake.

Thanks to a ringing door bell, Yeri could take a break from minding this problem.  But again, she's unlucky. She close the front door right away, when she find Jungkook standing in front of it.

"Why are you here?" Yeri is embarassed to see him, she feels wronged but also she's annoyed by him.

"I have something to tell you."

"I can't go anywhere, there's noone home. Just leave."

"I just got back from the hospital.."

Yeri is opening her door now when she heard Jungkook talked about the hospital. It seriously makes her feels bad, that he choose to going ther after what he did and what he said to her earlier today.

"Why did you go there?"

"I'm visiting Junghyun."

"I know. why? You don't need to do that. You don't care about him."

Jungkook knows exactly why Yeri said that, she can see a little bit guilt from his expression.

"I'll buy you dinner..or i can just tell your parents that you refused to go out with me and told me to stay here instead. They won't be happy knowing you spent times with me when your brother is spending his night at the hospital."

Yeri is so ready to throw hands at him, she never want to pick a fight with other people, let alone a man who much stronger than her, but Jungkook is just..

"I just want to talk."

"one hour."

Yeri goes into her room and changing her clothes really quick. This is always happened in her relationship with Jungkook, there were times when Yeri knows, she made mistake to him, but every time she want to be good and offering a peace to him. He ended up making her angry again. And when he's not making her angry after a fight, what happened was that one night when they're all over each other doing something weird. This fake relationship is a failed, this one is not a good idea since the beginning.

 

***


Yeri knows, Jungkook is not completely fine after what happened today, he's angry too. He's not talking anything at all on their way for dinner, he just talk when they finally arrived.

"You go first, I'm going to restroom first." And he left her.

The restaurant is quite crowded, This is her favorite and also Jungkook's favorite restaurant, they always go here for dinner or lunch together.

Yeri is still busy trying to find an empty table when she spotted Jaebum and Seoyeon. They're having their dinner too.

She thought that she'll be fine after all these months, but turns out something is still bothering her everytime she watched them, so she decide to looking for Jungkook and tell him she doesn't want to eat her dinner here. But it's too late, because he is already behind her, looking confused when Yeri pushed him away.

"Let's eat somewhere else."

"What's wrong?" He asked her while looking around, and he stopped his walk when he finally found Jaebum and Seoyeon.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with them. It's also crowded here, let's just go." Yeri is trying to talk it out with Jungkook about this. But he disagree, he shakes his head, and now hold Yeri on his embrace and walking to them.

"We did nothing wrong. Why are you so afraid of them?"

Well, they did nothing wrong, it's true. But they already agree to change the reality, they made themselves a villain so technically, the one with a sin is them. Yeri still trying to push Jungkook away, when her eyes met with Jaebum, and he notice her existence.

"Can we sit here? while waiting for empty table."

Yeri really want to stop Jungkook for doing this, she doesn't understand how  he's feeling from seeing Seoyeon together with Jaebum. As for Yeri, she's totally uncomfortable. It's not jealousy but more like absurdity from the whole thing.

Jaebum nod his head, Jungkook sit in front of Seoyeon and told Yeri to sit beside him in front of Jaebum obviously.

"I remember you like the food in here." Yeri can only give Jaebum and awkward smile when he start talking to her.

"I'm really sorry if what i said is offending you, but Jungkook always told me that she dislike girl like you."

Yeri knows Seoyeon is doing this not to offend her, she's doing this to protesting Jungkook and making him angry. She doesn't want to involve on their problem, so she's not saying anything but ignore her.

"Someone kind, obedient, cute, like a princess, it's totally not his type."

That's Yeri in front of others eyes, Seoyeon is talking in such a rude manner and it's honestly enough to trigger her anger.

"I'm nothing like that." The situation is tense after Yeri protesting to Seoyeon regarding to what she said about her.

"It's only things i said to please you when we were together, but at least i know Yeri will not cheat with someone else behind my back like you."

They agreed to keep this secret until they died, Yeri and Jungkook is already have a deal about this, so it's totally makes Yeri feels betrayed when Jungkook spilling all their secret like this. It's not supposed to happened.

It's just a few seconds after Jungkook finished his talk, but Jaebum is already get up and walking to her.

"I want to talk." Yeri lift her face to him, and take a quick glance to Jungkook next to her, it doesn't feels right to say yes to Jaebum without his consent, but Jungkook is ignoring her. He's busy staring at Seoyeon in front of him with silent. Yeri can not fo anything when Jaebum hold her hands and dragging her outside.

"Why didn't you tell me?"
Yeri is outside now, Jaebum is talking to her. He looks surprised and unamused to know Yeri's been hiding this from him.

"What's the difference? you're still cheating on me." Yeri is talking while chuckling, she's done being angry and sad about this.

"There is a difference."

"No, there is not." Jabeum is holding her arms now, he looks so desperate in front of Yeri's eyes, desperate and wronged.

"I could apologized to you, we could start over.."

What a total jerk.

"Am i that easy in front of your eyes? I worked hard for our relationship for the past 2 years, and you're the one who ruined it. Do you really think an apology will fix this?"

She talked fast in a higher tone to him, it's emotionally exhausting to finally holding it for so long and today she has a chance to confronting Jaebum about this.

"You're kind. You'll always forgive me.." Yeri tossed Jaebum's hand on her shoulder and pushed him away.

"I'm not kind. I'm stupid." She's talking while crying, she can't believe this, even until the end he still manage to hurt her like this.

Yeri is walking back inside to drag Jungkook out and ask him to drop her off. That was her plan, but when she finally saw him, he's still in the middle of talking with Seoyeon. Their talk looks so different with what she had with Jaebum earlier, there's no scream or physical interaction between them. The only thing she could see is Jungkook's broad back and Seoyeon's face, her eyes is teary.

"I loved you for real, and you know how hard it is for me to do that.."

That's what Yeri could hear from their conversation. Jungkook looks so mature on this. So different with how he deals with her. Seoyeon is crying even more right now. She looks so pitiful for Yeri, you know.. for being so brave hurting someone who loves you and ended up showing tears. It's pitiful and hypocrite.

"I'm doing it because i was mad at you and Jaebum is there giving me comfort."

What a joke. Yeri really cant believe what she heard. A comfort?
This is seriously a mess, so she was not coming to Jaebum because she likes him or anything, but for seeking a comfort and Jaebum is giving it to her, and what about Yeri all this time?

"I'm really sorry, i wish we could fix whatever we ruined.." She talked to Jungkook while wiping her tears and  That's it.
Yeri is angry, dissapointed, and sad. These people is literally playing with her.

"He did not ruin anything. You did." Yeri is coming to them still with tears on her eyes, Seoyeon and Jungkook looks surprised, especially when she drag Jungkook to get up from his sit really quick.

"I already let you messing up with my life by stealing a man i love once. I won't let that happen again, so please just leave him alone."

Seoyeon heard everything, so does Jungkook and Jaebum who's already standing next to her. Not everything she said is her real feeling, but the point is clear, Yeri wants Seoyeon and Jaebum to leave her alone and stop bothering her life.

"what happened? why are you crying..did he..." Jungkook looks surprised seeing her tears and now he's asking too many questions. Yeri is squezzing his hands harder to let him know that it's not the right time to interrogating her.

"Let's just go.." she talks to him while wiping her tears, and push Jaebum away, looks like he still has so many things to say but Yeri is done with him.

Thankfully, Jeon Jungkook is being a gentleman as he is. He listens to her really well and helping her escape from that damned meeting quickly.



 
Yeri is feeling upset more than anything. She's crying a lot..it's like reality is hitting her hard right now. She worked hard for her relationship with Jaebum since 2 years ago because she genuinely think it's actually something precious when Jaebum is definitely not thinking like that. It's just a child game for him.

She totally wasted her time, the happiness she felt at that time is nothing but lie. And she really hates herself for letting someone doing this to her.

And it seems like Jungkook is also aware about it. He's  totally quiet, he's not asking her anything or bothering her, he doesn't even or mock her relationship with Jaebum. And Yeri too, she doesn't want to explain things to him, she manage to calming herself down after awhile, but she still doesn't want to talk. Not to Jungkook, not to anyone. Both of them is busy with their own minds until Jungkook stopped his car.

"Why are we here?"  Yeri recognized this place. Jungkook's apartment, it's just few weeks ago when she's having a meeting with his dad here.

"I have something to tell you, and we didn't properly talk back then." Yeri want to sleep at her home, taking a break from all this mess, she doesn't want this.

"Can we talk here? and i'll just call a cab and went home." She can see that Jungkook doesn't like her suggestion.

"Eat something before you go."  He sounds so genuine and sweet. And it feels so weird to Yeri. Weird but she likes it, so she choose to listen to him and accept his offer.

Yeri is familiar with Jungkook's apartment from one time visit, that's because his dad gave her a tour for this place. She knows where the bathroom is, she know where to sleep if she need to spend her night here, his dad was showing her everything.

"What is this?" Yeri is sitting on a big couch at the center of the room while focusing her eyes to a big window in front of her when Jungkook is coming to her and give her a black mug with something inside it.

"Hot chocolate."
He already changed his clothes with onesie pajamas with some disney character printed on it. It's totally shown that he has no will to drop her home after this.

Well, she is the one who told him that she's willing to take a cab earlier, so she can not complain.

"Thanks."

"He didn't hit you or anything, right?"

Jungkook talks really careful, and Yeri lost her appetite from drinking the chocolate because of his words. He is so stupid.

"Do you actually think i'll let people hurting me that way? I'm not weak."

"Well, i let my self got hit by him, and i'm also not weak." Yeri still feels wronged aboutt that incident, so she's not saying anything back to him.

"Then why did you cry?"

Yeri put her mug on the table and staring at Jungkook, really close. As for tonight, she want to know story about him and Seoyeon. It was intense for them too earlier. The girl was crying.

"Then why did Seoyeon cry?"

"I don't know." Jungkook lift his shoulder quick and he take a sip of Yeri's hot chocolate. He's avoiding her to answer this.

"What did you say to her?" He already told her a long time ago that he actually loved Seoyeon for real. Maybe not as much as Yeri ever loved Jaebum, but Jungkook is also serious about his feelings to Seoyeon.

"I just said something that is enough to makes her regretting what she did to me."

"Are you really said that to makes her feels bad or did you actually..."

"Listen.." He stopped Yeri from her talk and he's holding Yeri's shoulder to makes her turn to his direction.

"I'm getting used with this. and that's what i did to all of them, making them regretting their choice for leaving me, because long time ago, i supposed to do that to someone but i couldn't."

"You'll never get used to a farewell. It'll always hard.."

Yeri stopped staring at him when she realized, people like Jungkook will never understand this. It's wasting her times and her energy.

"Well..if you actually cared for that person, of course..if not.."

"Why? do you think i didn't care about Seoyeon?"

The way he talks is really serious, it's enough to makes Yeri focusing all her attentions back to him.

"She did say that, Seoyeon said you never cared about her so that's why she locked me up in that tiny room for seeing your reaction..she used me."

"I already tried my best for her."

"Maybe it's not enough." Jungkook is giving her a smile when she told him that. He looks defeated on this argument.

"I know, that's why she's seeking comfort from people like Yoon Jaebum and that trash is giving it to her."
Yeri can see, Jungkook is studying her expression after he said that.

"I mean not a trash..your ex."

"No, you're right. He is a trash."

Jungkook is staring at her with confusion now, and Yeri understand it, she's the one who always told him to stop badmouthing about Jaebum, and then she changed her mind.

"He told me about starting over, he said everything can be fixed with a single apology from him, because i'm always do that for the past 2 years. My value for him is not more than some forgiving machine."

Yeri feels upset again after she realized how bad Jaebum see her and treat their relationship. They're not even a kid anymore, but he never takes her seriously.

"I can understand if Jaebum oppa has a similiar sentiment like Seoyeon, i can understand if he feels bad, if i treat him the same way like you treat Seoyeon, but I wasn't. I worked so hard, i did so many things for him, i sincerely loved him.."

Kim Yerim is a mess, she doesn't even know why she feels so upset over this. It's certainly not because he still loves him, it's more like she's upset about how stupid she is in this whole saga. Jungkook and the rumor is right, she is dumb.

"He takes you for a granted."

Yeri is smiling at him when he talks like an adult try to give her encouraging words, it doesn't suit him.

"But maybe, he was just too overwhelming with what i did and ended up being uncomfortable...."

"Affections and care for someone will never get too much or overwhelming. He just doesn't know how to be thankful for having you around.." Too much compliments and praises coming from Jungkook, this is not right.

"Well..thanks." Yeri get up from her sit, ready to go.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home."

"No, you're not."

"It's already late, come on..you can visit Junghyun at the hospital and find me there."

"I have something to tell you."

Yeri close her eyes, she was going to tell him something too, she thought tomorrow will be better to talked about this but since Jungkook is already open for a serious talk, maybe talk to him about this right now is a good choice.

"I have something to tell you too." She's back to her sit and Jungkook is in front of her waiting for her to talk first.

"Let's stop our fake relationship."

"What?" He looks so surprised and Yeri is questioning his reaction.
 
"It's no use anymore, Jaebum and Seoyeon already know the truth, we can still avoid our family, and told them that we're not suitable for each other so we decided to break up."

Jungkook is totally lost on this conversation, he's not happy and also confused.

"Honestly, both of us could be friends, i'll be glad to have a friend like you.." Yeri is not saying anything, when Jungkook looking at her in a way that is hard to explains.

It's even more complicated for Yeri, when he come to her for a kiss. A different type of kiss he ever did to her for the past few months.
He kissed her not with demand or purpose, it's just the way she always wanted from being kissed by someone. Bad for Yeri, her reactions totally showing that she likes what he's doing. She let him touch her hair and she let him to makes her laying down at the couch, she kiss him back, obviously, hugging him and letting him do everything he wants including caressing her from inside her shirt.
Thanks to his cold hands, Yeri can finally pick up her right minds, and push his shoulder away from her.

"I'm doing this not for the sake of hurting others. I'm doing this because i like you." He tell her that, and Yeri finally manage to open her eyes and see Jungkook in front of her. All the bad stuffs she experienced because of him is suddenly back to the top of her minds. She suffered enough for his sake.

"No, you don't." Yeri talks in very small voice, because she's also not sure about what she said. He is slowly pull himself away from her while staring at her in disbelief.

"What do you mean, i don't?"

Yeri fix her hair, her shirt and taking a deep breath slowly. She lift her face to Jungkook and yes, he  looks even more handsome after kiss..just any type of kiss. He looks great.

"You said you hates people like me few hours ago."

He looks taken aback when she started to confronting him about what happened. He's not defending himself or giving an excuse, it must be true then.

"It just won't work between us. Maybe you want to have me because of what happened..with our past relationship, it's not right. Anyway..let's not talk about this ever again. I want to stop this and stop lying to everybody"

Yeri is walking away from him and felling so confused. It would be a lie if she claimed Jungkook is doing nothing to her heart and to her life for the past few months, but it's just..he's becoming too mysterious for her and Yeri doesn't have any confidence, if being together with him could make her happy.

"It's my feelings. Why do you think you have a right to build a narration from it?"

He's now talking to her in a cocky manner. Mocking her with a smirk and this is why they will never be happy. Yeri is not moving from her position when Jungkook is walking closer to her. Caressing her cheeks and move his hand to the back of his head, strumming her hair like he completely owns her.

"Even if i said i want you to be with me and i can't live without you. You don't have a right to said it's not true because that's what i feel."

She learned from her relationship with Jaebum, No matter how many times someone told you about how important you are to them, it's not always the truth. Everyone could lie.

"You saw me how i cried because of Jaebum. I could still be in love with him.."

She just say it as an excuse so Jungkook won't pushing her about this even more but looks like it's a bad excuse, because he is stopped touching her, surprised and dissapointed.

"Even my golden fish pet is smarter than you." That's what he said while letting her go from his embrace.

"I'm going home." Beyond annoyed. He was just kissing her few minutes ago and now he came up with an insult , Yeri is as dumb as a fish.

"I told you to eat first, and i'll drop you home. It's almost midnight."
Yeri is ignoring him and walking even faster to the front door.

"There's no need to that. I could just jump in to your sink and swim all the way to my home. I'm a fish, remember?"

Jungkook is stopping her from her walk while laughing when he realized that Yeri got super mad because of what he said. She takes a few step back from him, but he's holding her on his arms again. Squeezing her really tight and Yeri feels comfortable with him being around. She probably likes him too, or maybe she already fall for him too, it's just something is holding her back  to even tell Jungkook about it or at least being honest to herself.

"I'll make you something before you go."

He doesn't apologize or try to makes her feel better. He just left and now busy with stuffs on his kitchen. Yeri's chance to run away is high right now, but she didn't do that. She's watching him instead, it's really reminds her to her dinner with Jungkook's dad. He told her about Jungkook's past and about him who is good at hiding things. He totally looks like that. Yeri doesn't know a detailed things about his life..that's why..coming to like him as a man is probably hard to do in those circumtances.

"It's really good. Try it." Jungkook makes her some simple noodles with a separated soup and a few side dish.

She eat one full spoon and now she knows Jungkook is good at making noodles. It taste really good. Maybe because he's been leaving alone for so many years, cooking is a basic skill for him.

"Are you serious about what you said?" Yeri feels like making sure is necessary.

Jungkook doesn't answer anything, looks like he doesn't know what topic Yeri asked.. is it about him who is good at making noddles or something else.

"I mean..about you liking me." Yeri drinking her water, why does she feels nervous abt this.

Jungkook is now staring at her while leaning his back to the chair. He looks unhappy by her question, and she knows it.

"Don't look at me like that, if you're in my position, i'm sure you'll have a pile of doubts too."

"I'm looking for you like crazy when you're gone, i was scared that you'll got hurt, i care for you, i'm letting you to have control on me, i'm making a dinner for you right now.."

"You left me in a nowhere because you're mad at me, you were humiliating me in front of so many people, you got angry at me before you listen to my explanation, you told me you hates people like me."

That's what happened, that's how their relationship is..Yeri doesn't want to fool herself by saying she never happy as Jungkook's girlfriend for the past months. But the situation is difficult for her, by how much he hurts afterJaebum, Jeon Jungkook is totally not her best choice to start a new relationship.

"It's just not going to work, me and you."

He let out a long sigh and now a smile is appear on his face, he's not looking at Yeri as he doing this.

"if you're in my position, you'll know how hard for me to facing you and deal with you and told you about how i feels..like right now."

"I won't know because you never told me. Are you expecting me to understand all your problems and your messy life without you telling me? i don't even know why are you so scared of dark place. I'm just ordinary girl with ordinary life who barely survived from damned relationship and a dramatic break up."

Seeing how Jungkook has nothing to fight her arguments, Yeri realized that he knows the problem of their relationship is him.

"You really need to work harder than this for a chance."

Yeri takes her bag from the couch and leave Jungkook right away. It's always a roller coaster of moods and emotions whenever she deals with him, exciting, heart fluttering, but somehow exhausting.