[editing] Chapter 8

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

Eun Mi's POV:

I've been avoiding Hyo Seun unnie, do you know why?

I don't really know what to say to her, should I go like this: Unnie! You broke the most important rule! Or should I go like: Unnie, so... are you dating Kim Sunggyu?

Also I've been avoiding KIM MYUNGSOO, my life's a mess!

They're are always busy, every now and then, no free day!

A text popped up on my phone, "Eun Mi ah, SHINee's gonna have a special stage! Let's watch together!"

I texted back, "Miahne, Sooyoung ah, I'm busy with work."

"Work! Work! Work! Always work! What's your work anyways?"

I haven't told Sooyoung about my job.

"Yah! Aren't you supposed to fix my hair?" L said while glaring at me.

Aish, this guy really! I quickly went to his seat and fixed his hair, I'm getting better each day.

"Congratulations Eun Mi, you're getting better and better each day!" Ji Eun unnie complimented.

"Umm... thanks," I said and left the room.

I went out and decided to buy some caramel milk tea.

I bumped into someone, not again.

"Miahne," I bowed and looked up. "Oh! Sungyeol sshi!"

"Eun Mi! You know that you're my my favorite stylist right?" he smiled.

"I guess..." I mumbled.

 

Hoya's POV:

I have a schedule later for a talk show, so that means I have to go home late and alone.

"Eun Mi, we have to go to my schedule," I called her interrupting her conservation with Sungyeol.

"Oh, right... I forgot..." she muttered.

"Bye, Sungyeol," she beamed and waved at him.

I walked towards the backstage room, while she was trailing behind.

She was arranging her things, while I sat down at the chair and waited for her.

"If you don't hurry up, I'll be late for the talk show," I stated.

"Miahne, I'll be finish soon."

"When is soon?"

"Few minutes, Mr. Bossy Pants!" she said and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

I decided to help her since it will take a while.

"Um... thanks..." she said shyly.

I sat back down and she started on doing my hair and make up.

She's cute when she's serious about something, I stared at her in the mirror.

I started to play with my phone,

"Done!" she said. "Oh! Here's your clothes for the talk show, Ji Eun unnie handed it to me a while ago."

I grabbed the clothes and went into the dressing room, I quickly changed since I'll be late any time soon.

"I'll be going then," I said as I finished changing and went out.

 

The talk show ended, I went back to the room and found Eun Mi sleeping on the couch. Why is she always sleeping? Doesn't she have anything to do besides sleeping?

I sat down beside her and stared at her face. Her hair was covering her face so I moved it and moved her head so that it'll rest on my shoulder.