[editing] Chapter 10

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Eun Mi is avoiding me ever since that incident, but she talks with Hoya and Sungyeol more often.

I have a radio show today with Hoya, who is sitting at the chair playing with his phone.

"Yah! If you don't stop spinning your chair, I'll make a horn in your hair," she chuckled.

"Stop playing around! We're in a hurry." I stated.

"Miahne," she said and hung her head low.

"Also Eun Mi sshi, we also have a guest show in Star Golden Bell," Hoya reminded.

Hoya was done and went out of the room.

"So... Sunggyu hyung and Hyo Seun noona huh?" I mumbled as I sat down.

"I don't understand your question," she said.

"I mean that your sister and Sunggyu hyung are dating."

"I don't know what you're talking about, you're going to be late if you keep on asking questions," she stated and went out of the room.

 

Eun Mi's POV:

Finally a break! I walked slowly on the hallways and saw Myungsoo staring at the right hallway.

He looked really pissed and walked away,

I quickly looked at the right hallway and saw Hyo Seun unnie making out with Mr. Nam Woohyun.

"Eun Mi, what are you looking at?" Sungyeol asked.

"Nothing," I said and tried to push him away.

"Eh? You're hiding something from me..." he eyed me then smirked.

Just then Hoya came, I mouthed the word help and pointed at the hallway.

"Sungyeol ah, Ji Eun is really mad, she kept on looking for you."

"Jinja? I'm going then," he said and left.

"Thank you for helping me... Sungyeol shouldn't know about that..." I said and started walking away.

Hoya followed behind, "Why is that?"

I stopped at my tracks and faced him, "We stylist aren't allowed to fall for you and date any of you. If we broke that rule, we're fired."

"So you're telling me your not supposed to fall in love with us?" he asked.

I nodded my head, at least he gets the point.

"But what if you don't like any of us, but one of us falls for you, what'll happen then?" he asked again.

"I don't know..." I said and tapped my cheek.

"Yah! Hoya hyung! Ji Eun wasn't looking for me!!" Sungyeol shouted and ran towards us.

"Woohyun hyung! What are you doing there?" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I was just checking it out," Woohyun said as he fixed his collar.

"Eun Mi ah, can I talk to you for a second?" Hyo Seun unnie asked.

"Ah, Eun Mi, we should be heading back know," Hoya excused.

"Ugh, yeah, I guess so..." I whispered.

Hoya grabbed my hand and walked away while dragging me.

My heart skipped a beat, Eun Mi what are you doing?