[editing] Chapter 9

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

Eun Mi's POV:

I felt my other shoulder heavy, ouch! Nevermind! It hurts! I started to move my shoulder then I heard a groan.

Muscular arms wrapped around my waist. Please don't me! I opened my eyes and saw Hoya fast asleep.

I felt kind of relieve since it was only Hoya not a stranger.

"Umm... Hoya sshi, can you please get up now?" I asked softly.

I started to shake him softly, "Hoya?"

Just then his phone rang, Before the Dawn~ Before the dawn~~ , he started to wake up, I looked away.

"Eun Mi, are you awake?" he asked.

I looked at him, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Umm.. miahn," he said and quickly let go.

"Manager hyung is calling. It's probably because it's late already, I think we should go," he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry, it was all my fault, falling asleep..." I mumbled.

"It's alright, I fell asleep too remember?"

He went to the dressing room, and I started to arrange my things.

I'm such a pabo! Always sleeping!! Eun Mi, you sleepyhead!!

He went out of the dressing room and out of the door.

I grabbed my bag and followed him out of the door,

"Eh? Where's the van?" he stopped on his tracks causing me to bump into him.

"Sorry," I apologized as I rubbed my forehead.

"I think the van's not coming anymore, so I think we should just walk."

We walked outside, and a cold breeze hit me.

I headed left, "Where are you going?" he asked.

"To my sister's condo?" I said looking confused by his question.

"I guess I'll walk you home," he mumbled.

"You don't need to, I can manage on my own." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Wait," he said as he grabbed my arm.

"Something wrong?" I asked as I looked at his hand.

"You know that it's dangerous for a pretty girl like you to be walking home late at night, right?" he asked as he let go of my hand.

Mwoh? Did he just called me a pretty girl? Whatever! Eun Mi don't fall for his tricks.

I walked silently while he was trailing behind my back, I ignored him the whole time we walked.

I head towards the gate but stopped, "I guess I'll be going now," he said and turned towards the other direction.

"Ummm... Hoya sshi, thank you for walking me home," I said and smiled, a sweet smile if you call it.