Chapter 2

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

 

As soon as the boys were finished eating their meals, they quickly went back to the van before a crowd of fans comes and head straight to their dorm to rest.

"CEO nim expects you boys to be ready for the next coming weeks cause there's tons of schedules ahead. And he said that some of you were casted as leads for a drama. So you boys better have a good rest tonight." The manager explained as he parked the van outside their building.
 
"Neh hyungnim." The boys all said as they got down from the van and went to the back to get their luggages.
 
As their manager bring down each of the luggages, Sungjong raised an eyebrow and asked, "Hyungnim, whose bag is this?"
 
The manager and the other members turned to look at Sungjong, who was pointing down at the yellow luggage.
 
"Isn't that yours Sungjong?" The manager asked.
 
"I changed my suitcase when we were in Japan. It got cracked remember?" Sungjong said.
 
"So, this must really be the girl's bag.." Myungsoo mumbled.
 
"Girl?" Their manager asked as he closed down the back door of the van.
 
"You know the girl who called you a while ago? And the one who was knocking at our van before we left the airport?" Sungyeol recalled.
 
"Just placed it inside the dorm, I'll just contact the girl regarding her suitcase." The managed ordered.
 
The boys obeyed and Sunggyu helped the manager carry the suitcase into their dorm.
 
 
Eun Mi was contemplating whether to the man's address or not. Since the man pretty much hanged up on her. She didn't even know why the man was calling her a sasaeng fan, she doesn't even know what sasaeng means. She then remembered the seven boys walking out of the airport and entering the black van.
 
"Oh so that's what he meant? The boys earlier are from that group called 'Inpinight' and the man thought that I was a fan of those boys. And he must have thought that I was a crazy fan trying to get close to them." Eun Mi said.
 
Just then, she received a text message from an unknown number, she recognized the number as the number that she called earlier, the man's number. She opened the message and read it. The man just sent her a message regarding about her luggage and where to get it. The man said she could pick it up whenever she wanted.
 
She stopped at the building that was right in front of her. She was hesitant whether to go up to their floor or just ask the security guard at the main floor to call someone down. She entered the building causing the guard to look in her direction.
 
"May I help you?" He asked. "Which floor are you visiting?"
 
"Um.. I'm looking for Mr. Lee, I think he's from the 19th floor.." She told the guard.
 
"Oh. He told me there might be someone looking for him, I guess that's you. That would be 19C. Go right up." He smiled and pointed at the elevator. She bowed as she thanked the guard and went up to the elevator.
 
Eun Mi went up to the door and was about to press the doorbell when she stopped herself. "Do I really have to get it by myself? Should I ask my sister for help? I'm scared. What if this is like some kind of new kidnapping technique? Like getting the luggage of a person from the airport and will pretend they got the wrong bag and will ask you to go to their house and then do something bad to you..." She thought to herself.
 
"Park Eun Mi! Don't be such a scaredy-cat! You're a big girl now, you can do this alone. Plus, if you ask your sister for help, she'll think you're still a baby who doesn't know how to take care of herself." She whispered.
 
She let out a shaky breath and clicked the doorbell. Ding dong. She stood there for about five minutes and no one seems to open the door or even bother checking who rang the doorbell.
 
"What if they're trying to hide some of their weapons in there?" She worriedly thought.
 
She rang the doorbell again and still no one opened the door for her. She sighed and was just about to leave when she heard someone unlocking the door.
 
"Can I help you?" A male voice greeted.
 
She quickly turned around and gasped as she saw how handsome this guy looks. She couldn't find any words to say, it's as if like someone drained the life out of her. She looked at the guy for another couple of seconds and realized that he was frowning at her. She noticed his eyes were still half closed and his hair was a bit messy. It looked like he just got up from a nap, but he still looked handsome in her eyes.
 
"Way to go Eun Mi! You just wake someone from his sleep. No wonder he looked like he was about to strangle you when he opened the door." She mentally cursed herself.
 
"I'm sorry for bothering you but I was told to get my luggage here..." She said.
 
"Ahhh.. You're that girl..? Wait here, I'll get your bag." He said, the frown still not leaving his face.
 
"Sunggyu hyung." The guy called out. "Where did manager hyung put the luggage?"
 
She could hear his voice disappearing into the dark living room. She heard someone nearing the front door again but this time she was greeted by a different guy. He was taller than the first and his face was much more of kid's than the other one.
 
"Oh. It's the luggage girl." The tall guy said with a cheeky smile.
 
The first guy came back with her luggage and glared at her as he handed it to her. "Here."
 
"Thank you very much and I am very sorry for the trouble that I caused." She bowed and grabbed her luggage.
 
The first guy left and the cheeky tall guy remained. "Ah. Don't worry about it and it's us, who should apologize. I mean, no, our manager should but since he's not here, I would like to apologize for his place instead."
 
"Oh. Do you need help with that?" He asked, his hands ready to help her anytime.
 
"Ah. It's okay. I can handle it." She smiled and bowed again one last time as she headed straight to the elevator.
 
She suddenly slipped on the part of the floor that was wet causing her to land on her . She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes as she felt the pain as her landed on the floor.
 
She stood up and her eyes widened as she saw the guy was still there, chuckling at her. Her cheeks quickly heated up and she wanted to throw herself into a pit. She quickly rode the elevator, feeling embarrassed.
 
"It's okay. It's okay. They won't ever see me again anyway. I mean, there's like millions of people in Korea, what's the chance of meeting them again?" She positively mumbled.