Chapter 15

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

“Okay guys, please meet your new stylist.” Ji Eun said as she walked with the new stylist in Infinite’s dressing room. The boys quickly turned to look at Ji Eun.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Soo Kyung imnida.” The boy looking stylist greeted them.

“New stylist?” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as he looked at the new stylist.

“Yes, she is the new stylist and she’ll be Hoya’s and your stylist.” Ji Eun said.

“Mwoh? Aren’t our stylist is Eun Mi?” Myungsoo asked as he looked at Ji Eun.

“Where’s Eun Mi?” Hoya asked.

“Ah. I forgot to tell you guys, Eun Mi isn’t your stylist anymore. He is the replacement for her.” Ji Eun informed.

“Mwoh?”

“Ah. My sister quitted her job yesterday.” Hyo Seun added.

“Was it because of me?” Sungyeol asked.

“Guys, let us drop this okay? You’re going to be late for your stage performance if we don’t hurry up with your make-up.” Ji Eun said.

“Why would she quit?” Hoya mumbled to himself.

Myungsoo looked at their new stylist and frowned. Soo Kyung motioned for him to sit so that she can fix his make-up. Myungsoo just gave her a glare and sat on the seat. While Hoya just looked at the new stylist boringly.

After Infinite’s stage performance, they proceeded back to their waiting room. The stylists quickly grabbed tissues to wipe their sweaty faces cause the boys would have to go up on the stage again for the announcement of the winner. The new stylist went to Hoya and was about to wipe his face when he caught her hands.

“I’ll just do it.” Hoya said and grabbed a new tissue from the box. He left the new stylist standing there and sat on a chair to wipe on his own.

 

Eun Mi walked into her favorite café and ordered her favorite latte. She sat down on one of the chairs and stared out of the window as she sipped on her drink.

It was kind of boring and upsetting that she will no longer be working with Infinite, even though she hated that job in the first place, she wanted to quit on the very first day but her sister told her not to cause it’ll give her a bad impression. But as Eun Mi worked with those guys for three months, she grew to like it.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going!” A girl shouted causing Eun Mi to turn to look where the commotion was.

The guy quickly apologized and bowed at the girl, “Joseonghamnida.”

Eun Mi remembered that the guy’s name was Park Hyung Seok, the guy who has a lot of part-time jobs.

“How much is your bag Miss? I’ll pay the price of your bag.” He said.

“Aniya. You don’t need to, can’t you just go out with me on a date?” The rich looking girl smiled at him.

Eun Mi can see that the girl bumped into him intentionally so that she can catch his attention. For Eun Mi it was one of those cliché moments. She sighed and shook her disappointingly at the girl.

“I’m really sorry, but I can’t.” Hyung Seok said.

“Did you just turn me down? Yah, don’t you know who I am? I am the daughter of the Lee Company and I am the most popular girl in our school.” The girl crossed her arms and she sounded very pissed.

“We go to the same school?” Hyung Seok asked as he raised an eyebrow at her.

The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes at him. “I can’t believe that I got rejected. Gosh, this would be so embarrassing if the rest of the school finds out that I, a queenka, got rejected by him.” She mumbled under her breath and quickly left the café.

Hyung Seok is very cute and handsome, that is why girls were always swooned by his looks. He knows that girls are chasing after him and it annoyed the heck out of him. Why can’t they just leave him alone?

Eun Mi just stared at him, he was doing his job not even bothering that something like that happened. Hyung Seok turned and saw Eun Mi staring at him.

“Don’t tell me she’s also one of them.” Hyung Seok mumbled as he coldly stared back at her.

Eun Mi quickly broke the stare and turned to look at the window. Hyung Seok just sighed as he looked away and went back to his work. Being stared at by a girl wasn't new to him, he was already used to it. He is even annoyed when girls try to catch his attention.

“Um, excuse me miss but we’re going to close the shop now.” Hyung Seok said coldly as he stand beside Eun Mi, who was sleeping peacefully in her table.

“Miss.” He called again but Eun Mi didn’t even budge.

Hyung Seok sighed and shook her shoulder lightly. “Miss, it’s closing time now.”

“Hmm..” Eun Mi opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

“Miss, we’re already closing.” Hyung Seok repeated coldly.

“Ah! Omona! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that I fell asleep.” Eun Mi’s eyes widened, she quickly stood up and bowed.

Hyung Seok just stood there, expressionless and Eun Mi bowed at him one last time as she headed for the door. “Ah, before you leave Miss, please stop following me around. I don’t really like girls who are like that.”

“Heol, does this dude thinks that I’m following him?” Eun Mi mumbled in English and headed out.

“Did he think that I like him? Ah jinja. Just because I find him cute doesn’t mean I like him or anything. Aish.” She began to rant as she stomped her feet on the ground.

She began walking down the street and glanced at her watch. It was already around nine in the evening. Eun Mi quickly walked but then suddenly stopped. “Why would I care if my sister is waiting for me? I don’t even think she would wait for me, even if she did, it’s her fault for waiting for me.” She mumbled.

“Miss,” a guy called out.

Eun Mi turned around then frowned as she found the Hyung Seok guy standing in front of her.

“Your scarf.” He handed to her.

As Eun Mi grabbed her scarf from his hands, their fingertips touched and Eun Mi felt a sense of warmth in him. She didn’t know why it felt like that when they touched. Hyung Seok quickly left as he gave Eun Mi her scarf.

“That was weird.” Eun Mi blinked as her gaze followed him as he went back in the coffee shop.

Eun Mi walked back to her sister’s condo, her eyes widened as she saw her sister snuggling with Nam Woohyun in the couch. It was disgusting that she would barf any sooner.

“I’m home.” She stated and was about to head straight to her when Woohyun suddenly stood up and excused his self. Just as Woohyun left, Hyo Seun quickly stood up and put her hands on her waist.

“Yah! Park Eun Mi! You can’t just go walk in and out of this house without even telling me where you’re going! Don’t you know what time is it? It’s almost 10! What if something happened to you? You should at least call! Don’t you know how worried I was?!?”

“Why would you be worried about me? Don’t worry about me, I won’t bother, so just worry about yourself unnie, you wouldn’t know when you’ll get caught.” Eun Mi said and went into her room.

 


Author's note: Hello! It's been a while huh? Since I got free time, I decided to update teehee ^^ Boring chapter huhu. Don't you think that there's something about Eun Mi and Hyung Seok? Hahaha. Anyway, Hyo Seun is being the she is. Ooops, didn't mean to say that. Hahaha. Eun Mi's love life is about to begin? Let's just see!! ><