Chapter 21

Unnie, Thanks for Ruining My Life

 

The doorbell rang and Eun Mi went to open it, “Who is it?”

Her eyes widened since she wasn’t expecting for that person to be there.

“What do you want?” Her lips formed into thin line and placed her hands on her chest.

“I heard you moved.” He said with his ever-so-chic smile.

“How did you know about that? Are you like a stalker or something?” She asked not really delighted seeing him right in front of her doorstep.

He ignored her question and stepped foot inside of the house without even bothering Eun Mi. “Your house looks nice.”

“Yah! Don’t you have manners! I didn’t even invite you in.” Eun Mi gritted at him as he settled down on the couch.

“Seriously Kim Myungsoo. How did you know about my house? And why are you here?” She asked again, this time, shouting a little louder.

“Chill. Some little bird just told me that you moved so I decided to pay you a visit.” He said and took out his phone and started playing with it.

“And who is the little bird might be?” Eun Mi asked and Myungsoo just pointed at Sooyoung who was busily stacking the bookshelf.

Sooyoung turned and rubbed the back of her neck and her bit her bottom lip nervously, “About that..”

“You told him?”

“Oh, you know what? I’m late for my class. See you later.” Sooyoung quickly excused herself as she grabbed her bag from the couch and made a run to the door.

“Are you even allowed to be here? Get out before some reporters come here and take pictures of my house and I bet it would be the new tourist spot for all fangirls.” Eun Mi sarcastically said as she rolled her eyes.

“Don’t worry, I came in undercover.” Myungsoo winked at her and lied down the couch, still playing with his phone.

“Oh gawd.” Eun Mi sighed and just decided to ignore the cocky jerk cause she knew that nothing would make this guy leave.

Eun Mi started cleaning up the living room when she could feel someone breathing against her neck.

“What are you doing?” He asked by her ear, causing her to tingle. She turned her head and came in face to face with Myungsoo, she could feel her heart beat quicken at the sudden closeness.

She quickly pushed him away and stuttered, “Y-y-ah. W-hat do you think you’re doing?”

He put his hands in his pocket and shrugged, “Just wondering what you were doing.”

“Yah! Don’t you have anything to do besides annoying me? Like a schedule or something? Why don’t you just lay around in your dorm? Why does it have to be here?” She asked him as she was starting to get annoyed with his presence.

“Nah, I find it much more.. relaxing here. I get to annoy you and um yeah that’s basically it.” He said with a smirk as he started looking around.

Just then, Hyung Seok came down the stairs causing Myungsoo to give the boy a look, who just went pass him.

“I’m going to class. I’ll see you later.” Hyung Seok told his sister, who just chuckled seeing her brother’s wet and messy hair.

Hyung Seok gave her a weird look and she tried to hold her laughter as she pointed up to his head, “Your hair looks cute. It looks like a bird nest.”

“Funny.” He rolled his eyes and walked pass Myungsoo again, like he wasn’t even standing there and left.

Hyung Seok had been staying at the house just the other day, days after Eun Mi moved to her parents’ house. Sooyoung was the one who talked to him and forced him to forgive Eun Mi already. Since Sooyoung didn’t want to see her friend sulking every day so she decided to talk to Hyung Seok and then asked him for the whole story.

“Yah!” Myungsoo looked at her with rage in his eyes. “Why do you have a guy at your house? And who the heck is he?”

“Yeah, I wonder why. Care to go out Kim Myungsoo sshi?” Eun Mi told him as she pointed to the door.

“Who the heck is he?” He asked again this time pinning Eun Mi to the wall.

“He lives here, happy?”

“What did you say? He lives here? How can you ask a guy to live at your house?!? Are you crazy? Do you even know him?!? Is he your boyfriend?” Myungsoo kept on asking questions that it shocked Eun Mi since she didn’t know why he was asking this way. She didn’t know why Myungsoo cared so much about who lives in her house and who that guy was.

“Why do you care anyway? And what are you even doing here? Shouldn’t you be at my sister’s condo instead of having to hang around here?”

“Cause I care okay? So tell me who the hell was that guy?” Myungsoo raised his voice.

“He’s my brother happy? Now move.” She said and pushed him to the side so that she could move.

“You have a brother?” He asked looking more confused than ever.

“I just also found out about that last week.” Eun Mi told him and decided to finish stacking the bookshelf. She grabbed a stool so that she could reach the highest shelf and stack some books there.

Her phone vibrated causing her to grab it from one of her jean pockets. Just as she grabbed it, she lost balance causing the stool to shake. Good thing Myungsoo quickly caught her just as she fell.

She looked up causing them to lock eyes, her heart started pounding crazily and she didn’t even know why she felt that way. She blinked and finally realized what situation she was in so she quickly pushed Myungsoo away causing his head to hit the bookshelf.

Myungsoo hissed in pain and rubbed the part where his head was hit.

“Omo. Miahne. Are you okay? Are you okay?” She panicked and quickly went to his side.

She touched his head and asked, “Where does it hurt? Here? Should I get a cold pack?”

Myungsoo quickly grabbed hold of her wrist to stop her from leaving, he spun her around and looked into her eyes.

“Please stop making me fall for you. I don’t know what I would do if you don’t stop making my heart beat like crazy.”

 

 


Author's note: Update finally! Anyway, I would first want to sincerely thank you for not giving up on me/my story even though I update like once a month only you still guys didn't leave <3 Thank you! Okay, so how did you think of this chapter? The chemistry between Myungsoo and Eun Mi are starting to make something ooohhhh. Who's Team Hoya here? No one? Well poor him :( Do comment down below cause I love reading your comments hehe! I'll try to update again soon~ Love ya!